Liberals are really gonna hate this.

Fine we'll cut all the welfare for you worthless freeloaders to pay for the tax cut, happy now?
better leave all those red states alone blues ,,,they'll get angry and won't accept any more blue states money

Plenty of worthless mooching deadbeat Dem's living in red states Eddie.
not enough to turn them blue Bet we even have quite a few repub moochers in blue states too BUT the point was red states are the takers and blue the givers and frankly between you and I I think that's BS

There's a simple solution to your whine: just repeal all those programs that allow Republicans to mooche.

You will never vote for that, will you?

Really the heritage foundation.

The economy has changed since Reagan, and also he left triple the debt, and Bush Sr had to raise rates and also Clinton.
The president doesn't raise rates, and furthermore the people who do raise the rates do so independently of any president
cause he chose Steve Mnuchin because he was an economist?

:rofl:
What does that have to do with anything? I thought that pick sucked anyway

because Donald chose the person who would do his bidding.... who has never done anything in his life but been a hedge fund guy. he may not effectuate policy, but he sure picked the person who would follow what he wants. And the person he wants isn't an economist who would understand policy or give a damn about its effects.

is there some confusion about that?

Fine we'll cut all the welfare for you worthless freeloaders to pay for the tax cut, happy now?
better leave all those red states alone blues ,,,they'll get angry and won't accept any more blue states money

not enough to turn them blue Bet we even have quite a few repub moochers in blue states too BUT the point was red states are the takers and blue the givers and frankly between you and I I think that's BS

There's a simple solution to your whine: just repeal all those programs that allow Republicans to mooche.

I'd vote to repeal the funds going to Michelle Bachmann's "family farm" and her husband's pray away the gay program.

But then, they have always hated the truth. It gets in the way of their favorite hobby. Destroying America.

Why else would they be opposed to tax cuts? Here is the historical truth about the effects of tax cuts on the economy.

Read it and weep, liberal snowflakes.

The Historical Lessons of Lower Tax Rates

The heritage foundation from 15 years ago.

Desperate much

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
tac cuts with a booming economy?/ A good thing ?? Only in repub world

and the plutocrats know its bad. they don't care because it gives them a limitless supply of cheap labor. what is bizarre is that they have the rubes convinced to vote against their own economic interest because.... G-d, guns and gays.
The "plutocrats" you refer to are all leftwing tech moguls in silicon valley.

The economy has changed since Reagan, and also he left triple the debt, and Bush Sr had to raise rates and also Clinton.
The president doesn't raise rates, and furthermore the people who do raise the rates do so independently of any president

because Donald chose the person who would do his bidding.... who has never done anything in his life but been a hedge fund guy. he may not effectuate policy, but he sure picked the person who would follow what he wants. And the person he wants isn't an economist who would understand policy or give a damn about its effects.

Yeah, because we all know that Obama didn't choose people who would do his bidding.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

I'd vote to repeal the funds going to Michelle Bachmann's "family farm" and her husband's pray away the gay program.

No you wouldn't. Dems all vote for those Ag subsidies. They are the biggest supporters of the ethanol mandate.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Is her husbands program funded by the government?

Dims are the moochers in both states, moron.

You are spouting a debunked retard liberal talking point here have one of these :itsok:

Liberals need us, we don't need them we'd get along just fine if they disappeared from the earth.

I just said I didn't like the pick, is there some confusion about THAT?

Yeah, because we all know that Obama didn't choose people who would do his bidding.

He didn't.

Liberals need us, we don't need them we'd get along just fine if they disappeared from the earth.

Dream on.

He didn't.
Holy fuck :lol:

while that may be true , only because the maj votes for Democrats, and the Democrats allow blacks and all citizens to vote, not just the white man. The lower peninsula of Mi has to support the upper peninsula, yet the upper peninsula has only whites and some Indians. The county that most went for Trump was the county that most were on the ACA and expanded Medicaid.

Dream on.

You mad bro? Without us liberals would starve to death. :itsok:

Since blacks are only 12 or 13% of the pop, I guess that means we have a lot of lazy ass whites.

Dream on.

No not mad, just stating a fact.

while that may be true , only because the maj votes for Democrats, and the Democrats allow blacks and all citizens to vote, not just the white man. The lower peninsula of Mi has to support the upper peninsula, yet the upper peninsula has only whites and some Indians. The county that most went for Trump was the county that most were on the ACA and expanded Medicaid.

Oh you people have really done well by blacks they are living the good life on the Dem plantations :itsok:

Dream on.

No not mad, just stating a fact.

Fact you say, here are some facts we control the House, Senate, White House, and SCOTUS. Apparently the American people got fed up with you left wing nut jobs and fired your ass.

Reagan's economic policy failed because he and Tip O'Neill gave each other reach-arounds and spent like a couple of trust-fund kids. That and Amnesty are the reasons I rank Reagan as a mid-level president, at best. He just seemed like a good president because Jimmy Fucking Carter sucked 10 miles of donkey anus.

Tax cuts AND spending cuts make for good economic policy, the like of which we have not seen since Calvin Coolidge.

I think the former USSR would agree with you that Reagan sucked, I mean if they were still around. So there ya go, your opinion is the same as the once powerful USSR, You got that going for you, dumbshit.

Forum List

Back