Liberal that supports President Trump

This guy nails it...the liberals here could learn so much by listening to this man...The nation could and should be doing better...Trump is the first chance we have had to bring about real change...change for the better not fake change like we got from Obama...

It's not about winning or losing it's not about Democrat or Republican It's not about Conservative or Liberal...it's about right and wrong and our democrat and republican leaders have been way too wrong for way too long....

Just look at the employment numbers for the inner city now and one year ago...if that doesn't snap you out of it nothing will...

Uhhh yeah, I dropped out when he started praising Qudaffi’s treatment of his people .

Yea, it was so terrible he wanted a gold backed currency and was protecting the Christian minority from Islamic terrorists. Clearly the red line for globalist progressives.

Yeah he was a real prince . I guess that’s why his peeps dragged his dead body Thru the streets .

"I guess that’s why his peeps dragged his dead body Thru the streets ."

Except they were not his people, they were ISIS and ISIS sympathisers and that crowd were not in Libya until Obama for no apparent reason decided to fuck up Libya.

You can't be a liberal and support a president who actively works against the liberal agenda.

I suppose your definition for liberal is different than his.

Progressive globalist liberals like you want the destruction of America.
He doesn’t come off as an America hating progressive low life like 90% of the USMB “liberals” do.

If he supports Trump overall, as the thread title implies, he's not a liberal.

You can't be a liberal and support a president who actively works against the liberal agenda.

I see you didn’t watch the video. Maybe you should try, because you might learn something.

Then again, probably not

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I stated a general, indisputable truth that isn't changed by any lame video.

Translation: “I can’t refute anything in the video, so I’m just going to ignore it and say I am right”.

I see you didn’t watch the video. Maybe you should try, because you might learn something.

Then again, probably not

Translation: “I can’t refute anything in the video, so I’m just going to ignore it and say I am right”.

I'm refuting the thread title.

I couldn’t believe this liberal was able to make coherent points. Most lefties these days are just ranting lunatics devoid of any logic and reasoning.

Anyway, this guy nails it on why President Trump is a good President and why any Dem or other GOP asshole like McStain would had been horrible.

Can any of the so-called liberals here agree?

The young man in the video is pragmatic.

He's what the left fears more than anything.

Like him there was a time where I couldn't

stand Trump. The mans actions have made

a staunch supporter of me......

Trumps election also exposed the fact that

we had one party masquerading as two...

I think there are many non zealots on the left

who are capable of objective thought that will

come to the same conclusions as us....

Then again, probably not

Good for you. :itsok:

I couldn’t believe this liberal was able to make coherent points. Most lefties these days are just ranting lunatics devoid of any logic and reasoning.

Anyway, this guy nails it on why President Trump is a good President and why any Dem or other GOP asshole like McStain would had been horrible.

The young man in the video is pragmatic.

He's what the left fears more than anything.

Like him there was a time where I couldn't

stand Trump. The mans actions have made

a staunch supporter of me......

Trumps election also exposed the fact that

we had one party masquerading as two...

I think there are many non zealots on the left

who are capable of objective thought that will

come to the same conclusions as us....

At the time the video was made, he didnt know that Trump is trying to win TPP provisions in asia.
And has increased military budget.

He doesn’t come off as an America hating progressive low life like 90% of the USMB “liberals” do.

"Progressive globalist liberals like you want the destruction of America."

Progressive Globalists want the destruction of Western Civilisation, it's our collective duty to make sure they do not succeed.

5340B81F-C035-476B-B850-E6242E790D16.jpeg
A1933EBA-10EB-433A-A405-9764929847D7.jpeg

He's going to be subjected to an Online hate campaign now from Leftist Maniacs, probably he'll get death threats also.

You mean like the 19 trump victims he sexually assaulted that were besieged by death threats for having the audacity to publicly state they were molested?

Sorry clown... violence is your side’s gig.
Your white supremacists and neonazis.

A red herring. One single solitary misguided young person proves NOTHING.
Fat ass has the lowest approval rating of any president in history. More than 60% of the country can’t stand this unstable lunatic’s guts.
There are more of us than there are of you.
Way more.
Never forget that.

View attachment 169327 View attachment 169326

He's going to be subjected to an Online hate campaign now from Leftist Maniacs, probably he'll get death threats also.

You mean like the 19 trump victims he sexually assaulted that were besieged by death threats for having the audacity to publicly state they were molested?

Sorry clown... violence is your side’s gig.
Your white supremacists and neonazis.

"Sorry clown... violence is your side’s gig."

Okay Troll, whatever :rolleyes-41:

A red herring. One single solitary misguided young person proves NOTHING.
Fat ass has the lowest approval rating of any president in history. More than 60% of the country can’t stand this unstable lunatic’s guts.
There are more of us than there are of you.
Way more.
Never forget that.

"There are more of us than there are of you.
Way more.
Never forget that."

But the American Patriots have more guns than the Hate America Beta Cuck Faggot crowd do, never forget that.

it helps if you can avoid thinking about all the things that go contrary to what this guy is saying.

He says ending TPP.

Reasons why he liked it ending.

1) Bernie Sanders supported it
2) It was written by big corporations
3) It would send lots of manufacturing jobs over seas
4) Did nothing to fix the trade deficit
5) Awful environmental regulations

The problem is that Trump has made life easier for big corporations, he has been loud on keeping jobs in the US while paying off large corporations to stay in the US, and then they leave anyway.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Manufacturing jobs have increased under Trump, but nowhere near anything that would imply any of Trump's policies have caused it.

From January to November manufacturing jobs went from 12.3 million to 12.5 million. So, an extra 200,000 manufacturing jobs in one year.

Well, in 2015 there was an increase of 60,000, 2014 203,000, in fact every year but 2016 there has been an increase of manufacturing jobs since 2010 onward.

The trade deficit hasn't changed much

United States Balance of Trade | 1950-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar

And Trump has managed to make environmental regulations a thing of the past.

So, he supports a President for doing one thing that he says helps this and that and the other, and YET in every other area, it's become WORSE.

2) His Middle East policy.

He says Trump is moving away from war in the Middle East. How so? He's emboldened Saudi Arabia to be the master of the region by blockading Qatar, going after Iran, pissing of the Palestinians by saying Jerusalem is the capital, Turkey isn't on the US's side any more, he's boasted of bombing Syria, bombing an air base the Russians were actually using AND... he's trying to provoke war with North Korea.

Yeah, again, this guy takes one thing, says it's great for this reason, and doesn't see this reason is bullshit.

"Progressive globalist liberals like you want the destruction of America."

Progressive Globalists want the destruction of Western Civilisation, it's our collective duty to make sure they do not succeed.

I'd like to see a destruction of compulsive lying about Liberals.

Then again, probably not

Good for you. :itsok:

Your OP says "President Trump is a good President and why any Dem or other GOP asshole like McStain would had been horrible."

No one who believes that cannot possibly be a Liberal, no matter what he might call himself.

Uhhh yeah, I dropped out when he started praising Qudaffi’s treatment of his people .

Yea, it was so terrible he wanted a gold backed currency and was protecting the Christian minority from Islamic terrorists. Clearly the red line for globalist progressives.

Yeah he was a real prince . I guess that’s why his peeps dragged his dead body Thru the streets .

Those were the same people who dragged the body of Ambassador Stevens throught the street, you fucking dumbass.

New Topics

Forum List

Back