Liberal Myth: Conservatives Are Outside The Mainstream

We're not new or hard.

You are hard left. Everything in the world is not relative to your position. Your bloc has been dwindling, and will continue to dwindle. You think that re-labeling the MAJORITY as extremist will make them disappear?

What a joke.

Compare republicans now to Eisenhower, Roosevelt, etc.
Even to Reagan or Bush I.

Last edited:
I am a Republican, I am right of center, and I have no use at all for the far Hard or New Right or the Libertarians. They merely drain our strength and are parasitic on the conservatives to the right of the center. If the GOP runs Michelle or Sarah, we will lose by 12 to 15%, easily.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am a Republican, I am right of center, and I have no use at all for the far Hard or New Right or the Libertarians. They merely drain our strength and are parasitic on the conservatives to the right of the center. If the GOP runs Michelle or Sarah, we will lose by 12 to 15%, easily.

You're full of shit.

But carry on, as I said, people like you are committed to this. Go ahead an run with it.

We're not new or hard.

You are hard left. Everything in the world is not relative to your position. Your bloc has been dwindling, and will continue to dwindle. You think that re-labeling the MAJORITY as extremist will make them disappear?

What a joke.

Compare democrats now to Truman or Roosevelt etc.

Eisenhower or Ford would have very little to do with the Hard Right today, and Reagan would merely use them for their votes, pat them on the head, and put them out the back door into the alley.

You're full of shit.

But carry on, as I said, people like you are committed to this. Go ahead an run with it.

Thank you for your permission to carry on! :lol:

We're not new or hard.

What a joke.

Your diversion attempt is off topic for this thread.

We're not new or hard.

What a joke.

Or Kennedy, for Pete's sakes. Kennedy would have been a better Republican than any of the weak wristed "mainstream" republicans that JS claims are the middle of the road "true" Republicans.

We're moving back to what we used to be, and thank God for that.

Or Kennedy, for Pete's sakes. Kennedy would have been a better Republican than any of the weak wristed "mainstream" republicans that JS claims are the middle of the road "true" Republicans.

We're moving back to what we used to be, and thank God for that.

Kennedy would spit on the Hard Right, koshergirl. He would seem them as similar as the McCarthyites of his day, real dregs calling themselves truly American.

Your diversion attempt is off topic for this thread.

Those like Trajan and Kosher Girl are in the small minority to the far right. They are not, never have been, and never will be mainstream in America.

Liar.

Do you get paid to spread your propaganda? Or do you do it for free?

I wish! But what I write is accurate while what you do is not. Simple fact. You are a far right wack reactionary, a dodo pretending to be a peacock, is all.

no sorry link?
you obviously forgot about earlier on the poll that pointed to the actual numbers that only 21% of americans self identify liberal. Aka emotional idiots.

link
Be your own research monkey, lazyass.

The claim was made by Sallow that all those (41%) not declaring to be conservative, were in fact liberal. A lie by selective omission of information and allowing the impression that there were only 2 choices by neglecting to mention 38% were undeclared or other. This thereby caused the illusion that if you did not declare, you were tacitly declaring an affirmative for Liberalism. I therefore exposed this myth and by doing so his attempt to commit the same practice this thread's OP is making.

This is the type of lying that the left engages in the most. Lies of omission are still lies.

Sort of like the attempt you make to ignore the previous information because you are too lazy to look it up yourself and posting the word 'link' so someone can spoon feed you what you will deny anyway, implies the data does not exist.

Or were we supposed to not notice this subtle attempt at obfuscating your abject failure?

big-fitz-albums-keetom-brigade-picture3651-fail128409353472315000.jpg

Last edited:
Those like Trajan and Kosher Girl are in the small minority to the far right. They are not, never have been, and never will be mainstream in America.

Liar.

I wish! But what I write is accurate while what you do is not. Simple fact. You are a far right wack reactionary, a dodo pretending to be a peacock, is all.

Uh, okay.

Anyway, saying you're right doesn't make you so. No matter how superior you think you are. You're wrong, and still a liar.

From an expert at being a total fucking retard, I'll take that as high praise.

Besides, she's too busy pulling her panties back up after the utter ass whomping she just got.

Liar.

Uh, okay. Anyway, saying you're right doesn't make you so. No matter how superior you think you are. You're wrong, and still a liar.

You don't offer anything other than your opinion but I am supposed to offer evidence you are wrong? Doesn't work that way. Post something of signficance and we can work with it. Otherwise, it is simply opinions, and who cares.

No sorry link?

21 percent identify themselves as Liberal.

Do the math.

link...The rest are not conservative...But nice try

Nobody said the rest are conservative. Around 40% said they were. 21+40 is only 61%. That leaves quite a few independents that aren't liberal. So it appears the left is on the fringe.
The starting point is the Constitution which is where Conservatives live. The radical right is the Skin-Heads. There aren't many of those.

40% is about twice as much as 21%.

Who is more likely to be mainstream?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back