Liberals are moral cowards

Liberals are moral superiors.

They know better than Jesus Christ, Buddha, Thomas Jefferson, Abe Lincoln....

We are lucky to have them walking among us. Where would we be, morally, without their guidance?

Actually, most liberals agree with the ethos expressed by JC, Buddha, Jefferson and Lincoln; few, I suspect would consider themselves superior, in intellect or morality.

Dilloduck.........

You cant argue with the feelings of cerebrally underdeveloped children.....

I'm sorry, WHAT were you saying under your breath, you coward? Please do try to speak more clearly.

Thank you, your epic fail with that comment was complete. I rest my case.

Good move. Best if you run now, before you make yourself look any more ignorant than you already have.

Well... let's see here skippy... so far your big, impressive, pat yourself on the back, your the lord of the universe response to my answer to your question has been nothing but tepid, inane, sophomoric rancor.

I'm not surprised. You're known as one the biggest retarded pin heads on the board anyway. Now go fuck truthdoesn'tmatter again jerk off. You haven't impressed anyone here since you been here anyway.

Last edited:
Liberals are moral superiors.

They know better than Jesus Christ, Buddha, Thomas Jefferson, Abe Lincoln....

We are lucky to have them walking among us. Where would we be, morally, without their guidance?

Liberals can be assholes, LuckyDan. (I assume for purposes of this snotfest I am a liberal, since I support the the rights of Muslims to open mosques.) But has it escaped your notice that:

Jesus Christ -- liberal

Buddha -- liberal

Thomas Jefferson -- liberal

Abe Lincoln -- liberal

And BTW, the opponents of the Ground Zero mosque have been known to be assholes on occassion as well. Nobody's perfect.

Joseph Stalin -- fascist

Joseph McCarthy -- fascist

Anita Bryant -- fascist

Sarah Palin -- amoral opportunistic wingnut

apparently....

you can be an asshole, too

Joseph McCarthy -- fascist

SAY THE HOLLYWOOD SUPPORTING COMMUNISTS AND THEIR STARRY EYED SYMPATHIZERS..................

COMMIES HAVE RIGHTS TOO................LOL

Holy mackerel. What tripe.

He's citing events from the single digit centuries to claim that Islam today is an expansionist, imperialist menace?

lol, for starters, how many Muslim armies today are in non-Muslim lands, compared to non-Muslim armies in Muslim lands?

American Thinker: Obama Is Colluding with a New Fascist Imperialism

"The historic fact is that the Left always enables fascist monsters. I don't claim to understand that fact, but it's easy enough to see it over and over again. It seems to be part of their deep moral cowardice and weakness of character. The prophet Jeremiah saw it in the sixth century BCE and roundly attacked those who pretended to heal "the broken daughter of my people, saying Peace, Peace, but there is no Peace." Listen to our liberal friends, and they are constantly saying it over and over again, a mantra that makes them feel better even if it is a flagrant lie.

Liberalism is just the self-delusion of moral cowards throughout history. It is not a modern ideology, as it always claims to be -- now it's "progressive" again. They can't even think of new labels. It's is just a form of denial, a pop fantasy that allows them to avoid thinking scary thoughts. That is why liberalism can be found over and over again in human history, under a thousand different labels....."

JAMES LEWIS

TOO TRUE..........................LOL

I hate to break the news to you Spanky, but the name we have for those "Fascists" in this country is "right winger".

I hate to break the news to you Spanky, but the name we have for those "Fascists" in this country is "right winger".

NEXT THING YOU KNOW THEYLL BE FORCING HEALTH INSURANCE DOWN YOUR THROAT BECAUSE ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD........................LOL

Holy mackerel. What tripe.

He's citing events from the single digit centuries to claim that Islam today is an expansionist, imperialist menace?

lol, for starters, how many Muslim armies today are in non-Muslim lands, compared to non-Muslim armies in Muslim lands?

Based on what we are finding out?
Seems more in non muslim lands than non muslim armies in muslim lands.

Unless you define an army as one with uniforms.

Pathetic about how little many on the left seem to know about what is happening out there.

Home gorwn is proving to be the bigeest threat to every civilized nation.

Most posters here have no clue what a liberal or a conservative believes in and stands for.
A true conservative believes in equal rights for all and equal protection under the law. That means gay marriage for starters. Conservatism means less government. Liberalism means a broader interpretation of the laws for equal rights and a lesser interpretation of the laws in what takes rights away.
In a nation of LAWS, not men and their differing beliefs in the invisible men in the sky, there is very littledifference in what a liberal and conservative IS.
We are all Americans. Rush, Sean, Beck, and the like, along with many whacked out ultra left wing liberal psychos, want to polarize American society.
To date they are having a large effect.

Just out of curiosity, how is a new law enacted by a democratic congress and president "force"? Mebbe some of us supported the new healthcare law? Ya think?
The rest of us didn't, so it's being forced upon us.

Funny that the left are a okay with with mnority forcing the majority to buy health insurance but scream bloody murder when the majority try to vote that the minority can't marry. Meanwhile most sane people agree that neither is okay.

And the only thing I got out of this thread is that rikules doesn't know what morals means and stands for nothing, which of course means he will fall for anything.

Just out of curiosity, how is a new law enacted by a democratic congress and president "force"? Mebbe some of us supported the new healthcare law? Ya think?

Funny that the left are a okay with with mnority forcing the majority to buy health insurance but scream bloody murder when the majority try to vote that the minority can't marry. Meanwhile most sane people agree that neither is okay.

And the only thing I got out of this thread is that rikules doesn't know what morals means and stands for nothing, which of course means he will fall for anything.

That is a stretch there Con. What does it cost you if a gay gets married?
You need to rethink that one Moe. No comparison whatsoever.
If you are going to shoot from the hip you first need a gun and some ammo.
That one you were empty handed.

It is not being forced on anyone. The health care law is the end product of the democratic process. I disagree with plenty of laws and regs and court decisions, but my remedy is to agitate for change -- not whine about how oppressed I am.

Forum List

Back