Liberal Media:Don’t Confuse D-Day Heroes With Selma Marchers;No Comparison

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Washington Post advertisement is the biggest bunch of bullshit ever ran. Liberal media keeps most Americans “in the darkness.” Then to compare June 6th,1944 to the Selma Bridge march is bullshit. Those men who came under fire at Omaha Beach sure as the fuck weren’t thinking about the “shuggrle” as Congressman Lewis call’s it...they just wanted to survive that day. Fighting Nazi, Germany and it’s propaganda machine is no different than we have now with the liberal media propaganda machine that supports one political party to maintain government control over our lives.
Donald Trump Jr. blasts Washington Post Super Bowl ad

Washington Post advertisement is the biggest bunch of bullshit ever ran. Liberal media keeps most Americans “in the darkness.” Then to compare June 6th,1944 to the Selma Bridge march is bullshit. Those men who came under fire at Omaha Beach sure as the fuck weren’t thinking about the “shuggrle” as Congressman Lewis call’s it...they just wanted to survive that day. Fighting Nazi, Germany and it’s propaganda machine is no different than we have now with the liberal media propaganda machine that supports one political party to maintain government control over our lives.
Another tactic by Democrat controlled Media is to distort history into the narrative they want to push. That disgusting Superbowl commercial by the Washington Compost is a perfect example.

We never really did defeat the Nazis. They just moved their headquarters here.

We never really did defeat the Nazis. They just moved their headquarters here.
To the DNC

To the DNC
I dunno Frank. I don't think it's Democrats that promote the modern day 'aryan purity' so important to 1930s Germany. It isn't Democrats that scapegoat by ethnicity and religion which is the most defining feature of the NAZI culture. So can you tell us why you try to paint Democrats as 'Blood and soil' Nazis?

To the DNC
I dunno Frank. I don't think it's Democrats that promote the modern day 'aryan purity' so important to 1930s Germany. It isn't Democrats that scapegoat by ethnicity and religion which is the most defining feature of the NAZI culture. So can you tell us why you try to paint Democrats as 'Blood and soil' Nazis?
Frank thinks these people are Democrats. Frank isn`t very bright.
tiki torch neo nazis in charlottesville - Bing images

People who have fought and died for freedom are heroes and deserve all the glory we can give them.

People who have fought and died for freedom are heroes and deserve all the glory we can give them.
People in Alabama and all over throughout our history, including the underground railroad, also fought for freedom and are heroes and deserve all the glory we can give them, including 4 little girls in Birmingham.

People in Alabama and all over throughout our history, including the underground railroad, also fought for freedom and are heroes and deserve all the glory we can give them, including 4 little girls in Birmingham.
No argument here. I grew up in Alabama during the seventies and all that stuff was absent from the school curriculum. I heard all about the heroes of the confederacy but had to learn about the civil rights movement on my own.

WAPO spending 10 million dollars to blabber about the importance of journalism is laughable given WAPO is a journalistic joke.

As for D-Day and Selma? Lousy comparison....but its WAPO...a journalistic joke

No argument here. I grew up in Alabama during the seventies and all that stuff was absent from the school curriculum. I heard all about the heroes of the confederacy but had to learn about the civil rights movement on my own.
I wouldn't take an iota of glory for the invaders of Normandy. I had family there. But my point is that is is so much easier to fight the enemy without than the enemy within.

WAPO spending 10 million dollars to blabber about the importance of journalism is laughable given WAPO is a journalistic joke.

As for D-Day and Selma? Lousy comparison....but its WAPO...a journalistic joke
Seems like some conservative republicans were triggered by the WAPO commercial.
For sure, and the conservative republican who has never actually seen or read the Washington Post is the one claiming it`s a joke.

Forum List

Back