Liberal Hippie Takes Over Discovery Channel

All those environmentalist people are fcukking k00ks..............you take a gandor over to the Environment forum lately? There are 4 or 5 strong candidates for the next go postal episode, and Im not even kidding. Some real serious issues................

"Going Postal" is like last Century Skook.....come into the new Century.....

I see a major error in your signature.

Jesus was not a Community Organizer.

Community Organizers stir up shit and cause problems......Jesus solved them.

Dick Armey is a community organizer.

Maybe Jesus is like Dick Armey - a war-mongering neo-con.

Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, and Barrack Obama are Communty Organizers.

Dick Armey.....I'm not sure what he is...but a C.O.......hardly.

I guess Community Organizers who destroy everything in their paths, shake down businesses and companies, and make a living stirring up shit are more P.C. then somebody that believes in defending this nation from all aggressors....foreign and domestic..:cuckoo:

Dick Armey is the head of FreedomWorks, the group that organized many of the tea party events. He used to be a Congressman.

You don't think the Tea Party events were put together by community organizers?

I'm glad to see no CON$ have politicized this guy on these boards. :rofl:

and of course you and your fellow Far Leftist havent ....right Ed?....see your butt buddy Deans post....
Why are you and your MessiahRushie so obsessed with BUTTS????
Just askin. :eusa_whistle:

February 26, 2009
RUSH: "Matt Lauer sounds like Robert Gibbs' 'butt boy,'" Robert Gibbs and Barack Obama's butt boy.* Matt, you do.* In the sound bite you sounded like a butt boy.*

March 3, 2009
RUSH: This mindless twit butt boy criticism is not going to drive me outta here.*

March 4, 2009
RUSH: * Now, get this question. It's a butt boy question.

March 4, 2009
RUSH: * Whatever he says the opposite is true.* But whatever he says, the sycophants and the butt boys in the media simply repeat.*

March 5, 2009
RUSH: Could it be because the Drive-By Media, the butt boy media just swept aside any reference?

see?.....you say anything to this guy and you get a barrage of Rush Quotes....watch this......hey Ed.....ALL Liberals think Nancy Pelosi is the best thing that ever happened to the Democratic Party.....prove me wrong.....

and of course you and your fellow Far Leftist havent ....right Ed?....see your butt buddy Deans post....

February 26, 2009
RUSH: "Matt Lauer sounds like Robert Gibbs' 'butt boy,'" Robert Gibbs and Barack Obama's butt boy.* Matt, you do.* In the sound bite you sounded like a butt boy.*

March 3, 2009
RUSH: This mindless twit butt boy criticism is not going to drive me outta here.*

March 4, 2009

March 4, 2009
RUSH: * Whatever he says the opposite is true.* But whatever he says, the sycophants and the butt boys in the media simply repeat.*

March 5, 2009
RUSH: Could it be because the Drive-By Media, the butt boy media just swept aside any reference?

see?.....you say anything to this guy and you get a barrage of Rush Quotes....watch this......hey Ed.....ALL Liberals think Nancy Pelosi is the best thing that ever happened to the Democratic Party.....prove me wrong.....
That dodge doesn't answer the question of why you and your MessiahRushie are OBSESSED with BUTTS!!!!! :lol:

February 26, 2009

March 3, 2009

March 4, 2009

March 4, 2009

March 5, 2009

That dodge doesn't answer the question of why you and your MessiahRushie are OBSESSED with BUTTS!!!!! :lol:

you proved me right just by saying Rush is my Messiah Ed....thanks.....:eusa_angel:

No.....he means "IN THIS CASE" the man's political affiliation is irrelevant.....because it makes liberals look bad.

No, I mean the man's political affiliation is irrelevant because it is. Unlike you I happen to possess some common fucking sense.

Jil, I believe they stated he is an evirnomental extremist! That makes him a leftist!
Why does that make him a "leftist"?

Does the fact that he claims to be Christian make Fred Phelps a "rightist"?

Democratic Party
Phelps has run in various Kansas Democratic Party primaries five times, but has never won. These included races for governor in 1990, 1994, and 1998, receiving about 15 percent of the vote in 1998.[53] In the 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate, Phelps received 31 percent of the vote.[54] Phelps ran for mayor of Topeka in 1993[55] and 1997.[56]
[edit]Support for Al Gore
Phelps supported Al Gore in the 1988 Democratic Party primary election.[57] In his 1984 Senate race, Gore opposed a "gay bill of rights" and stated that homosexuality was not something that "society should affirm".[58] Phelps has stated that he supported Gore because of these earlier comments.[59] According to Phelps, members of the Westboro Baptist Church helped run Gore's 1988 campaign in Kansas. Phelps' son, Fred Phelps Jr., hosted a Gore fundraiser at his home in Topeka and was a Gore delegate to the 1988 Democratic National Convention.[13]

I see more of the Sanhedrin in Obama and the Democrats then anything else.

and where would the Republicans fit in this scenario?.....the Romans?....

Right now we don't have anyone occupying this country as the Romans did.

The Republicans are too busy hiding trying not to piss off the press. They aren't part of this.

Jil, I believe they stated he is an evirnomental extremist! That makes him a leftist!
Why does that make him a "leftist"?

Does the fact that he claims to be Christian make Fred Phelps a "rightist"?

Democratic Party
Phelps has run in various Kansas Democratic Party primaries five times, but has never won. These included races for governor in 1990, 1994, and 1998, receiving about 15 percent of the vote in 1998.[53] In the 1992 Democratic Party primary for U.S. Senate, Phelps received 31 percent of the vote.[54] Phelps ran for mayor of Topeka in 1993[55] and 1997.[56]
[edit]Support for Al Gore
Phelps supported Al Gore in the 1988 Democratic Party primary election.[57] In his 1984 Senate race, Gore opposed a "gay bill of rights" and stated that homosexuality was not something that "society should affirm".[58] Phelps has stated that he supported Gore because of these earlier comments.[59] According to Phelps, members of the Westboro Baptist Church helped run Gore's 1988 campaign in Kansas. Phelps' son, Fred Phelps Jr., hosted a Gore fundraiser at his home in Topeka and was a Gore delegate to the 1988 Democratic National Convention.[13]

"Democrat" does not equal "Left".

Explain how Phelps is "left wing".

The Washington Monthly

RIGHT-WING VIOLENCE.... In light of the shootings at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in D.C. this afternoon, allegedly committed by white supremacist James Von Brunn, Matt Yglesias noted, "I hope that everyone who mau-maued the Department of Homeland Security for expressing concern about this kind of thing feel appropriately ashamed of themselves."

It's hardly an unreasonable point. Two months ago, Richard Poplawski, a right-wing extremist, allegedly gunned down three police officers in Pittsburgh, in part because he feared the non-existent "Obama gun ban." A few weeks ago, Scott Roeder, another right-wing extremist, allegedly assassinated Dr. George Tiller in Kansas. A few hours ago, Von Brunn, another right-wing extremist, allegedly opened fire at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum.

Old news also. Got anything current or shall we on the right dredge up all the left wing violence of the past? Maybe remind you that the current President made comments about guns and clinging?

Right now we don't have anyone occupying this country as the Romans did.

The Republicans are too busy hiding trying not to piss off the press. They aren't part of this.

im sure they got their grubby little hands in there somewhere.....they are not going to let the Democrats grab all the dough being tossed around....

you proved me right just by saying Rush is my Messiah Ed....thanks.....:eusa_angel:
Keep telling yourself that and eventually you might believe it.

And you just keep on dodging. :lol:

It seems just a little more than coincidental that you and your MessiahRushie are both so OBSESSED with BUTTS. :eusa_whistle:

Keep telling yourself that and eventually you might believe it.

And you just keep on dodging. :lol:

It seems just a little more than coincidental that you and your MessiahRushie are both so OBSESSED with BUTTS. :eusa_whistle:
you just keep on proving yourself a fucking moron with every post

Forum List

Back