Liberal Myth: Conservatives Are Outside The Mainstream

21 percent identify themselves as Liberal.

Do the math.

link...The rest are not conservative...But nice try

Nobody said the rest are conservative. Around 40% said they were. 21+40 is only 61%. That leaves quite a few independents that aren't liberal. So it appears the left is on the fringe.
The starting point is the Consitution which is where Conservatives live. The radical right is the Skin-Heads. There aren't many of those.

20% is not minimal. The 15% of America that is not Tea Party is not minimal. The less than 20% of America that is GOP is not minimal. But . . . you Hard Right/New Right wacks are reactionaries and libertarians, not conservatives. The conservatives are not reactionaries or libertarians.

You can call yourselves peacocks, Hard Right, but you are a small minority as well as dodoes.

link...The rest are not conservative...But nice try

Nobody said the rest are conservative. Around 40% said they were. 21+40 is only 61%. That leaves quite a few independents that aren't liberal. So it appears the left is on the fringe.
The starting point is the Consitution which is where Conservatives live. The radical right is the Skin-Heads. There aren't many of those.

20% is not minimal. The 15% of America that is not Tea Party is not minimal. The less than 20% of America that is GOP is not minimal. But . . . you Hard Right/New Right wacks are reactionaries and libertarians, not conservatives. The conservatives are not reactionaries or libertarians.

You can call yourselves peacocks, Hard Right, but you are a small minority as well as dodoes.
Don't try to trivialize the Tea Party. There or more of them than will admit are liberal. Your only hope is that this isn't the case. Anyone who doesn't want their own taxes to go up and wants the massive spending to stop supports the Tea Party platform.
You're sooooooo far left everyone appears hard right to you.

Last edited:
My only hope is that the Hard Left as well as the Hard Right have no influence on next year's government.

What you define as "hard right" is just plain old middle of the road American.
And they will influence, I promise. They let you assholes run the show for way too long.

No, Koshergirl, the Tea Party hard right is not mainsteam America at all. It was not even that in the 1950s. And we certainly will go back to that nonsense.

My only hope is that the Hard Left as well as the Hard Right have no influence on next year's government.

Ha, ha, ha....who do you think runs the White House?

Right now the far left has the US Treasury.

Wake the fuck up.

Nice language. :lol: So unimpressive of you. The Hard Right has the House and is making a mess on the floor. If you think Obama is Hard Left instead of just liberal, you have just demonstrated you know very little.

I wish! But what I write is accurate while what you do is not. Simple fact. You are a far right wack reactionary, a dodo pretending to be a peacock, is all.

Uh, okay. Anyway, saying you're right doesn't make you so. No matter how superior you think you are. You're wrong, and still a liar.

You don't offer anything other than your opinion but I am supposed to offer evidence you are wrong? Doesn't work that way. Post something of signficance and we can work with it. Otherwise, it is simply opinions, and who cares.

Wow, good job of paraphrasing exactly what I said to you back at me!

Lol..don't you know how pathetic that is?

Wake the fuck up.

Nice language. :lol: So unimpressive of you. The Hard Right has the House and is making a mess on the floor. If you think Obama is Hard Left instead of just liberal, you have just demonstrated you know very little.

You obviously either don't know the meaning of "hard right" or you're just lying.

I think it's probably just ignorance, but it's hard to tell with ideologues because they are constantly trying to change the definitions of everything to make it look like they're always on top of the game, and to make the illegal and immoral things they like to do, legal and moral!

Wake the fuck up.

The hard right is in their basement cleaning their guns dip-shit.

Vinlanders.jpg

Wake the fuck up.

You obviously either don't know the meaning of "hard right" or you're just lying.

I think it's probably just ignorance, but it's hard to tell with ideologues because they are constantly trying to change the definitions of everything to make it look like they're always on top of the game, and to make the illegal and immoral things they like to do, legal and moral!

You are a Hard Right progressive who wants to keep social and moral laws in place.

That is your business, but you aren't bright enough to play here if you are really posting what you think.

You are in the vast minority, and you will simply have to abide it, no matter how much you don't like it.

The pretend militia to the far right are only threats to themselves. They ever rise up and their neighbors will put them against the wall.

You are a Hard Right progressive who wants to keep social and moral laws in place.

That is your business, but you aren't bright enough to play here if you are really posting what you think.

You are in the vast minority, and you will simply have to abide it, no matter how much you don't like it.

uh, no, I'm not a Hard Right progressive (pfffft, lol).

Nor am I in the minority. There's a reason the homosexuals haven't been able to push their agenda in the majority of states by changing the meaning of the word "marriage" and thereby the laws surrounding it...it's because the MAJORITY believes that marriage is the state that defines, specifically, the joining of men and women. It's nothing personal against gays. They just aren't a part of that group. They're part of a different group.

And the majority concurs. So I guess it's not so extremist after all.

The pretend militia to the far right are only threats to themselves. They ever rise up and their neighbors will put them against the wall.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

One wonders why, if you don't see them as a threat, you would threaten to execute them.

But then, that's what libs do. Lie, threaten, oppress.

This is something that has baffled me constantly. The mainstream media constantly parrots this line that a GOP candidate can't be too conservative because they need to be appealing to a larger portion of Americans, when it is the the exact opposite. From issues ranging from abortion to immigration, a clear majority of Americans are on the side of conservatism.

The Obama administration is governing against the will of the governed, especially on the issue of immigration. During Bush's presidency when the GOP establishment attempted to pass this supposed comprehensive immigration policy the will of the American people was demonstrated abundantly clear. What America needs is a candidate that can articulate the conservative position unapologetically and decisively. It will resonate and it is what people are yearning for right now.

Chris Mathews said awhile ago that America is essentially a conservative country. A rare moment of honesty, and a constant source of resentment from the left.

Actually polling indicates a majority of Americans favor legal abortion in all or in most cases

Abortion

Most recent poll has 19% say all and 35% say most - so 54% at least favor legal abortion in most cases.

Anyone know the source, date, or location of the photo? Who or what is A and E? Doesn't even look like America? But that is irrelevant.

What I find amazing about the right today, the modern American conservative, if you will, is the extreme nature of their dislike of Obama. You'd think the man were Satan, but I too quickly recall Bill and Hillary were satanic too, so guess the common element. Out of power an incredible machine starts churning out hatred for the winner, in a sense hatred for American democracy. How can this be that our man lost and this [ fill in every negative you can think of here ] is now president. It demonstrates the incredible power of money and words on the partisan ideologue. If Obama is a leftist, I must be left of? That gives me pause, as the only leftist I'd aspire to be, would be a Galbraith or FDR or LBJ or MLK.

Is the republican party out of the mainstream, according to most surveys on UHC, Taxes, Jobs, unemployment, welfare, social security, medicare, yes, they are - how in the hell can one deny that is beyond me, it must take some magical compartmentalization in the mind.

"The probability, then, is that the next election will be close. It could also be fateful. Not because it is apt to enable the kind of electoral transformation the country urgently needs. But the Republican Party already has a majority on the Supreme Court, which increasingly attacks the rights of workers and consumers. If it captures the White House and both houses of Congress it will pass Draconian measures and deploy repressive tactics to stifle public dissent. All in the name of freedom. What to do?" William E. Connolly See The Contemporary Condition: The Republican Pincer Machine

They're hated because they do not want what's best for American and they do not value Americans or historically American values.

And so they lie to obtain office. That's why they're despised. They lie about who they are, and what they want, then they get into office and ream America.

Pretty good reason to hate them.

Forum List

Back