Liberal extremism isn't a new thing..

The 1967 attack on the Pentagon, where thousands tried to break through military police
-----------------------------------

LOL!!! You mean when they stuck flowers in the soldiers' guns! SOME ATTACK!!! The main difference between the occasional leftist violence in the 60s and today's right wing anger is that back then liberal politicians weren't egging them on, like the righties are doing today.

Show us one intance where the "righties" are egging on violence you fucktard.

1 instance?

well

you can go to web sites or NRA gun shows and buy bumper stickers, buttons, t-shirts that say;

"i accelerate for liberals"
"make America a better place, kill a liberal"
"club liberals, not sandwiches"
"I love EXPLOSIVES"
"liberal hunting permit"
"I piss on liberals"
"save the rain forest, burn a liberal"
"imagine there's no liberals"
"split liberals not wood"

and pictures of donkeys with targets on them and guns aimed at them

and you can buy targets (for shooting at) with pictures of liberals on them

ann coulter said that her biggest regret regarding 9/11 was t hat the terrorists did not kill everyone at the new york times

rush limbaugh has said
"it's ok to hate liberals
we are at war with liberals
in war it's ok to hate your enemies
in war it's ok to KILL your enemies"

he's also said;
"leave only SOME liberals left alive"
and
to the chicago police when the democrats had their convention
"finish the job"

we routinely hear con spinmeisters say things like
"liberals are the ENEMY
liberals HATE America
liberals HATE Christians
there is a CULTURE WAR
we are fighting LIBERALS in the CULTURE WAR for our RIGHTS and FREEDOMS"

words like these (besides being pure applesauce) and dangerous in that they
promote hatred and violence against people who are NOT REALLY the enemies of god or America or freedom

when you defend the hate and suggestions of one side you become a part of the problem.

any person
left or right
who promotes hatred and violence against the other side
just for not having the same opinions and beliefs
is part of the problem

disclaimer; my hatred for people like you is justfified in that I hate you for the RIGHT reasons; you are dangerously deranged and hatefilled lunatics who would gladly use violence to FORCE YOUR BELIEFS down everyones' throat

you are the MOST UNAmerican of Americans

you are so rigid in your beliefs
and so determined to stamp out all other beliefs
that you are the OPPOSITE of what our constitution is about.

your attacks on EVERYONE who doesn't think like you are positively UNAmerican

:clap2:

Extremism isn't relegated to one side or the other, so why do you all seem to seek affirmation of liberal extremism as if it is something that has never existed. But I have to say, that, IMO, in the history of the US, right winged extremism has been far more violent and resulted in far more deaths. Left wing extremism has resulted in far more property damage.

Who cares?

Why are we playing a game of 'our loons are slightly less dangerous than your loons'?

It doesn't say anything about moderate liberals or moderate conservatives when the fringe acts up.

Property damage and violence are unacceptable from either side and it'll still be wrong even if they do it less than the other guys.

What's beginning to worry me with all this adult smacking each other around (Us vs. Them groupthink) is that it's trickling down to teenagers. Look at the recent violent activities among teen groups just this past couple of weeks. WHAT IS GOING ON?! Are they just emulating the hatred they see us constantly engaged in? Or is there a missing protein just now becoming evident. Something is terribly, terribly wrong when people of all ages prefer to act out in a primordal manner instead of working through problems like they actually have brains in addition to animal instincts.

Please continue to rewrite history you fucking asshole!!!!!!! Tell the whole story or SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIEHOLE!!!!!!!!!

Well, that's pretty much the accepted correct version of events, so I don't think they're "re-writing" anything...

From the Wiki:

When the National Guard arrived in town that evening (at around 10 P.M.), a large demonstration was already under way on the campus, and the campus Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) building (which had already been scheduled for demolition) was burning. The arsonists were never apprehended and no one was injured in the fire. More than a thousand protesters surrounded the building and cheered its burning.

Wiki's footnote lists this source:

Kent May 4 Center - May 4, 1970 Kent State Massacre non-profit educational charity organization in Kent, Ohio

Like I said to bigfuckinggoofyretardednecropheliac...tell the whole story!!!!!!!!! Since the building was scheduled for demolition...that makes it acceptable to commit the crime of arson? Ya...OK.

Why don't you run along and have your meltdown somewhere else...

That's right, arson isn't a BAD thing..

But really, why the hell are these kids so criminal? Do we need to sterilize their parents or what?

I SAID it was vandalism...a crime. It doesn't carry a DEATH sentence you fucking right wing scum bag who tries to pass himself off as a human being...

Again, so typical of your right wing scum bags, first you NEED to cheapen human life by painting people with your sickening and vile characterizations...

Then you elevate property over human LIFE...

Here's the hippies that were murdered you slime ball asshole...

Allison B. Krause (April 23, 1951 - May 4, 1970) was an honors student at Kent State University, Ohio, when she was shot and killed by the Ohio National Guard in the Kent State shootings, while protesting the invasion of Cambodia and the presence of the National Guard on the Kent State campus. Her father had been a Holocaust survivor from Germany.

Sandra Lee Scheuer (pronounced /ˈʃɔɪ.ər/; August 11, 1949 - May 4, 1970) was a student at Kent State University in Kent, Ohio, when she was killed by Ohio National Guardsmen in the Kent State shootings.

Scheuer, born in Youngstown, Ohio, was an honors student in speech therapy. She was a graduate of Boardman High School. She did not take part in the Vietnam War protests that preceded the shootings.

Jeffrey Glenn Miller (March 28, 1950 – May 4, 1970) was a student at Kent State University in Kent, Ohio when he was shot and killed by Ohio National Guardsmen in the Kent State shootings. Shortly before his death, in May 1970, Miller had transferred to Kent State from Michigan State University. While at Michigan State, Miller pledged Phi Kappa Tau fraternity where his older brother had been a member.

William Knox Schroeder
(July 20, 1950 – May 4, 1970) was a student at Kent State University, Ohio, when he was killed by Ohio National Guardsmen in the Kent State shootings.

Schroeder was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. He moved with his family to Lorain, Ohio when he was in elementary school and graduated from Lorain High School where he was an honors student. Already an Eagle Scout, at age 17 Schroeder applied for the Army Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) Scholarship. He received the Academic Achievement award from both the Colorado School of Mines and from Kent State University, where he was a psychology student. He also earned the Association of the United States Army award for excellence in History.

Too fucking bad!!!!!!!!

All they had to do was act like responsible citizens. They and their fellow students are responsible for their deaths...no one else.

WOW...they deserved to DIE, for protesting against war, killing and against the government. Just like Tiananmen Square you fuck faced commie? All they had to do was CONFORM. Well scum bag, what you just proved beyond any shadow of a doubt is that you are a statist...the GOVERNMENT can do no wrong...

pp0893tiananmen-square-bw-posters.jpg

FUCK YOU!!!

Right back at you in spades fucktard.....the simple fact is they should have acted responsibly...I know that word is alien to you and the other lazy fucktard over the hill hippies but...time to grow a pair now isn't it.

but not in the law. Arson is arson. Now tell us about the left winger students, bikers and outsiders who destroyed the town a few days before the shootings....which caused the governor to call in the National Guard.

All bad stuff, but throwing some beer bottles and having drunken brawls isn't exactly "destroying the town".

It is true that the people were in fact being rowdy and out of control, and the Guard needed to be brought in.

But no-one needed to be shot.

No-one was threatening to kill anyone else in any of the events that happened.

Now, there were left-wing extremist groups at the time that DID call for harsh measures. But the people at Kent State were not really the same ball of wax.

Sorry. No matter how much you try you cannot defend arson, attempted burglary and the wanton terrorizing of the town's citizens by saying that "Oh well...they were just drunk." It doesn't work like that. The whacko students were ordered to disperse and they refused, then assaulted the deliverer of that message. Did those students deserve to be shot? In my opinion..... no. Did they bring on their own fate by planting the seeds of their demise 3 days earlier by terrorizing the towns people? Yes. They didn't use the tools at their disposal to act like responsible citizens....instead they drank, smoked pot, dropped acid, tuned in and dropped out then got worked up into a frenzy and brought about their own deaths. All they had to do was wait until the next election.

Are you suggesting drug use leading to irresponsible citizens only happened in the 60's? Alcoholism, hard drug use such as meth and heroine, and prescription drug abuse is higher than at any time in history right now, today. Who are they? Where are they?

All bad stuff, but throwing some beer bottles and having drunken brawls isn't exactly "destroying the town".

It is true that the people were in fact being rowdy and out of control, and the Guard needed to be brought in.

But no-one needed to be shot.

No-one was threatening to kill anyone else in any of the events that happened.

Now, there were left-wing extremist groups at the time that DID call for harsh measures. But the people at Kent State were not really the same ball of wax.

Sorry. No matter how much you try you cannot defend arson, attempted burglary and the wanton terrorizing of the town's citizens by saying that "Oh well...they were just drunk." It doesn't work like that. The whacko students were ordered to disperse and they refused, then assaulted the deliverer of that message. Did those students deserve to be shot? In my opinion..... no. Did they bring on their own fate by planting the seeds of their demise 3 days earlier by terrorizing the towns people? Yes. They didn't use the tools at their disposal to act like responsible citizens....instead they drank, smoked pot, dropped acid, tuned in and dropped out then got worked up into a frenzy and brought about their own deaths. All they had to do was wait until the next election.

Are you suggesting drug use leading to irresponsible citizens only happened in the 60's? Alcoholism, hard drug use such as meth and heroine, and prescription drug abuse is higher than at any time in history right now, today. Who are they? Where are they?

No...I was suggesting it has happened SINCE the 60's. Alcoholism is a very bad thing...we didn't and don't need the rest of the Shedule 1 drugs legalized just because hippies think it's cool.

Funny...you see much of the same things the left wingers were doing back then across the Nation happening today in government now that they duped America to vote them in.

Play the race card daily...
Sling false accusations and lies against your opponents
Use "operatives" to infiltrate the opposition and cause their destruction from within.

Wow, that's a whole bunch of lies all plugged together in one post.

You have some really messed up narratives going on in your little Bizarro world there, PP.

I don't see any lies, other than the ones you're letting loose with.

Oh please, it's really not necessary for you to go so far as to actually side with that lunatic is it? You only bring yourself down to his dilusional level where he suffers terribly from gullible-itis sold on tap. I don't ever agree with you, but you are a cut above that POS.

But really, why the hell are these kids so criminal? Do we need to sterilize their parents or what?

Between the rash of "flash parties" and teen suicides because of bullying, violent incidents among young people seem to be on the rise. I seriously have to blame the Internet, but I have no clue how to begin to resolve it. Teens today have way too much freedom.

Between the rash of "flash parties" and teen suicides because of bullying, violent incidents among young people seem to be on the rise. I seriously have to blame the Internet, but I have no clue how to begin to resolve it. Teens today have way too much freedom.

Irony alert.

Wow, that's a whole bunch of lies all plugged together in one post.

You have some really messed up narratives going on in your little Bizarro world there, PP.

I don't see any lies, other than the ones you're letting loose with.

Oh please, it's really not necessary for you to go so far as to actually side with that lunatic is it? You only bring yourself down to his dilusional level where he suffers terribly from gullible-itis sold on tap. I don't ever agree with you, but you are a cut above that POS.

Your just upset because you can't stand being told the truth about what happens on your side of the aisle....I'm not here to make you feel all comfy in your only social interaction with civilization. My suggestion to you is to put down the Ben and Jerry's and get a life.

Too fucking bad!!!!!!!!

All they had to do was act like responsible citizens. They and their fellow students are responsible for their deaths...no one else.

WOW...they deserved to DIE, for protesting against war, killing and against the government. Just like Tiananmen Square you fuck faced commie? All they had to do was CONFORM. Well scum bag, what you just proved beyond any shadow of a doubt is that you are a statist...the GOVERNMENT can do no wrong...

pp0893tiananmen-square-bw-posters.jpg

FUCK YOU!!!

Right back at you in spades fucktard.....the simple fact is they should have acted responsibly...I know that word is alien to you and the other lazy fucktard over the hill hippies but...time to grow a pair now isn't it.

Listen you little fucking statist commie turd...the one girl that was executed, Sandra Scheuer didn't even take part in protests that preceded the shootings.

You are a fucking commie...a Stalinist type asshole...

I backed up my claims just fine, thanks.

If you want to prove things didn't happen the way Buchanan says, you go ahead and pull up those non biased accounts and prove it.

If you're not going to use something less biased than Buchanan the least you can do is not pretend it's my job to back up your claims.

Sorry, you lose. If you want to claim the evidence isn't accurate, it's up to you to prove it.

I said the source was really biased and I don't trust them, nothing more.

Although if someone makes a claim it's their job to prove the accuracy of it.

Last edited:
Like I said to bigfuckinggoofyretardednecropheliac...tell the whole story!!!!!!!!! Since the building was scheduled for demolition...that makes it acceptable to commit the crime of arson? Ya...OK.

I SAID it was vandalism...a crime. It doesn't carry a DEATH sentence you fucking right wing scum bag who tries to pass himself off as a human being...

Again, so typical of your right wing scum bags, first you NEED to cheapen human life by painting people with your sickening and vile characterizations...

Allison B. Krause (April 23, 1951 - May 4, 1970) was an honors student at Kent State University, Ohio, when she was shot and killed by the Ohio National Guard in the Kent State shootings, while protesting the invasion of Cambodia and the presence of the National Guard on the Kent State campus. Her father had been a Holocaust survivor from Germany.

Sandra Lee Scheuer (pronounced /ˈʃɔɪ.ər/; August 11, 1949 - May 4, 1970) was a student at Kent State University in Kent, Ohio, when she was killed by Ohio National Guardsmen in the Kent State shootings.

Scheuer, born in Youngstown, Ohio, was an honors student in speech therapy. She was a graduate of Boardman High School. She did not take part in the Vietnam War protests that preceded the shootings.

Jeffrey Glenn Miller (March 28, 1950 – May 4, 1970) was a student at Kent State University in Kent, Ohio when he was shot and killed by Ohio National Guardsmen in the Kent State shootings. Shortly before his death, in May 1970, Miller had transferred to Kent State from Michigan State University. While at Michigan State, Miller pledged Phi Kappa Tau fraternity where his older brother had been a member.

William Knox Schroeder
(July 20, 1950 – May 4, 1970) was a student at Kent State University, Ohio, when he was killed by Ohio National Guardsmen in the Kent State shootings.

Schroeder was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. He moved with his family to Lorain, Ohio when he was in elementary school and graduated from Lorain High School where he was an honors student. Already an Eagle Scout, at age 17 Schroeder applied for the Army Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) Scholarship. He received the Academic Achievement award from both the Colorado School of Mines and from Kent State University, where he was a psychology student. He also earned the Association of the United States Army award for excellence in History.

Too fucking bad!!!!!!!!

All they had to do was act like responsible citizens. They and their fellow students are responsible for their deaths...no one else....and this is typical...the left wing ass holes who perpetrated this whole incident ran like the yellow cowards they were and let the innocent die for their fucked up views....TYPICAL LIBERAL BULLSHIT!!!!!

Obviously the people who actually aimed the guns and fired onto the crowd bear absolutely no responsibility for it.

And of course unarmed people running away from soldiers shooting into the crowd must be cowards obviously a brave person stands there and takes the gunfire.

Get help dude.

Where are you getting that there's a rise in youth violence?

There's nothing to solving 'it'...

Stop trying to 'understand' children and put the adults back in charge.

Bullying was never 'a problem' until you idiots gave the BULLY all the power.

When these insipid 'zero-tolerance' policies came into play, ANYONE that was found in violation was given what ever punishment was decreed...

Thus the Bully, being the one with the LEAST TO LOSE, was set on a level playing field with their would-be prey. When good kids report the bullying behavior, the administration can't do anything about it, because no one saw it, or the bully's a minority, or he or she comes from a poor family, or a rich influential family... and the 'policy' is X... instead of the administrator going to the Bully letting them know that they're on notice and holding their sorry ass accountable; to the man... and in no uncertain, personal terms.

Problem solved. If the bully continues his ass is taken down, and corporal punishment is administered with prejudice... Bully's again... GREAT Double down... public swats... public scorn, Public humiliation... right on the autitorium stage.

Parents sue? GREAT... Tell the story in court and let the court take responsibility for the looming suicide; meaning that when a judge favors a Bully and it results in a tragedy... Indict him and the parents, try 'em and sentence their ass to summary execution...

Odds are the next bully, their parents and the next judge will come to a brand new set of decisions...

William Knox Schroeder (July 20, 1950 – May 4, 1970) was a student at Kent State University, Ohio, when he was killed by Ohio National Guardsmen in the Kent State shootings.

Too fucking bad!!!!!!!!

All they had to do was act like responsible citizens. They and their fellow students are responsible for their deaths...no one else....and this is typical...the left wing ass holes who perpetrated this whole incident ran like the yellow cowards they were and let the innocent die for their fucked up views....TYPICAL LIBERAL BULLSHIT!!!!!

Obviously the people who actually aimed the guns and fired onto the crowd bear absolutely no responsibility for it.

And of course unarmed people running away from soldiers shooting into the crowd must be cowards obviously a brave person stands there and takes the gunfire.

Get help dude.
Blame shifting... dissemblence... the ONLY parties responsible for those deaths are those who are responsible for the Guard being called up. THOSE WHO ENGAGED IN THE RIOTS.

Forum List

Back