Liberal Hippie Takes Over Discovery Channel

All those environmentalist people are fcukking k00ks..............you take a gandor over to the Environment forum lately? There are 4 or 5 strong candidates for the next go postal episode, and Im not even kidding. Some real serious issues................

tree-hugging-hippies.jpg

Sorry bout that,

Sorru bout that,

1. Anyone else think this may be a muslims hostage situation?
2. A PLO/Hamas: linked hostage deal?
3. Makes me wonder:eek: .

Regards.
SirJamesofTexas

No, only you wonder, because you're one stupid son of a bitch.

1. So you are saying I'm the stupid one here huh?
2. Compared to you, I'm a Fucking, *Einstien*:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

"Einstein" knew how to spell his name....

they're insane... whatever they are. and the o/p made it up before he knew what the guy was.

on the other hand, i suppose he could fly planes into federal buildings, burn korans and kill doctors for performing a legal medical procedure. :thup:

he would not have done those Jill.....they are all polluting scenarios....:eusa_angel:

I see a major error in your signature.

Jesus was not a Community Organizer.

Community Organizers stir up shit and cause problems......Jesus solved them.

the san hedrin and the romans didn't think so.

The Romans didn't care. The Pharisees of the Sanhedrin were jealous of Jesus and full of their own wealth, power, and social standing in the community.

Jesus inspired people. The Sanhedrin had a habit of preaching just to feel good about themselves. Their fine clothes were an affront to the poverty that surrounded them.

Jesus was a great inspirational leader. He committed miracles and improved lives....but the Sanhedrin did everything just to look good yet the people still suffered.

Jesus led by example by living off of the graciousness of anyone who would accept his teachings and by accepting genuine repentance from whores and tax-collectors. The Sanhedrin lived off of the guilty offerings of the people and anyone they felt unacceptable or different they condemned.

I see more of the Sanhedrin in Obama and the Democrats then anything else.

Sorry bout that,

1. Besides all this good debating, I really want to know if this perp was a muslim???
2. I think he was from Jakarta or something like that, and he lived as a muslim.
3. You think that this information if infact true, could be being withheld?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Besides if you think you can truly know where someone stands from these boards you are a stupid. I am labeled A right winger all the time, yet I hold some rather liberal beliefs along with my conservatives ones. Like wanting Pot legalized or being for Gay marriage. Despite holding these and other Liberal views am am Labeled as a conservative or right winger all the time.

i agree Charlie....i am considered a right winger by Dean I'm sure even though i am willing to bet i am more or just as Liberal in a few things as he is.....the Pot thing being one....Ed the so called Cynic thinks Rush is my "Messiah" because i dared to say he was a closet Rush fan, because he Quotes the guy more than ANYONE on this board....I'm either a Conservative Democrat or a Liberal Republican....take your pick.....

Sorry bout that,

1. The title of this thread doesn't actually fit the story.
2. The perp wasn't some long haired dude puffing pot while wearing sandels, baggy bell bottoms jeans with holes in the knees, and brown leather jacket with fringes, oh and don't forget the beads.
3. This perp was a short haired asian dude, maybe from Jakarta, or somewhere like that. :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm glad to see no CON$ have politicized this guy on these boards. :rofl:

and of course you and your fellow Far Leftist havent ....right Ed?....see your butt buddy Deans post....
Why are you and your MessiahRushie so obsessed with BUTTS????
Just askin. :eusa_whistle:

February 26, 2009
RUSH: "Matt Lauer sounds like Robert Gibbs' 'butt boy,'" Robert Gibbs and Barack Obama's butt boy.* Matt, you do.* In the sound bite you sounded like a butt boy.*

March 3, 2009
RUSH: This mindless twit butt boy criticism is not going to drive me outta here.*

March 4, 2009
RUSH: * Now, get this question. It's a butt boy question.

March 4, 2009
RUSH: * Whatever he says the opposite is true.* But whatever he says, the sycophants and the butt boys in the media simply repeat.*

March 5, 2009
RUSH: Could it be because the Drive-By Media, the butt boy media just swept aside any reference?

Taz'z own beliefs are not important. The fact is Liberals always try to dismiss shit like this, and then will not shut up when a right winger does something.

I was responding to what he said. Claiming his political affiliation is not important is PURE Bullshit. If he was a right winger it would be important as hell to Liberals. whether Taz himself is one or not.

Besides if you think you can truly know where someone stands from these boards you are a stupid. I am labeled A right winger all the time, yet I hold some rather liberal beliefs along with my conservatives ones. Like wanting Pot legalized or being for Gay marriage. Despite holding these and other Liberal views am am Labeled as a conservative or right winger all the time.

And you're claiming that the right doesn't do the same thing?

I'm equal opportunity, I attack either side if they're being dumbasses.

And your "you know what would have happened..." arguments don't hold water. You can't make claims to what "would" have happened. Got an example? Share it. Otherwise, you fail.

Jesus never said, "Take from the rich and let the government redistribute it." Take the parable of the Good Samaritan. The Samaritan chose to take it upon himself to help; he took on the bills himself. The government never told him to do it. Anything else is a perversion of Christianity and the perversion of the principles of God. Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Glenn Beck: Liberation Theology and Social Justice

Dick Armey is a community organizer.

Maybe Jesus is like Dick Armey - a war-mongering neo-con.

I hereby agree with everyone who notes the man was inspired by Al Gore, and that if he were inspired by Glenn Beck, the media would be shitting itself.

But no. Left-wing violence is perfectly OK.
But he WAS inspired by Glen Beck, he's an anti-immigrant and anti anchor baby gun lover. Can't get any more CON$ervative than that!

And you're claiming that the right doesn't do the same thing?

I'm equal opportunity, I attack either side if they're being dumbasses.

And your "you know what would have happened..." arguments don't hold water. You can't make claims to what "would" have happened. Got an example? Share it. Otherwise, you fail.

Jesus never said, "Take from the rich and let the government redistribute it." Take the parable of the Good Samaritan. The Samaritan chose to take it upon himself to help; he took on the bills himself. The government never told him to do it. Anything else is a perversion of Christianity and the perversion of the principles of God. Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Glenn Beck: Liberation Theology and Social Justice

Dick Armey is a community organizer.

Maybe Jesus is like Dick Armey - a war-mongering neo-con.

Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, and Barrack Obama are Communty Organizers.

Dick Armey.....I'm not sure what he is...but a C.O.......hardly.

I guess Community Organizers who destroy everything in their paths, shake down businesses and companies, and make a living stirring up shit are more P.C. then somebody that believes in defending this nation from all aggressors....foreign and domestic..:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back