Liberal rag attacks Alan Colmes a day after he dies

I can't even click a Slate link without needing a penicillin shot.

Safe to say that whoever wrote this is the scum of the Earth.

I agree: they are the equivalent of the alt right and breitbart idiotas.

The modern Marxist left has no shame,no honor and no morality.

They are a plague on Mankind.

This doesn't surprise me. Being dead doesn't stop people from saying whatever they wanted to say about those who aren't here anymore. Just ask Michael Jackson. Oh wait, that's right, you can't ask him anything because he's dead.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

Not defending the article, but this stuff has been said about Colmes for years. It's nothing new.

Sane people end it when someone dies...especially when the person was simply doing a job.........and yet these same leftist assholes mourned the death of fidel castro...a murderer....

What makes people write stuff like this?

I always thought that, by contrast, Colmes did great.

Does the writer think a nasty, hateful, unhinged screamer can be the only representative of the Left?

Yes......I have finally had to admit...that left wingers are insane. They are simply nuts...when Andrew Cuomo says that if a little girl doesn't want to see a grown man in her bathroom.....then the little girl has the problem....that is just insane.....and when they throw fire bombs and bricks at police and beat Trump supporters...for simply attending a speech..they are insane....

Does the writer think a nasty, hateful, unhinged screamer can be the only representative of the Left?

Yes......I have finally had to admit...that left wingers are insane. They are simply nuts...when Andrew Cuomo says that if a little girl doesn't want to see a grown man in her bathroom.....then the little girl has the problem....that is just insane.....and when they throw fire bombs and bricks at police and beat Trump supporters...for simply attending a speech..they are insane....
Just remember, there are decent, traditional liberals, and then there are the "progressives" who have taken over the party.

Just remember, there are decent, traditional liberals, and then there are the "progressives" who have taken over the party.

No, sorry......the liberals...are not actual liberals...the actual "Liberals" in the true meaning of that word, are Conservatives......Tea Party....Libertarians...the democrats are not "liberal" in any sense of the true meaning of the word...they are as you say "progressives" that is hard core leftists.....big state fascists who will do whatever it takes to achieve power....

Forum List

Back