Liberal extremism isn't a new thing..

Sorry....you are sadly misguided....one is taught morals by their parents...one of those morals is personal responsibility.....this means that one must consider the consequences of ones actions...on himself as well as people around them. These SDS anti-war ass clowns brought it all on themselves...they have blood on their hands. If they behaved, stayed sober and acted responsibly this incident never would have happened. PERIOD.

So you would agree that if Randy Weaver had shown up to court when he was ordered to, he could have prevented Ruby Ridge? And that he should take responsiblity for his actions?

You equate failure to appear with arson?

You equate protesting with arson?

There's no proof these were the same guys, they never went to trial over it so can I now claim you support executing people without giving them any trial?

Last edited:
Sorry....you are sadly misguided....one is taught morals by their parents...one of those morals is personal responsibility.....this means that one must consider the consequences of ones actions...on himself as well as people around them. These SDS anti-war ass clowns brought it all on themselves...they have blood on their hands. If they behaved, stayed sober and acted responsibly this incident never would have happened. PERIOD.

So you would agree that if Randy Weaver had shown up to court when he was ordered to, he could have prevented Ruby Ridge? And that he should take responsiblity for his actions?

Like I have stated many times, they did not set ANYTHING on fire the day of the shooting. So please stop lying, and most rocks that were thrown by BOTH students and guardsman fell short due to the distance between them.
You are pretty much saying because some students set something on fire three days before, they deserved to get shot for it later.

There's no proof these were the same guys, they never went to trial over it so can I now claim you support executing people without giving them any trial?

Thank you for admitting you're a scumbag supporter of terrorism.

Smell ya later, puke.

Smell ya later, puke.

Yeah turn your tail and run you little coward, and nice use of straw man.

I support not using unnecessary lethal force and I support punishing those who do.

I also support not punishing people for a crime they haven't been convicted of.

You think this would be something we would agree with but apparently you're willing to look the other way and abandon all principles when it's hippies who get killed.

Smell ya later, puke.

STOP MAKING SHIT UP!
No where did he say he supports terrorism.

Do you want us to start posting past things right wing loons have done? I think it is hilarious you keep siting crap that happened years ago.

Smell ya later, puke.

I support not using unnecessary lethal force and I support punishing those who do.

You think this would be something we would agree with but apparently you're willing to look the other way and abandon all principles when it's hippies who get killed.

Speaking of cowards....why don't you support personal responsibility for ones actions? What is it with you and "the man"? Are you a convict?

Does anyone know where I can join the Ohio National Guard? I wanna be able to use lethal force against anyone who commits a crime and be defended by assholes like Alliebaba. Fuck reason and due process and all that garbage, if I have to be called to settle a situation I reserve my right to use lethal force if I feel like it and not be held responsible for my actions, even if I accidentally kill a bystander.

Or will you only defend me abusing authority if I kill hippies.

Last edited:

Like I have stated many times, they did not set ANYTHING on fire the day of the shooting. So please stop lying, and most rocks that were thrown by BOTH students and guardsman fell short due to the distance between them.
You are pretty much saying because some students set something on fire three days before, they deserved to get shot for it later.

kentfour7.jpg

kentfour3.jpg

kentfour4.jpg

Smell ya later, puke.

Speaking of cowards....why don't you support personal responsibility for ones actions? What is it with you and "the man"? Are you a convict?

You mean like choosing to fire live rounds at a crowd of protesting students? Why yes I do think those who chose to fire at the students should be held responsible for their choices and their actions.

Unless they happen to be in the Ohio National Guard then they can do whatever they want and not be held responsible isn't that right?

I could say the same thing about the Ohio national guard and it was their hands who pulled the trigger not the hippies.
:ahole-1:

It's "da man" who did it man..."da man"...he be everywhere fuckin' up ma chi!!!!!!

When you have no other arguments just stick your fingers in your ear and convince yourself it's them who are crazy not you.

Here's where you FAIL again.....why won't you admit that if the protesters had acted in a non violent manner...as in a peacable demonstration of dislike for Nixon's foreign policy move...without rocks, bottles, assaulting law enforcement, arson and a host of other violations....the National Guard would have never been called to that campus.
Why are you so dishonest and refuse to admit the truth in this statement?

Last edited:

You mean like choosing to fire live rounds at a crowd of protesting students? Why yes I do think those who chose to fire at the students should be held responsible for their choices and their actions.

When you have no other arguments just stick your fingers in your ear and convince yourself it's them who are crazy not you....:lol:

It's "da man" who did it man..."da man"...he be everywhere fuckin' up ma chi!!!!!!

When you have no other arguments just stick your fingers in your ear and convince yourself it's them who are crazy not you.

Here's where you FAIL again.....why won't you admit that if the protestoers had acted in a non violent manner...as in a peacable demonstration of dislike for Nixon's foreign policy move...without rocks, bottles, assaulting law enforcement, arson and a host of other violations....the National Guard would have never been called to that campus.

That statement is true but the fact that they did that did not hypnotize the guards into using unnecessary lethal force.

If the guards hadn't chosen to use such force nobody would've died.

The hippies did not put a gun to their head and force them to fire onto the crowd the guard CHOSE to do that.

Just to make it clear I think the hippies should be held responsible for choosing to throw rocks just as I think the guards should be held responsible for choosing to fire into the crowd.

Last edited:

When you have no other arguments just stick your fingers in your ear and convince yourself it's them who are crazy not you....:lol:

Ok then tell me what forced the guardsmen to fire into the crowd.

Those darned rascally kids. They were just peacefully protesting, bless 'em.

And obligingly laid down their lives for scum like Father Time, Bill Ayers, and Jerry Rubin.

Those darned rascally kids. They were just peacefully protesting, bless 'em.

And obligingly laid down their lives for scum like Father Time, Bill Ayers, and Jerry Rubin.

Yes I'm such scum for thinking that when someone in authority should be held responsible for their actions instead of blaming their choices on others.

Here's where you FAIL again.....why won't you admit that if the protestoers had acted in a non violent manner...as in a peacable demonstration of dislike for Nixon's foreign policy move...without rocks, bottles, assaulting law enforcement, arson and a host of other violations....the National Guard would have never been called to that campus.

That statement is true but the fact that they did that statement did not hypnotize the guard into using unnecessary lethal force.

If the guard hadn't chosen to use such force nobody would've died.

The hippies did not put a gun to their head and force them to fire onto the crowd the guard CHOSE to do that.

Just to make it clear I think the hippies should be held responsible for choosing to throw rocks just as I think the guards should be held responsible for choosing to fire into the crowd.

Thank you for agreeing with me...there is hope for humanity after all!!!!! Personal responsibility is an alien concept to many but I hope you see my point.

and yes..I do in fact agree that the person who ordered the soldiers to fire into a crowd of "unarmed" protesters should have been investigated along with the soldiers who obeyed those orders. If any criminal wrong doing was found during the grand jury investigative phase and they were indicted...they should have stood trial and let the chips fall where they may.

Ok then tell me what forced the guardsmen to fire into the crowd.

I wasn't there...were you?

Forum List

Back