Liberal Myth: Conservatives Are Outside The Mainstream

Dammit, lol.

I'm confusing the peanut gallery monkeys with each other, how funny...

Liberals never thought conservatives weren't part of the Mainstream in the USA- we thought much of the mainstream was ignorant (racist?) hater numbskulls. And with the Pub Propaganda machine since the 1980's, now ignorant (racist?) hater BRAINWASHED numbskulls who think they're experts...the world is aghast...hoping for your recovery- it IS the INFORMATION Age, not the misinformation age, dittoheads.

:eusa_eh:

Another wonderful post that exemplifies the very thing the poster is decrying.

You guys are better than cable.

And you are just as annoying as comercials on cable with your self amusing games meant to bait those that you know you can pull thier strings.

Yep.

The majority of people in this country do not identify themselves as conservatives.

And you can see conservatives acknowledging that at every turn by their denigration of Democracy and efforts to squelch or completely squash the popular vote.
And a larger majority of Americans don't identify themselves as Liberal.

Nice example of how the left lies. By selective omission and outright distortion based on faulty premise and selective editing of events and data.

again it depends on the issue how they lean
again. Situational ethics and relativism on display. If I like the statistic and issue, I will accept it. If I don't like it or it contradicts my desires, I will ignore it.

If it feels good, it is good, doesn't work when you are not made to feel good by what someone else feels good doing. Such is the attitude of those who are sorely in need of getting shoved out of power and suffer their own ethics... or lack there of.

You know what's pathetic to me? The pussy cowards cover their faces up just like al quaida does. wassamatter with them,, they shamed?

Well not one to nitpick but the chasm between Liberals and Anarchists is about as wide as the difference between Conservatives and Theocrats...

Actually the chasm is smaller between Libs and Anarchists then you think. Some of them are in the White House as we speak.

LOL! Well considering my reply was to Conservative, that was predictible, if not accurate. Right. So you're saying the group in the WH is out to eliminate all government... Um yeah. That's up there in credibility with the guy that posted the GOP is actually the KKK.

Well not one to nitpick but the chasm between Liberals and Anarchists is about as wide as the difference between Conservatives and Theocrats...

Actually the chasm is smaller between Libs and Anarchists then you think. Some of them are in the White House as we speak.

LOL! Well considering my reply was to Conservative, that was predictible, if not accurate. Right. So you're saying the group in the WH is out to eliminate all government... Um yeah. That's up there in credibility with the guy that posted the GOP is actually the KKK.

Sounds like he's following Rush's orders to accuse the opposition of what you yourself are doing. The Republicans have been all "no government" "smaller government" "less government" for a very long time now.

Actually anarchy is a tool they fully intend on using to achieve their goals.

It explains why Obama supports the Arab Spring and protestors in Wisconsin....only they call it Democracy instead of anarchy.

It explains why Obama supports the Arab Spring and protestors in Wisconsin....only they call it Democracy instead of anarchy.

why do you feel its ok going through life being ignorant?

I could ask the same of you.

You might want to look into the backgrounds of the people Obama hired to help run things before you start calling people ignorant. Start with the folks at the Center for American Progress under John Podesta. There's some real winners over there.

ah so to have a point you needed to be literal....Parties/groups/gatherings.......

fuck off stupid

I realize that liberals treasure the sloppy use of words, with little regard for their meaning, precisely so that they can slip-slide their way around ever actually being called to account for what they say, but you should realize that it IS still mainstream in this country for words to mean things, and be interpreted on that basis.

"Parties, groups, and gatherings" are NOT synonyms for each other, whatever you would like to believe in order to talk about Republicans rather than conservatives. Just being a large number of people is not enough to make them the same thing; otherwise, you would be embracing the phrase "Democrat Mob" as a synonym for "Democrat Party", and I really doubt that's gonna happen.

The Boy Scouts of America are not the ACLU or the NOW, regardless of the fact that all three are "groups", and conservatives as a grouping are not the Republican Party, nor are liberals as a grouping the Democrat Party. You don't get to blur lines however you want and then criticize OTHER people for being "literal", as though that's a bad thing.

Go ahead. Show us all some more how little credibility you have for calling others "stupid", Noah Webster. English is supposed to be your mother tongue, so why are you so proud of being unable to communicate in it?

wow you really need to nitpick in order to have a point.

sad because you wasted your time saying nothing.

Your inability to comprehend does not signify lack of substance on her part.

You really are an idiot. More than the usual run of the mill idiot one sees here...

ah so to have a point you needed to be literal....Parties/groups/gatherings.......

fuck off stupid

I realize that liberals treasure the sloppy use of words, with little regard for their meaning, precisely so that they can slip-slide their way around ever actually being called to account for what they say, but you should realize that it IS still mainstream in this country for words to mean things, and be interpreted on that basis.

"Parties, groups, and gatherings" are NOT synonyms for each other, whatever you would like to believe in order to talk about Republicans rather than conservatives. Just being a large number of people is not enough to make them the same thing; otherwise, you would be embracing the phrase "Democrat Mob" as a synonym for "Democrat Party", and I really doubt that's gonna happen.

The Boy Scouts of America are not the ACLU or the NOW, regardless of the fact that all three are "groups", and conservatives as a grouping are not the Republican Party, nor are liberals as a grouping the Democrat Party. You don't get to blur lines however you want and then criticize OTHER people for being "literal", as though that's a bad thing.

Go ahead. Show us all some more how little credibility you have for calling others "stupid", Noah Webster. English is supposed to be your mother tongue, so why are you so proud of being unable to communicate in it?

wow you really need to nitpick in order to have a point.

sad because you wasted your time saying nothing.

There's nothing "nitpicky" about pointing out that we are all talking about one thing, and you are talking about something else entirely, merely because YOU don't want to be bothered to understand the meanings of words.

This is akin to the rest of us having a conversation about chickens, and you babbling on about turkeys, because "they're all poultry, don't be so literal and nitpicky, a bird's a bird".

And how much am I expected to care that the dipshit who DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH thinks I'm "saying nothing"? With your word skills, how the fuck would you even know?

:lmao: Oh, God . . . the irony! :lmao:

again it depends on the issue how they lean
again. Situational ethics and relativism on display. If I like the statistic and issue, I will accept it. If I don't like it or it contradicts my desires, I will ignore it.

If it feels good, it is good, doesn't work when you are not made to feel good by what someone else feels good doing. Such is the attitude of those who are sorely in need of getting shoved out of power and suffer their own ethics... or lack there of.

you just described the population of america.
Good luck pushing emotional people around. It doesn't tend to work the way you want it to.
But 79% of America have self Identified that they are not emotional idiots, remember?

you just described the population of america.
Good luck pushing emotional people around. It doesn't tend to work the way you want it to.
But 79% of America have self Identified that they are not emotional idiots, remember?

No sorry link?
You obviously forgot about earlier on the poll that pointed to the actual numbers that only 21% of Americans self identify liberal. aka emotional idiots.

I could ask the same of you.

You might want to look into the backgrounds of the people Obama hired to help run things before you start calling people ignorant. Start with the folks at the Center for American Progress under John Podesta. There's some real winners over there.

What about them?
Im not about to take your word for it. Your opinions are too partisan to trust.

Er....which is why he advised you to take a look.
:doubt:

LOL! Dude, you are one funny indibijewel! Do you make all this stuff up on your own or is there a comedian or someone who helps you? I mean, if your post weren't so "Plan 9 From Outerspace" whacky, I might bother asking for a source but in this case, it's obvious there isn't any "source" of your um, secret knowledge about Obama's plans to reduce the size of government.
If nothing else, you are a marvelous source of entertainment!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back