Liberal Hippie Takes Over Discovery Channel

Talk about obsession, obviously I live rent free inside both of your heads!!! :rofl:

It kills the two of you to have to eat your MessiahRushie's words. :rofl:
ROFLMAO
yeah like that was an original thought
Been there, done that.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...been-typed-anywhere-else-on-the-internet.html

Now it's your turn.
again, you make no sense

but i'm used toi that from you
but at least you didnt give a bunch of random Rush quotes
your doing better

ROFLMAO
yeah like that was an original thought
Been there, done that.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...been-typed-anywhere-else-on-the-internet.html

Now it's your turn.
again, you make no sense

your doing better
Gee nothing original in your reply. Just your usual Dumb Act, no surprise there.

If you don't think the observation that Adam was without sin and one with God when God himself said Adam was so "alone" it was "not good" is unique and original to me, please link to someone else in the history of the world who has made the same observation!!!!!

The conventional interpretation of the bible is, you can never be alone when you are one with God and sin separates us from God.

again, you make no sense

your doing better
Gee nothing original in your reply. Just your usual Dumb Act, no surprise there.

If you don't think the observation that Adam was without sin and one with God when God himself said Adam was so "alone" it was "not good" is unique and original to me, please link to someone else in the history of the world who has made the same observation!!!!!

The conventional interpretation of the bible is, you can never be alone when you are one with God and sin separates us from God.
no, thats not original at all
i've heard that many times in many different churches

but what i was refering to is the fact that you claimed real estate that you dont occupy, and Rush clearly has space in your gas filled noggin

and i have used that several times before

LOL
you are a fucking CLOWN

again, you make no sense

your doing better

That is, of course, a boldfaced lie!!!

If it is such a commonly stated observation you should have no trouble linking to at least one such church! :dig:

If it is such a commonly stated observation you should have no trouble linking to at least one such church! :dig:
oh bullshit
i dont have to link it
not everything that happened in my life is on the internet you fucking moron

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

oh bullshit
i dont have to link it
Especially the crap you make up out of the blue!

You won't link it because you know you can't!

My observation contradicts one of the most basic tenets of Christianity so it would NEVER be preached from any Christian church. Obviously you do not attend any Christian churches. You are a ChINO, Christian In Name Only, for political purposes only.

Faith Is The Victory! - In Overcoming Loneliness

2. When one walks with God, they are never truly alone - cf. Jn
16:32
a. "The soul that has been enriched by communion with God
will not be dismayed by isolation but will welcome
solitude. He will seek not the crowd but the closet, and
emerging will never walk alone, for he has unseen
companionship." (Frances J. Roberts)

My Experience With God

New Life Ministries
15 S Catherine LaGrange, Il 60525
(708) 352-5435
A Sonship Church
Ray Janisch, Pierre Ruffin, & Bill Kerr Co-pastors

"He let me know I was not alone and could never be alone, because He is with me, no matter what I feel or believe."

How to Find God -

How to Find God
Taking the First Steps Toward Real Love

Putting complete faith in God and His Word is fundamental to living your life as a genuine Christian. Jeremiah 10:23 reassures us that if we truly walk with the Lord, He will remain steadfast by our side through even the most difficult times when we say, “I know, Lord, that our lives are not our own. We are not able to plan our own course.”Life will always be complicated and full of challenges, but God will walk with you every single step of the way, and you can rest assured that you will never be alone. Sometimes the best development as a Christian comes as a consequence of hard times, so we must remain willing to endure these inevitable circumstances and rely wholly on God for protection and guidance.

oh bullshit
i dont have to link it

My observation contradicts one of the most basic tenets of Christianity so it would NEVER be preached from any Christian church. Obviously you do not attend any Christian churches. You are a ChINO, Christian In Name Only, for political purposes only.

My Experience With God

New Life Ministries
(708) 352-5435
A Sonship Church

"He let me know I was not alone and could never be alone, because He is with me, no matter what I feel or believe."

How to Find God -

How to Find God

Putting complete faith in God and His Word is fundamental to living your life as a genuine Christian. Jeremiah 10:23 reassures us that if we truly walk with the Lord, He will remain steadfast by our side through even the most difficult times when we say, “I know, Lord, that our lives are not our own. We are not able to plan our own course.”Life will always be complicated and full of challenges, but God will walk with you every single step of the way, and you can rest assured that you will never be alone. Sometimes the best development as a Christian comes as a consequence of hard times, so we must remain willing to endure these inevitable circumstances and rely wholly on God for protection and guidance.

i can swear those are all Rush Quotes.....

oh bullshit
i dont have to link it

My Experience With God

New Life Ministries
(708) 352-5435
A Sonship Church

How to Find God -

How to Find God

hes an idiot

My Experience With God

New Life Ministries
(708) 352-5435
A Sonship Church

How to Find God -

How to Find God

hes an idiot
I'm STILL living rent free inside BOTh of your heads. :rofl:

Funny how you claim Jesus is your Messiah, yet you seem to know nothing about Christianity. I wonder, is there anything you won't lie about??????

Forum List

Back