Liberal Hippie Takes Over Discovery Channel

See, this is the difference between the right and the left. With the right, lots of people die because they are truly dangerous and evil. Whether it's Republican Timothy McVeigh killing a 168 people or doctors being shot in church or right wing racists lynching people.

The left "threatens" because they want Americans to take care of their country or stop Republican lies.

It's lucky the only one killed was the guy making the threats. Too bad right wing wackos couldn't be more like him. If they are going to be wackos, at least don't kill anyone.

ROFLMAO so you are blaming this guy on republicans. You should apply for a job in the Obama WH. You have their same knack for PURE FUCKING BULLSHIT.

HES LEFT WING HIPPIE!!! *someone had to say it*

You DO realize that Yeshua (Jesus to you Christians) was a hippie as well?

As far as this guy being a tree hugger? Not sure, he's been there quite a few times before, and the whole building knew about him and his desires to help out with the programming.

Apparently he didn't think there was enough conservation and green programming.

Interestingly enough, at first a lot of people thought the whole reason this guy did what he did was because he'd heard Sarah Palin was going to have a show on Discovery. But, that rumor was quashed when they'd shown that it wasn't just this guy that didn't like the thought of the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil having her own show, it was a LOT of other people.

So you are claiming Jesus believed in doing drugs and free love.

Wow news to me.

what a nutjob... a loon with a bomb and a gun in front of a tv station and you pretend it's a 'leftie', 'hippie' type.

:loon:

it's so sad that some people are dumb as toast.

why didn't you just say, he's asian so he must be an operative of the chinese govt?

:cuckoo:

OH MY GOD.....HE WAS ASIAN????

I thought he was American.
:tomato::tomato::tomato::tomato:

whatever he was... he's a sociopath and he's dead.

The man's political affiliation is irrelevant. He's a psychopath.

So the fact that he was so moved by Al Gores scare tactic movie which was loaded with inaccuracies is irrelevant eh.

Why do I think if his motivation was say something Beck said, you people would feel different.

No.....he means "IN THIS CASE" the man's political affiliation is irrelevant.....because it makes liberals look bad.

what a nutjob... a loon with a bomb and a gun in front of a tv station and you pretend it's a 'leftie', 'hippie' type.

:loon:

it's so sad that some people are dumb as toast.

why didn't you just say, he's asian so he must be an operative of the chinese govt?

:cuckoo:

He was clearly an environmental Wacko, Are you claiming those types are not left wing?

LOL

they're insane... whatever they are. and the o/p made it up before he knew what the guy was.

on the other hand, i suppose he could fly planes into federal buildings, burn korans and kill doctors for performing a legal medical procedure. :thup:

The man's political affiliation is irrelevant. He's a psychopath.

So the fact that he was so moved by Al Gores scare tactic movie which was loaded with inaccuracies is irrelevant eh.

Why do I think if his motivation was say something Beck said, you people would feel different.

No.....he means "IN THIS CASE" the man's political affiliation is irrelevant.....because it makes liberals look bad.

I think you might want to re-think this.

Don't taz me bro isn't a liberal. Not everyone is as blindly partisan as you.

Well thanks for that Gem of knowledge. I think I will take his positions on issues as my guide to what he is and not your word.

Well thanks for that Gem of knowledge. I think I will take his positions on issues as my guide to what he is and not your word.

I think you'd better read some of his posts, friend.

Taz'z own beliefs are not important. The fact is Liberals always try to dismiss shit like this, and then will not shut up when a right winger does something.

I was responding to what he said. Claiming his political affiliation is not important is PURE Bullshit. If he was a right winger it would be important as hell to Liberals. whether Taz himself is one or not.

Besides if you think you can truly know where someone stands from these boards you are a stupid. I am labeled A right winger all the time, yet I hold some rather liberal beliefs along with my conservatives ones. Like wanting Pot legalized or being for Gay marriage. Despite holding these and other Liberal views am am Labeled as a conservative or right winger all the time.

Last edited:

Taz'z own beliefs are not important. The fact is Liberals always try to dismiss shit like this, and then will not shut up when a right winger does something.

I was responding to what he said. Claiming his political affiliation is not important is PURE Bullshit. If he was a right winger it would be important as hell to Liberals. whether Taz himself is one or not.

Besides if you think you can truly know where someone stands from these boards you are a stupid. I am labeled A right winger all the time, yet I hold some rather liberal beliefs along with my conservatives ones. Like wanting Pot legalized or being for Gay marriage. Despite holding these and other Liberal views am am Labeled as a conservative or right winger all the time.

And you're claiming that the right doesn't do the same thing?

I'm equal opportunity, I attack either side if they're being dumbasses.

And your "you know what would have happened..." arguments don't hold water. You can't make claims to what "would" have happened. Got an example? Share it. Otherwise, you fail.

And you're claiming that the right doesn't do the same thing?

I'm equal opportunity, I attack either side if they're being dumbasses.

And your "you know what would have happened..." arguments don't hold water. You can't make claims to what "would" have happened. Got an example? Share it. Otherwise, you fail.

I see a major error in your signature.

Jesus was not a Community Organizer.

Community Organizers stir up shit and cause problems......Jesus solved them.

Jesus never said, "Take from the rich and let the government redistribute it." Take the parable of the Good Samaritan. The Samaritan chose to take it upon himself to help; he took on the bills himself. The government never told him to do it. Anything else is a perversion of Christianity and the perversion of the principles of God. Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Glenn Beck: Liberation Theology and Social Justice

Last edited:

he's going to kick your butt for calling him a liberal. does that help?

The Washington Monthly

RIGHT-WING VIOLENCE.... In light of the shootings at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in D.C. this afternoon, allegedly committed by white supremacist James Von Brunn, Matt Yglesias noted, "I hope that everyone who mau-maued the Department of Homeland Security for expressing concern about this kind of thing feel appropriately ashamed of themselves."

It's hardly an unreasonable point. Two months ago, Richard Poplawski, a right-wing extremist, allegedly gunned down three police officers in Pittsburgh, in part because he feared the non-existent "Obama gun ban." A few weeks ago, Scott Roeder, another right-wing extremist, allegedly assassinated Dr. George Tiller in Kansas. A few hours ago, Von Brunn, another right-wing extremist, allegedly opened fire at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum.
old story Rocks.....why do you find it so hard to admit the guy was a wacko of the left wing variety?.....

See, this is the difference between the right and the left. With the right, lots of people die because they are truly dangerous and evil. Whether it's Republican Timothy McVeigh killing a 168 people or doctors being shot in church or right wing racists lynching people.

The left "threatens" because they want Americans to take care of their country or stop Republican lies.

It's lucky the only one killed was the guy making the threats. Too bad right wing wackos couldn't be more like him. If they are going to be wackos, at least don't kill anyone.

your just as dangerous Dean....

Forum List

Back