Liberal Hippie Takes Over Discovery Channel

theDoctorisIn

The problem is the pigeonholing itself, I see it from both sides a lot. If you disagree with the placement of the Mosque/Center in NY -- you're a right wing freak -- something like this thread you’re a left wing nut. Neither side can claim the upper hand here IMO.

HES LEFT WING HIPPIE!!! *someone had to say it*

You DO realize that Yeshua (Jesus to you Christians) was a hippie as well?

As far as this guy being a tree hugger? Not sure, he's been there quite a few times before, and the whole building knew about him and his desires to help out with the programming.

Apparently he didn't think there was enough conservation and green programming.

Interestingly enough, at first a lot of people thought the whole reason this guy did what he did was because he'd heard Sarah Palin was going to have a show on Discovery. But, that rumor was quashed when they'd shown that it wasn't just this guy that didn't like the thought of the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil having her own show, it was a LOT of other people.

CaféAuLait;2686121 said:
theDoctorisIn

The problem is the pigeonholing itself, I see it from both sides a lot. If you disagree with the placement of the Mosque/Center in NY -- you're a right wing freak -- something like this thread you’re a left wing nut. Neither side can claim the upper hand here IMO.

I agree completely.

CaféAuLait;2686072 said:
Why does that make him a "leftist"?

Does the fact that he claims to be Christian make Fred Phelps a "rightist"?

It's a mark of poor critical thinking when you can't recognize that crazy people are just crazy, and instead choose to make it a partisan attack.

(emphasis added)

Nope, especially given the fact he ran as a democrat in several political races.

Continuing to prove my point, I see.

Crazy is crazy. Nothing more.

If you really feel the need to be a partisan hack, go for it. But don't expect anyone to take you seriously. This goes for both the right and the left.

What about that rwn Ft. Hood wacko?

:lol:

All groups have there percent of "crazy".

Some just more then others.

CaféAuLait;2686072 said:
Why does that make him a "leftist"?

Does the fact that he claims to be Christian make Fred Phelps a "rightist"?

It's a mark of poor critical thinking when you can't recognize that crazy people are just crazy, and instead choose to make it a partisan attack.

(emphasis added)

Nope, especially given the fact he ran as a democrat in several political races.

If you really feel the need to be a partisan hack, go for it. But don't expect anyone to take you seriously. This goes for both the right and the left.

Isn't this the point in the debate where some liberal claims "It doesn't matter that he's crazy...it's all the hateful political rhetoric on Hannity and Rush and FOX NEWS that is responsible."?

So turn about is fair play right?

It doesn't matter that he's crazy...it's all the hateful political rhetoric on Huffington Post and Daily Kos and Mother Jones and MSNBC that is responsible!!!!!

They pushed him into it with all their hate!!!!!!!

(Five exclamation points...a sure sign of insanity)

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;2686072 said:
(emphasis added)

Isn't this the point in the debate where some says liberal claims "It doesn't matter that he's crazy...it's all the hateful political rhetoric on Hannity and Rush and FOX NEWS that is responsible."?

It doesn't matter that he's crazy...it's all the hateful political rhetoric on Huffington Post and Daily Kos and Mother Jones and MSNBC that is responsible!!!!!

That's a good plan, go with the "But MOM! He did it first" debate strategy. Didn't your mother teach you that the world doesn't work that way?

If "the liberals" jumped off a bridge, would you?

Guy's clearly a sociopath.

Apparently he hates the human race.

And yes, all ideologies tend to have their share of whackos. Left wingers are certainly no exception.

Last edited:

Isn't this the point in the debate where some says liberal claims "It doesn't matter that he's crazy...it's all the hateful political rhetoric on Hannity and Rush and FOX NEWS that is responsible."?

That's a good plan, go with the "But MOM! He did it first" debate strategy. Didn't your mother teach you that the world doesn't work that way?

Sarcasm is lost on you.

Sarcasm is lost on you.

I apologize. Sarcasm doesn't come through text that well.

CaféAuLait;2686072 said:
(emphasis added)

Isn't this the point in the debate where some liberal claims "It doesn't matter that he's crazy...it's all the hateful political rhetoric on Hannity and Rush and FOX NEWS that is responsible."?

They pushed him into it with all their hate!!!!!!!

(Five exclamation points...a sure sign of insanity)

He was arrested in 2008 for throwing away into crowds, thousands of dollars, while protesting. He has also been incarcerated before that, so his brother-in-law said. He also said the guy who is from CA, was a nutcase 15 years ago, when he married his sister. The family agree he has always been "off." Networks can influence a nutcase, but no others to commit murder. He has a history of lunacy.

Sarcasm is lost on you.

I apologize. Sarcasm doesn't come through text that well.

Then you should end the sarcastic sentence with /sarcasm.

Just a tip from your Uncle Rob. It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy! (taken from the comedian Uncle Larry and paraphrased by me.)

Sorry bout that,

Sorru bout that,

1. Anyone else think this may be a muslims hostage situation?
2. A PLO/Hamas: linked hostage deal?
3. Makes me wonder:eek: .

Regards.
SirJamesofTexas

No, only you wonder, because you're one stupid son of a bitch.

1. So you are saying I'm the stupid one here huh?
2. Compared to you, I'm a Fucking, *Einstien*:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
what a nutjob... a loon with a bomb and a gun in front of a tv station and you pretend it's a 'leftie', 'hippie' type.

:loon:

it's so sad that some people are dumb as toast.

why didn't you just say, he's asian so he must be an operative of the chinese govt?

:cuckoo:

He was clearly an environmental Wacko, Are you claiming those types are not left wing?

LOL

what a nutjob... a loon with a bomb and a gun in front of a tv station and you pretend it's a 'leftie', 'hippie' type.

:loon:

it's so sad that some people are dumb as toast.

why didn't you just say, he's asian so he must be an operative of the chinese govt?

:cuckoo:

OH MY GOD.....HE WAS ASIAN????

I thought he was American.
:tomato::tomato::tomato::tomato:

Forum List

Back