Liberals: 9-11 Deaths were Good Thing

Out of Wedlock Pregnancy Fact Sheet
This is from Tennessee and I will use it as a microsim of American welfare. Notice the dramatic increase between 1980 and 2007. Teens ( at crisis level in Black community) are having babies at an alarming rate with total disregard on the tax paying public. That makes them borderline criminal in their actions. Now, can we get back to the fact that liberals can't defend that fact that their side of political spectrum felt that 9-11 attack was karma coming back to evil Wall Street.

please.

Tennessee can't be used as a microcosm for the US. One reason is that it is has regularly been one of the worst states in the nation for high poverty. As of this year its 15%, ranked 40th. Another is its high residential segregation, a long history of red lining (which Wells Fargo went to court for in Tennessee in 2011) as well as the fact that the public schools situated in poor areas (which the black communities are embedded in) have shit funding and pass on poor health education. The convergence of all these factors alongside the long history of systemic, structural racism that has inhibited the black community from overcoming its historic circumstances explain the high rates of welfare in the region way more than your ignorant, half-assed attempt to attribute it to rational choice and strategic action.
Oh, I see, another post to make excuses and blame White people for something that they have nothing to do with.

Last edited:
Wow, 40+ posts into this thread and no direct comments or denials from the Left.

Just a ton of deflections.

Sometimes you folks surprise me.

Well, you folks NEVER surprise me. Right wing fringe spew is always the same..It's Obama's fault.

Churchill who ? says every idiotic liberfool on this forum, is there a reason these people have a total memory lapse ?

aaaaaaah !! i got it !! they have no ability to store such info, in a needle point sized brain.

such idiotic total stupidity is unbelievable :up: or is it ?

Can you point to where ANY liberal has supported what Churchill said?

The only Churchill I am aware of is Winston.
But then there WAS Pamela and what a tart she was....Married Averell Harriman and became the biggest diva in D.C.

Churchill who ? says every idiotic liberfool on this forum, is there a reason these people have a total memory lapse ?

aaaaaaah !! i got it !! they have no ability to store such info, in a needle point sized brain.

But then there WAS Pamela and what a tart she was....Married Averell Harriman and became the biggest diva in D.C.
Oh I think you know Ward Churchill well. He is in your soul.

This is from Tennessee and I will use it as a microsim of American welfare. Notice the dramatic increase between 1980 and 2007. Teens ( at crisis level in Black community) are having babies at an alarming rate with total disregard on the tax paying public. That makes them borderline criminal in their actions. Now, can we get back to the fact that liberals can't defend that fact that their side of political spectrum felt that 9-11 attack was karma coming back to evil Wall Street.

Seems Christianity and fucking out of wedlock go hand in hand according to you and Pew.
So we can logically deduce that a belief in Jesus as savior and having babies before marriage is a very Christian, family values kind of thing. What is your problem? This is what the GOP is endorsing and there you go getting your tiny little jockey strap in a wad again.

(P.S....the dark blue states are not full of heathen liberals, got it, Bozo?)

evangelical_protestant_tradition.png

Pew Forum Religious Landscape Survey – United States of America
Pew Forum Religious Landscape Survey 8211 United States of America

I have no idea who Ward Churchill is. I don't watch Fox News.

Seems Christianity and fucking out of wedlock go hand in hand according to you and Pew.
So we can logically deduce that a belief in Jesus as savior and having babies before marriage is a very Christian, family values kind of thing. What is your problem? This is what the GOP is endorsing and there you go getting your tiny little jockey strap in a wad again.

(P.S....the dark blue states are not full of heathen liberals, got it, Bozo?)

evangelical_protestant_tradition.png

Pew Forum Religious Landscape Survey – United States of America
Pew Forum Religious Landscape Survey 8211 United States of America
Now, lets rework the figures by race and party affiliation.

Wow, 40+ posts into this thread and no direct comments or denials from the Left.

Well, you folks NEVER surprise me. Right wing fringe spew is always the same..It's Obama's fault.

When did I say that? My goodness, honesty can be tough to come by here.

And right wing fringe? What are my positions on foreign policy, war, abortion, health care, gay rights and individual income taxation?

Here, let me help:

"Gee garsh, Mac, I don't have the first fuckin' clue, but I thought I'd just make shit up because I'm so damn defensive."

Struck a nerve, I guess. Too funny.

Last edited:
chart_births_20070918.gif

Moral decline in our nation.

Amazingly but not surprisingly, @Bush92 picks a chart listing unmarried women. Except for an astoundingly few hundredths of a percent, the same percent of births for unmarried women would be the same % for unmarried men.

But conservatives only blame women...again; not surprising.

When did I say that? My goodness, honesty can be tough to come by here.

And right wing fringe? What are my positions on foreign policy, war, abortion, health care, gay rights and individual income taxation?

Here, let me help:

"Gee garsh, Mac, I don't have the first fuckin' clue, but I thought I'd just make shit up because I'm so damn defensive."

Struck a nerve, I guess. Too funny.

Gee, you sound angry....as always. Get some help for that (and your patent dishonesty).

Amazingly but not surprisingly, @Bush92 picks a chart listing unmarried women. Except for an astoundingly few hundredths of a percent, the same percent of births for unmarried women would be the same % for unmarried men.

That's why Democrats are punching women on elevators.

The only people supporting him are @Mojo2 and @mudwhistle. Spoiler alert, conservatives.

I have no idea who Ward Churchill is. I don't watch Fox News.

'Kelly File' Debate: Dinesh D'Souza vs. Ward Churchill

091214_KFchurchillpt1_944.jpg

BY FOX NEWS INSIDER //SEP 12 2014 // 10:20PM
AS SEEN ON THE KELLY FILE
Radical former professor Ward Churchill and conservative filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza went head-to-head in a debate tonight on “The Kelly File.”

ICYMI: See more of Megyn's interview with Ward Churchill:

No Holds Barred: Megyn Kelly Confronts Professor Who Compared 9/11 Victims to Nazis

Ward Churchill: ‘U.S. By Its Own Rules Is Subject to Being Bombed’

Watch part one above. Watch part two below.

091214_kfchurchillpt2_947.jpg

POSTED IN:
// Ward Churchill // Dinesh D'Souza
LEAVE A COM

Kelly File Debate Dinesh D Souza vs. Ward Churchill Fox News Insider

I really want to have this discussion with you. I want to identify who "those people" are.....and how many of them we have in the USA. Then...let's discuss the job training and educational aspect that you brought up. I am with you on that.

Come on. If you are really interested in this subject, you ought o be interested in determining just how many lazy-assed takers we have.

I already told you who those people are; the ones collecting welfare benefits. I suppose you could always google it to get a number, if there are numbers available. I believe it's quite a number of people though.

Please. I am trying to meet you on your turf. You must have a number. How about a dollar amount? How much do we taxpayers fork out to adult, able losers who refuse to work a job? Do you have that number?

I want to pin down the details. Then we can get to dealing with the problem. You with me?

Sorry. I'm not going for your bait. I'm on my dinner break. If you are interested in numbers, I'm sure you are more than capable of finding them and posting them here yourself. :lol:

So you've been talking out of your ass this whole time?:bsflag:

Not sure what you're talking about. I'm sure you are aware that there are quite a number of people collecting welfare benefits, and that they are not required to do a thing in order to collect them except to have run out of unemployment, or have no job and a child, while falling below the current poverty guidelines.

Like I said, I don't have the time nor the motivation to look up any numbers right now when all of you are capable of doing so if it's so important to the discussion. Go for it! :) You aren't retarded, are you?

Asking you to back up you claims...what a concept.

please.

Tennessee can't be used as a microcosm for the US. One reason is that it is has regularly been one of the worst states in the nation for high poverty. As of this year its 15%, ranked 40th. Another is its high residential segregation, a long history of red lining (which Wells Fargo went to court for in Tennessee in 2011) as well as the fact that the public schools situated in poor areas (which the black communities are embedded in) have shit funding and pass on poor health education. The convergence of all these factors alongside the long history of systemic, structural racism that has inhibited the black community from overcoming its historic circumstances explain the high rates of welfare in the region way more than your ignorant, half-assed attempt to attribute it to rational choice and strategic action.
Oh, I see, another post to make excuses and blame White people for something that they have nothing to do with.

Well, 1. you brought up race, not me. 2. if you think that whites had no part in the current day discrepancies in many black communities, you aren't worth debating with. 3. You chose the case - Tennessee - which has more racial tensions than other parts of the country due to history, and 4. you post aggregate level data and somehow think it sheds light on claims about individuals' decision making and their strategic duping of the government out of services.

Lastly, way to completely avoid every point I made by posting an easy-out response void of any intellectual or empirical substance.

Find better data.

The only people supporting him are @Mojo2 and @mudwhistle. Spoiler alert, conservatives.
And the NFL until the tape came out.

Forum List

Back