Liberal extremism isn't a new thing..

Listen you little fucking statist commie turd...the one girl that was executed, Sandra Scheuer didn't even take part in protests that preceded the shootings.

You are a fucking commie...a Stalinist type asshole...

Well douchebag...we actually agree...the only difference is one of your commie, leftist, anti-war, drugged up, hippie fucktards caused her to be shot....too bad your too goddam ignorant to see that. Now...put that in your fucking penis bong and smoke it.

You know what... you are a sick animal...you are not even human.

YES, I am a liberal, and YES I am anti-war...so was Jesus...

But commie? There is NO DOUBT the commies and nazis and the animals that carry out genocide in this world are cut from the same cloth as vermin like YOU...sub par human-like scum who have no conscience and were taught no morals.

You will burn in hell...that will be your Kent State

Wow. Just...wow...

And now for another Maalox moment:

"What I do know is that the radicals got their wish. This was not peaceful, it was not civil disobedience, it was lawless and violent, and the SDS, Weathermen, Jerry Rubin, Abbie Hoffman and all the rest had their dead bodies to stand on.

Let me make this very clear. The people who developed and participated and supported this strategy of intimidation and violence and confrontation are in the highest levels of the government of the United States. Their tactics have changed but the goal is the same - to delegitimize their enemies, with the help of their lap dog media friends, by provoking them into violence. They sent mobs to burn down buildings for their cause, then send out fund raising letters when a lone person throws a rock at a building without even knowing who did it or why.

"Their tactics today? Taking taxpayer money to bail out unions at car companies. Don’t like it? Tough. Do something about it.

"Helping out their buddies on Wall Street in order to keep the donations flowing. Don’t like it? Tough.

"Taking over the health insurance of those of us who have made the right decisions throughout our lives, taxing us and rationing our care while their dream of controlling us takes a giant leap forward. Don’t like it? Don’t protest, because we are ready for you, you violent racist."
From Kent State straight to where we are now - same goal, different tactics (part 2) | RedState

Well douchebag...we actually agree...the only difference is one of your commie, leftist, anti-war, drugged up, hippie fucktards caused her to be shot....too bad your too goddam ignorant to see that. Now...put that in your fucking penis bong and smoke it.

But commie? There is NO DOUBT the commies and nazis and the animals that carry out genocide in this world are cut from the same cloth as vermin like YOU...sub par human-like scum who have no conscience and were taught no morals.

Wow. Just...wow...

And now for another Maalox moment:

"What I do know is that the radicals got their wish. This was not peaceful, it was not civil disobedience, it was lawless and violent, and the SDS, Weathermen, Jerry Rubin, Abbie Hoffman and all the rest had their dead bodies to stand on.

Let me make this very clear. The people who developed and participated and supported this strategy of intimidation and violence and confrontation are in the highest levels of the government of the United States. Their tactics have changed but the goal is the same - to delegitimize their enemies, with the help of their lap dog media friends, by provoking them into violence. They sent mobs to burn down buildings for their cause, then send out fund raising letters when a lone person throws a rock at a building without even knowing who did it or why.

"Their tactics today? Taking taxpayer money to bail out unions at car companies. Don’t like it? Tough. Do something about it.

"Helping out their buddies on Wall Street in order to keep the donations flowing. Don’t like it? Tough.

"Taking over the health insurance of those of us who have made the right decisions throughout our lives, taxing us and rationing our care while their dream of controlling us takes a giant leap forward. Don’t like it? Don’t protest, because we are ready for you, you violent racist."
From Kent State straight to where we are now - same goal, different tactics (part 2) | RedState

You just jumped the shark BIG TIME... you need a foil hat and a lesson in human behavior and personality types.

Find out who the Stalinists in Russia are...they are CONSERVATIVES

While not all conservatives are authoritarians; all highly authoritarian personalities are political conservatives.
Robert Altmeyer

You're reading the crazy liberal script, aren't you? Because I can anticipate every stupid non-argument and anti-American stream of shit that comes out of your gaping pie hole.

You're reading the crazy liberal script, aren't you? Because I can anticipate every stupid non-argument and anti-American stream of shit that comes out of your gaping pie hole.

Really, WHEN are you going to START, cause so far you're clueless...

Care to debate the personality markers of the authoritarian personality?

Why would I do that? We're talking about the communist pieces of shit that got the kids killed at Kent State.

One of them is a friend of Obama's and is a professor in Chicago. Nice guy.

Why would I do that? We're talking about the communist pieces of shit that got the kids killed at Kent State.

You're confused. You're the one reading crazy script...who the hell is Jack Savage? He's a far right wing BLOGGER on Red State! Now if I ever posted something from a site like moveon.org, I'd be chastised by you right wingers...yet YOU post this CRAP as truth?

Here's a guy that had a short conversation with your Jack Savage...he was banned for an intrusiveness comment...now THAT is a personality marker of an authoritarian...

The closed-in box of RedState | Rick Herrick Central

When you're ready for an education on authoritarians and authoritarianism, we'll start with exposing your ignorance directly caused by your parochial indoctrination

You're confused. You're the one reading crazy script...who the hell is Jack Savage? He's a far right wing BLOGGER on Red State! Now if I ever posted something from a site like moveon.org, I'd be chastised by you right wingers...yet YOU post this CRAP as truth?

Here's a guy that had a short conversation with your Jack Savage...he was banned for an intrusiveness comment...now THAT is a personality marker of an authoritarian...

When you're ready for an education on authoritarians and authoritarianism, we'll start with exposing your ignorance directly caused by your parochial indoctrination

and when your ready for an education on liberals and liberalism, we'll start with exposing your inherent pacifism brought on by you having your effeminate, skinny ass kicked daily in school after the bullies took your lunch money.

"The youths split into two groups, one heading farther downhill toward a dormitory complex, the other eddying around a parking lot and girls' dormitory just below Taylor Hall, the architecture building.

The guardsmen moved into a grassy area just below the parking lot and fired several canisters of tear gas from their short, stubby launchers.

Three or four youths ran to the smoking canisters and hurled them back. Most fell far short, but one landed near the troops and a cheer went up from the crowd, which was chanting "Pigs off campus" and cursing the war.

A few youths in the front of the crowd ran into the parking lot and hurled stones or small chunks of pavement in the direction of the guardsmen. Then the troops began moving back up the hill in the direction of the college.

Students Cheer

The students in the parking lot area, numbering about 500, began to move toward the rear of the troops, cheering. Again, a few in front picked up stones from the edge of the parking lot and threw them at the guardsmen. Another group of several hundred students had gathered around the sides of Taylor Hall watching."
4 Kent State Students Killed by Troops

500 violent student
Throwing things at cops
3 days of violence
A building and trees burned to the ground.

and when your ready for an education on liberals and liberalism, we'll start with exposing your inherent pacifism brought on by you having your effeminate, skinny ass kicked daily in school after the bullies took your lunch money.

WOW, Christmas came early...unsolicited PROOF...and a decisive conclusion to the argument...I win all by YOURSELF... well, we can't be pacifists and sissies and then be accused of being bullies, fascists, communists or authoritarians...

You have a pea brain mind filled with a whole litany of social illness that allows you to dehumanize, demonize and cheapen human life by painting people with your sickening and vile characterizations...

The irony...ALL those social illnesses you exhibit manifest in people with deep insecurities and self loathing behavior...

I now feel sorry for you...

WOW, Christmas came early...unsolicited PROOF...and a decisive conclusion to the argument...I win all by YOURSELF... well, we can't be pacifists and sissies and then be accused of being bullies, fascists, communists or authoritarians...

You have a pea brain mind filled with a whole litany of social illness that allows you to dehumanize, demonize and cheapen human life by painting people with your sickening and vile characterizations...

The irony...ALL those social illnesses you exhibit manifest in people with deep insecurities and self loathing behavior...

I now feel sorry for you...

Don't feel sorry for me..I can take care of myself in any situation....you are the schizophrenic....one minute an internet tough guy sending threatening PM's...the next a whining wussie incapable of harming a fly....

Get your shit together internet tough girl..er guy...whatever you are.

Blame shifting... dissemblence... the ONLY parties responsible for those deaths are those who are responsible for the Guard being called up. THOSE WHO ENGAGED IN THE RIOTS.

No. The parties responsible for the deaths are those who pulled the triggers.

WRONG!!!!!!

The Ohio National Guard NEVER WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE if the students weren't on a 3 DAY FUCKING RAMPAGE THROUGH THE TOWN SMASHING UP CARS, DESTROYING PRIVATE PROPERTY, BURNING BUILDINGS DOWN AND SMASHING OUT BANK WINDOWS!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't know those were the same people and they still used unnecessary force so it's still their fault.

If a cop randomly beat up someone senseless after writing them a ticket for speeding would you be saying "well they shouldn't have been speeding".

The Ohio guard CHOSE to fire at the crowd. Nothing you can say will change that fact.

Wow. A Lefty Soul torn open.

People who do not agree with you are Not Even Human?

People who do not agree with you will Burn In Hell?

Words are inadequate...so just plain Wow.

So are you deliberately misinterpreting what he said or did you only read every other word?

would you be saying "well they shouldn't have been speeding".

Yes....if the person took some personal responsibility and obeyed the law then the cop wouldn't have ever pulled the person over to put a beating on the person...got that? Personal responsibility.

Last edited:
Blame shifting... dissemblence... the ONLY parties responsible for those deaths are those who are responsible for the Guard being called up. THOSE WHO ENGAGED IN THE RIOTS.

No. The parties responsible for the deaths are those who pulled the triggers.

WRONG!!!!!!

The Ohio National Guard NEVER WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE if the students weren't on a 3 DAY FUCKING RAMPAGE THROUGH THE TOWN SMASHING UP CARS, DESTROYING PRIVATE PROPERTY, BURNING BUILDINGS DOWN AND SMASHING OUT BANK WINDOWS!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are acting like an idiot. The national guard are the ones who aimed the weapons and pulled the triggers (a fact that cannot be disputed, they killed people). They are responsible for the deaths. If they didnt over react to a situation no one would have been killed. They opened fire on unarmed college kids who posed no real threat to anyones safety.

Sorry....you are sadly misguided....one is taught morals by their parents...one of those morals is personal responsibility.....this means that one must consider the consequences of ones actions...on himself as well as people around them. These SDS anti-war ass clowns brought it all on themselves...they have blood on their hands. If they behaved, stayed sober and acted responsibly this incident never would have happened. PERIOD.

So are the cops who shoot criminals who attack them to blame for those deaths?

Forum List

Back