Liberal Professors forcing their opinions on students

David Lee

Rookie
Dec 20, 2014
It’s amazing to me that you have College Professors know matter what their political opinion is forcing down the throats of College students. I’m a firm believer of give these students what each political group represents and let them form their own opinion.

Many college professors do that.

Also, the fact is, David Lee, many professors from the 13th century on have been indoctrinators.

I am trying to visualize "...forcing their own opinions down the throats of students." I'm guessing that they are using some sort of medical device to drive a wadded up piece of paper, with their opinions written on it, down the throats of the students. That being the case, I can't help but wonder why the students didn't opt for a different course. I sure would!

What is amusing about this thread is that there is not even a link to a conservative blog ranting about this....

However, This would explain how Michelle Bachmann ended up crazy after being forced to eat liberal professors opinions at Oral Roberts University.

What is amusing about this thread is that there is not even a link to a conservative blog ranting about this....

However, This would explain how Michelle Bachmann ended up crazy after being forced to eat liberal professors opinions at Oral Roberts University.
They changed the name to Oral Robert's University.

It’s amazing to me that you have College Professors know matter what their political opinion is forcing down the throats of College students. I’m a firm believer of give these students what each political group represents and let them form their own opinion.

How do you think this country came to be in the shitload of trouble it's in today? It started with the brainwash of school children. Those commie bastards do know how to gain control of the people. And Joe McCarthy told us it was happening in the early 1950s. IT HAPPENED.

I was once quoted the Federalist papers (43 through 47) over the right to bear arms, and I received a D for "taking it out of context."

The only refuge left for those who prophesy the downfall of the State governments is the visionary supposition that the federal government may previously accumulate a military force for the projects of ambition... Besides the advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation, the existence of subordinate governments, to which the people are attached, and by which the militia officers are appointed, forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of. Notwithstanding the military establishments in the several kingdoms of Europe, which are carried as far as the public resources will bear, the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. And it is not certain, that with this aid alone they would not be able to shake off their yokes. But were the people to possess the additional advantages of local governments chosen by themselves, who could collect the national will and direct the national force, and of officers appointed out of the militia, by these governments, and attached both to them and to the militia, it may be affirmed with the greatest assurance, that the throne of every tyranny in Europe would be speedily overturned in spite of the legions which surround it. Let us not insult the free and gallant citizens of America with the suspicion, that they would be less able to defend the rights of which they would be in actual possession, than the debased subjects of arbitrary power would be to rescue theirs from the hands of their oppressors. Let us rather no longer insult them with the supposition that they can ever reduce themselves to the necessity of making the experiment, by a blind and tame submission to the long train of insidious measures which must precede and produce it.

Most college professors are openly gay and have their own agendas.
I truly believe that they should educate the students on what both sides Ideas are and let the students form their own opinion
They educate them from both sides, alright. The front and the rear.
Well, we've now established what's foremost in YOUR mind. :D
You say it like it's a bad thing
You be incorrect in that assumption. :D

Most college professors are openly gay and have their own agendas.
I truly believe that they should educate the students on what both sides Ideas are and let the students form their own opinion
They educate them from both sides, alright. The front and the rear.
Well, we've now established what's foremost in YOUR mind. :D
You say it like it's a bad thing
You be incorrect in that assumption. :D
I'm almost as happy that the gays are able to insert their penii into each others' anal and oral cavities as you are.

I was once quoted the Federalist papers (43 through 47) over the right to bear arms, and I received a D for "taking it out of context."

The only refuge left for those who prophesy the downfall of the State governments is the visionary supposition that the federal government may previously accumulate a military force for the projects of ambition... Besides the advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation, the existence of subordinate governments, to which the people are attached, and by which the militia officers are appointed, forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of. Notwithstanding the military establishments in the several kingdoms of Europe, which are carried as far as the public resources will bear, the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. And it is not certain, that with this aid alone they would not be able to shake off their yokes. But were the people to possess the additional advantages of local governments chosen by themselves, who could collect the national will and direct the national force, and of officers appointed out of the militia, by these governments, and attached both to them and to the militia, it may be affirmed with the greatest assurance, that the throne of every tyranny in Europe would be speedily overturned in spite of the legions which surround it. Let us not insult the free and gallant citizens of America with the suspicion, that they would be less able to defend the rights of which they would be in actual possession, than the debased subjects of arbitrary power would be to rescue theirs from the hands of their oppressors. Let us rather no longer insult them with the supposition that they can ever reduce themselves to the necessity of making the experiment, by a blind and tame submission to the long train of insidious measures which must precede and produce it.

No wonder you got a D.

How do you think this country came to be in the shitload of trouble it's in today? It started with the brainwash of school children. Those commie bastards do know how to gain control of the people. And Joe McCarthy told us it was happening in the early 1950s. IT HAPPENED.

You are the kind of porker that goes into bologna. Pathetic.

You take matters out of context all the time.

I am trying to visualize "...forcing their own opinions down the throats of students." I'm guessing that they are using some sort of medical device to drive a wadded up piece of paper, with their opinions written on it, down the throats of the students. That being the case, I can't help but wonder why the students didn't opt for a different course. I sure would!
never heard of grading on a "curve"???

HA!...Libs have infested the public education system and institutions of higher learning to the point where the buildings would have to be nuked in order to cleanse them of the far left ideology.
To these people( administration, faculty and student advisers) there IS NO other point of view.
I give the example of the U of Michigan professor who stated she HATED republicans and conservatives.
Of course she has received a well deserved rebuke from many students on campus and across the nation on social media, yet she gets to keep her job. She gets to keep her job because her employers insist she is entitled to her opinion and that the U of Michigan "supports the diversity of points of view"..
What a crock of shit. The fact is the University administration knows damned well they should not have a person with these so heavily biased views on their faculty. They just don't want to fire her ass because of the inevitable civil litigation.
Students SHOULD boycott her class.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back