Liberal Professors forcing their opinions on students

I think many believe progressive teaching is teaching the earth is more round than flat. Education changed with the likes of Copernicus, Newton and the Age of Enlightenment,....

It was known that the earth is round since before Aristotle.

You're trying to equate being a liberal professor is equal to presenting only a left view. You cannot prove that is what is being done.

What is your highest level of educational attainment?

Me? How is my education level relevant? But, I'll tell you anyway ....

Bachelors in Journalism from University of Wisconsin
Masters in Political Science from University of Maryland
Waaaayyyy too long at the School of Hard Knocks

If you had that background then you would be critical of your sources. You would be able to tell the difference between objective and subjective.

Excuse me? Are you questioning my background?

Then, what the hell did you ask for? You can be assured THAT is my background.

Bullshit. I don't buy it. What journalist doesn't believe in checking out the source? What individual with a Masters in Poli Sci cannot differentiate between subjective and objective?

I can't believe I'm even going to dignify this with an answer -- but here goes.

One of the things I learned in Journalism 101 was to write to the level of the audience ... i admit i dumbed it down for the audience. If you want an appropriate dissertation, show me you can even begin to fathom what is being written.

Until then .... you'll get what you give.

I think many believe progressive teaching is teaching the earth is more round than flat. Education changed with the likes of Copernicus, Newton and the Age of Enlightenment, and some are still fighting the change.

I don't really think I would consider what I read in the OP to be "teaching," though. :D How about you? Is that teaching . . . or ranting?

I think many believe progressive teaching is teaching the earth is more round than flat. Education changed with the likes of Copernicus, Newton and the Age of Enlightenment,....

It was known that the earth is round since before Aristotle.
The Greeks not only knew it was round but how round. Perhaps the Greeks had trouble with some of their population accepting new evidence?

What is amusing about this thread is that there is not even a link to a conservative blog ranting about this....

However, This would explain how Michelle Bachmann ended up crazy after being forced to eat liberal professors opinions at Oral Roberts University.

There is another thread about a liberal professor who goes off on some rant about conservatives and blah, blah, blah. She seems like a real pleasant lady. Lol! :lol: I just assumed that is who the OP is referring to. Wow, does she seem like a bitch!

What is amusing about this thread is that there is not even a link to a conservative blog ranting about this....

However, This would explain how Michelle Bachmann ended up crazy after being forced to eat liberal professors opinions at Oral Roberts University.

There is another thread about a liberal professor who goes off on some rant about conservatives and blah, blah, blah. She seems like a real pleasant lady. Lol! :lol: I just assumed that is who the OP is referring to. Wow, does she seem like a bitch!

I suppose we could talk about the liberal professor who physically attacked anti-abortion activists on her campus, huh? Or, maybe the one who kicked students out who were not willing to accept, carte blanche, his position that gay marriage was okay?

Nahhh ... they're exceptions to the rule, right?

I suppose we could talk about the liberal professor who physically attacked anti-abortion activists on her campus, huh? Or, maybe the one who kicked students out who were not willing to accept, carte blanche, his position that gay marriage was okay?

Not sure I know what your point is. I was just noting that I think that this particular liberal professor is who the OP had in mind when creating this thread. :dunno:

So, how many of you people who agree with the thread title and premise, especially you conservatives, hold views now only because you were forced to take on those views by a college professor,

and now are forced to keep them?
The premise is dumb. No one can force you to take on views.

Tell that to the author of this thread.
Doing that would not be taking their views. It would confuse them.

You're trying to equate being a liberal professor is equal to presenting only a left view. You cannot prove that is what is being done.

What is your highest level of educational attainment?

If you had that background then you would be critical of your sources. You would be able to tell the difference between objective and subjective.

Bullshit. I don't buy it. What journalist doesn't believe in checking out the source? What individual with a Masters in Poli Sci cannot differentiate between subjective and objective?

One of the things I learned in Journalism 101 was to write to the level of the audience ... i admit i dumbed it down for the audience. If you want an appropriate dissertation, show me you can even begin to fathom what is being written.

You should have dignified your answers several pages back. I've seen everything that I need to see to recognize that you are lying or intellectually lazy.

Not sure I know what your point is. I was just noting that I think that this particular liberal professor is who the OP had in mind when creating this thread. :dunno:

Just pointing out that it wasn't an isolated incident ...

You should have dignified your answers several pages back. I've seen everything that I need to see to recognize that you are lying or intellectually lazy.

Rule No. 4. When lacking a coherent or cogent counter-argument, attack the poster.

Just pointing out that it wasn't an isolated incident ...

Well if the OP had the same person in mind that I had, then I don't consider what she said to be teaching at all. Teaching hatred and intolerance perhaps.

Rule No. 4. When lacking a coherent or cogent counter-argument, attack the poster.

You don't have an argument.

I think a lot of educational material is a threat to conservatives, and the new in particular some of the new stuff.

I've never met a passive professor teaching a class, every professor forces their opinion....
Ah, if only professors didn't have opinions, their job should be to take roll, and then dismiss the class. I think we're on to something here.

I think a lot of educational material is a threat to conservatives, and the new in particular some of the new stuff.

I've never met a passive professor teaching a class, every professor forces their opinion....
Ah, if only professors didn't have opinions, their job should be to take roll, and then dismiss the class. I think we're on to something here.

Ignorant, partisan bullshit.

If you are a female you sure are an ugly one.

If you are a female you sure are an ugly one.

You're out of luck again, you confused loser.

I've never met a passive professor teaching a class,,every professor forces their opinion....

That's bull. They certainly do not. There are plenty of professors and teachers who, while they may have personal opinions, do not bring those into the classroom with them and prefer to keep an open mind when dealing with their students, realizing that they are all from different backgrounds, beliefs, etc.

I've never met a passive professor teaching a class,,every professor forces their opinion....

How many have you met? One? Zero?

I've never met a God who didn't force his opinion on others (because i've never met a God). God is bad, should be banned!!!! So goes the logic.

Forum List

Back