Woman with weapon of war, a purple gun, stops a violent car jacker....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
A semi auto pistol is a weapon of war...since semi auto pistols have been used in war since before the Philippine insurrection.......and this woman...who showed that anti gunners don't know anything about guns and gun owners.....used a purple weapon of war to stop the carjacker.....

She was being violently beaten...and still managed to get her purple weapon of war to make him run away...

- she was not disarmed by the attacker
- even though she was beaten, she still managed to get to her purple weapon of war....
- no shots were fired and he ran away.......as most defensive gun uses end...

Boise woman scares off attempted carjacker with pistol: 'It was shock and fear'

BOISE, Idaho (KBOI) — A woman saved herself from a dangerous situation with her pistol kept in her car Monday.

"I couldn't believe it, it was shock and fear," said the unidentified woman.

It happened at the corner of west Kootenai and south Hilton streets. A woman just dropped off her 9-year-old daughter Monday morning around 7:30 a.m. She was driving alone when a man jumped out in front of her car. She slammed on the brakes and it stalled.

"He came to the driver's side door of my car and opened it and demanded my keys and my purse and when I refused to give it to him he started hitting me in the head multiple times," the woman said.

The would-be carjacker refused to give up.

"He got my face once, and my forehead once, and when that didn't work he grabbed my hair and began pulling me out of my car and I finally said 'OK, OK, that's enough stop! I'll give you my purse,” said the woman.

So he did. That’s when the woman got the upper hand.

“When I turned to give him my purse, I reached in my center console and I grabbed my gun and I pointed it at him, and it scared him off,” the woman said.

The woman says the man ran down an alley that leads to the back of a nearby Albertsons grocery store. He disappeared from sight. She can only wonder what might have happened if she didn’t have her pistol.

A semi auto pistol is a weapon of war...since semi auto pistols have been used in war since before the Philippine insurrection.......and this woman...who showed that anti gunners don't know anything about guns and gun owners.....used a purple weapon of war to stop the carjacker.....

She was being violently beaten...and still managed to get her purple weapon of war to make him run away...

- even though she was beaten, she still managed to get to her purple weapon of war....

BOISE, Idaho (KBOI) — A woman saved herself from a dangerous situation with her pistol kept in her car Monday.

It happened at the corner of west Kootenai and south Hilton streets. A woman just dropped off her 9-year-old daughter Monday morning around 7:30 a.m. She was driving alone when a man jumped out in front of her car. She slammed on the brakes and it stalled.

"He came to the driver's side door of my car and opened it and demanded my keys and my purse and when I refused to give it to him he started hitting me in the head multiple times," the woman said.

"He got my face once, and my forehead once, and when that didn't work he grabbed my hair and began pulling me out of my car and I finally said 'OK, OK, that's enough stop! I'll give you my purse,” said the woman.

“When I turned to give him my purse, I reached in my center console and I grabbed my gun and I pointed it at him, and it scared him off,” the woman said.

The woman says the man ran down an alley that leads to the back of a nearby Albertsons grocery store. He disappeared from sight. She can only wonder what might have happened if she didn’t have her pistol.
. The only thing she did wrong was not shoot his ace.

. The only thing she did wrong was not shoot his ace.
One could argue that not locking her doors was a mistake. One she's not likely to make again...

Forum List

Back