Liberal Hippie Takes Over Discovery Channel

Keep telling yourself that and eventually you might believe it.

And you just keep on dodging. :lol:

It seems just a little more than coincidental that you and your MessiahRushie are both so OBSESSED with BUTTS. :eusa_whistle:
you just keep on proving yourself a fucking moron with every post

Geezus if that aint the truth.....and this meatball cant admit what he does.....AND he thinks he is besting everyone....he is kinda like the male version of TM....
could he possibly be confusing ridicule with actual debate?

Lee seems to have been more obsessed with getting rid of children, promoting abortion and the cessation of reproduction altogether, than he was with anything else.

His primary bitch about Discovery was that it airs baby programs.

"The Discovery Channel and it's affiliate channels MUST have daily television programs at prime time
slots based on Daniel Quinn's "My Ishmael" pages 207‐212 where solutions to save the planet would be
done in the same way as the Industrial Revolution was done, by people building on each other's
inventive ideas. Focus must be given on how people can live WITHOUT giving birth to more filthy human
children since those new additions continue pollution and are pollution. A game show format contest
would be in order.
All programs on Discovery Health‐TLC must stop encouraging the birth of any more parasitic human
infants and the false heroics behind those actions. In those programs' places, programs encouraging
human sterilization and infertility must be pushed. All former pro‐birth programs must now push in the
direction of stopping human birth, not encouraging it.
All programs promoting War and the technology behind those must cease. There is no sense in
advertising weapons of mass‐destruction anymore. Instead, talk about ways to disassemble civilization
and concentrate the message in finding SOLUTIONS to solving global military mechanized conflict.
Civilization must be exposed for the filth it is. That, and all its disgusting religious‐cultural roots and
greed. Broadcast this message until the pollution in the planet is reversed and the human population
goes down!
Immigration: Programs must be developed to find solutions to stopping ALL immigration pollution and
the anchor baby filth that follows that.... FIND SOLUTIONS FOR THEM TO STOP THEIR HUMAN GROWTH
AND THE EXPORTATION OF THAT DISGUSTING FILTH!"

Environmental Militant Killed by Police at Discovery Channel Headquarters: Police Say All Hostages Are Safe, Gunman James Lee Shot Dead - ABC News

Md. police kill Discovery gunman, 3 hostages safe

A lengthy posting which could be seen Wednesday on a website registered to Lee expressed anger against the Discovery Channel and said it promoted overpopulation.

He said it and its affiliates should stop "encouraging the birth of any more parasitic human infants." Instead, he said, the network should air "programs encouraging human sterilization and infertility."

"NO MORE BABIES! Population growth is a real crisis," he wrote.
He also railed against "programs promoting War" and said solutions should be found for global warming and automotive and factory pollution.
"I want Discovery Communications to broadcast on their channels to the world their new program lineup and I want proof they are doing so," he wrote. "I want the new shows started by asking the public for inventive solution ideas to save the planet and the remaining wildlife on it."
Discovery Communications Inc. operates cable and satellite networks in the U.S., including The Discovery Channel, TLC and Animal Planet. Discovery shows include "Cash Cab" and "Man vs. Wild," and TLC airs "American Chopper" and "Kate Plus Eight."

Animal Planet also airs the controversial series "Whale Wars," about attempts by environmentalists to disrupt the Japanese whaling industry.
After Lee's arrest, a magistrate ordered a doctor's evaluation, but court records do not immediately indicate the result. Lee was convicted by a jury and served two weeks in jail. He was also ordered to stay 500 feet away from Discovery headquarters.

Md. police kill Discovery gunman, 3 hostages safe

Well, now you see your typical enviro-whacko.

Hates people so much he calls them parasites, and wants to basically exterminate them.

But this is a classic example of what control freaks these people are.

It was up to HIM, not anyone else, what should be on this channel, and it should be up to HIM, not you, whether or not you have a child.

What a whacko!

Geezus if that aint the truth.....and this meatball cant admit what he does.....AND he thinks he is besting everyone....he is kinda like the male version of TM....
could he possibly be confusing ridicule with actual debate?
CON$ have only ridicule because they are incapable of debate, that is why they are Alinskyites. CON$ can only obey their MessiahRushie who has programmed then to ridicule anyone who dares disagree with them, and the mindless sheep are POWERLESS to resist their MessiahRushie.

Alinsky's Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

July 23, 2010
CALLER:* So many kids think that being liberal is cool and hip and whatever.* What can we do to combat that?

RUSH: Now, what can you do about kids who think that being liberal is cool? What can you do to combat it?* Laugh at them.* Mock them.* Make fun of them.

CALLER: (chuckles)

RUSH: Ridicule is the single greatest rapier.* Ridicule is the single best way to embarrass somebody and get other people laughing at them.* Whatever you do, do not be defensive.* Don't let them set the agenda. Don't let them let you always be reacting or responding to what they do.* Be on offense. Be assertive. Be confident.* If they say something you disagree with, laugh at them, tell 'em you feel sorry for them.

Keep telling yourself that and eventually you might believe it.

And you just keep on dodging. :lol:

It seems just a little more than coincidental that you and your MessiahRushie are both so OBSESSED with BUTTS. :eusa_whistle:

There is no sense in having an argument with a man so stupid he doesn't know you have the better of him.
- John Roper

There is no sense in having an argument with a man so stupid he doesn't know you have the better of him.
- John Roper

but yet when i asked you a simple question in the other thread.....instead of a yes or a no....you changed your answer and accused me of distorting what you said.....i think Ed you yourself had better read the quote from Mr. Roper.....and quit listening to Rush....the guy is making you a dumbass.....

- John Roper

but yet when i asked you a simple question in the other thread.....instead of a yes or a no....you changed your answer and accused me of distorting what you said.....i think Ed you yourself had better read the quote from Mr. Roper.....and quit listening to Rush....the guy is making you a dumbass.....
I answered your question many times and when you didn't get the answer you wanted you made up your own.

Meanwhile neither there or here have you answered my question, but only dodged it repeatedly, as you have just done again.

Why are you and your MessiahRushie so completely obsessed with butts?????

I answered your question many times and when you didn't get the answer you wanted you made up your own.

Meanwhile neither there or here have you answered my question, but only dodged it repeatedly, as you have just done again.

:lol:...you did not.....hey Ed its all down in the previous Posts.....i asked you danced....and hey Ed most men like a nice female ass....how about you?.....you ever touch one?.....or are you on the other team....not that theres anything wrong with that....

Originally Posted by Harry Dresden

and of course you and your fellow Far Leftist havent ....right Ed?....see your butt buddy Deans post....

:lol:...you did not.....hey Ed its all down in the previous Posts.....i asked you danced....and hey Ed most men like a nice female ass....how about you?.....you ever touch one?.....or are you on the other team....not that theres anything wrong with that....
No, I answered but you didn't like the answer that it is assumed that the mindless CON$ervative drones like you will parrot whatever the pundits say. So it is only necessary to show that the pundits are scripted to show that all CON$ parrot the same GOP propaganda.

I'm a leg man.

And is Dean a female? Usually the term "buddy" refers to a male. In any case, you and your MessiahRushie are clearly on the same "team," not that there's anything wrong with that. :eusa_whistle:

if he only knew what REAL liberals think of him

:lol:

if he only knew what REAL liberals think of him

:lol:
Another CON$ervative mindreader. :rofl:

Last edited:
The local news channel KTVU (a Fox Affiliate no less) in Oaklandtown has been covering this story quite a bit. Despite their pattern of identifying Conservatives, GOP, Tea Partiers etc. in controversial stories, they've been utterly benign in their descriptions of this lone gun man at the Discovery Channel. No words like Liberal, Environmentalist, etc. have been used.

Quite telling.

No, I answered but you didn't like the answer that it is assumed that the mindless CON$ervative drones like you will parrot whatever the pundits say. So it is only necessary to show that the pundits are scripted to show that all CON$ parrot the same GOP propaganda.

I'm a leg man.

And is Dean a female? Usually the term "buddy" refers to a male. In any case, you and your MessiahRushie are clearly on the same "team," not that there's anything wrong with that. :eusa_whistle:

it had nothing to do if i liked the answer or not Ed....i asked you a simple question....and i guess you thought i was asking you to dance......why was it so hard for you to just say..."YES...all Conservatives think like this".....simple?....instead i get the Rush Quote book....

I'm a leg man.

it had nothing to do if i liked the answer or not Ed....i asked you a simple question....and i guess you thought i was asking you to dance......why was it so hard for you to just say..."YES...all Conservatives think like this".....simple?....instead i get the Rush Quote book....
you could ask him if the grass was green in his yard and he will find some obscure random Rush quotes to reply with

I'm a leg man.

CON$ don't think, they all mechanically parrot the same talking points.

There I've answered your question yet again, I've lost track of how many times I've answered it on multiple threads, now answer mine for the FIRST time.

How do ALL CON$ervative pundits INDEPENDENTLY make the same error on the same day, like their bowing BS, if they are not ALL working from the same erroneous script????????

Last edited:
We all know he's crazy, were talking about what kind of crazy.

This was the peace loving liberal hippie crazy.

the guy wasnt a "hippie"....he was a radical Environmentalist....

tree-hugging-hippies.jpg
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqFZXutsTRA]YouTube - Animal Zoo[/ame]

There I've answered your question yet again, I've lost track of how many times I've answered it on multiple threads, now answer mine for the FIRST time.

How do ALL CON$ervative pundits INDEPENDENTLY make the same error on the same day, like their bowing BS, if they are not ALL working from the same erroneous script????????

i dont know Ed i dont listen to them guys.....what they have to say is only important to the easily led amongst us.....are you one of them?.....

i dont know Ed i dont listen to them guys.....what they have to say is only important to the easily led amongst us.....are you one of them?.....
i would say Ed listens to Rush more than i do
LOL

Forum List

Back