Liberal extremism isn't a new thing..

Too fucking bad!!!!!!!!

All they had to do was act like responsible citizens. They and their fellow students are responsible for their deaths...no one else....and this is typical...the left wing ass holes who perpetrated this whole incident ran like the yellow cowards they were and let the innocent die for their fucked up views....TYPICAL LIBERAL BULLSHIT!!!!!

Obviously the people who actually aimed the guns and fired onto the crowd bear absolutely no responsibility for it.

And of course unarmed people running away from soldiers shooting into the crowd must be cowards obviously a brave person stands there and takes the gunfire.

Get help dude.
Blame shifting... dissemblence... the ONLY parties responsible for those deaths are those who are responsible for the Guard being called up. THOSE WHO ENGAGED IN THE RIOTS.

So when anyone uses unnecessary force it's not their fault it's the victim's?

Too fucking bad!!!!!!!!

All they had to do was act like responsible citizens. They and their fellow students are responsible for their deaths...no one else....and this is typical...the left wing ass holes who perpetrated this whole incident ran like the yellow cowards they were and let the innocent die for their fucked up views....TYPICAL LIBERAL BULLSHIT!!!!!

Obviously the people who actually aimed the guns and fired onto the crowd bear absolutely no responsibility for it.

And of course unarmed people running away from soldiers shooting into the crowd must be cowards obviously a brave person stands there and takes the gunfire.

Get help dude.
Blame shifting... dissemblence... the ONLY parties responsible for those deaths are those who are responsible for the Guard being called up. THOSE WHO ENGAGED IN THE RIOTS.

Then your premise is just as true HERE...

Cover01.gif

And YOU just exposed yourself as a STATIST...

Too fucking bad!!!!!!!!

Get help dude.

No. The parties responsible for the deaths are those who pulled the triggers.

WOW...they deserved to DIE, for protesting against war, killing and against the government. Just like Tiananmen Square you fuck faced commie? All they had to do was CONFORM. Well scum bag, what you just proved beyond any shadow of a doubt is that you are a statist...the GOVERNMENT can do no wrong...

pp0893tiananmen-square-bw-posters.jpg

FUCK YOU!!!

Right back at you in spades fucktard.....the simple fact is they should have acted responsibly...I know that word is alien to you and the other lazy fucktard over the hill hippies but...time to grow a pair now isn't it.

Listen you little fucking statist commie turd...the one girl that was executed, Sandra Scheuer didn't even take part in protests that preceded the shootings.

You are a fucking commie...a Stalinist type asshole...

Well douchebag...we actually agree...the only difference is one of your commie, leftist, anti-war, drugged up, hippie fucktards caused her to be shot....too bad your too goddam ignorant to see that. Now...put that in your fucking penis bong and smoke it.

Get help dude.

WRONG!!!!!!

The Ohio National Guard NEVER WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE if the students weren't on a 3 DAY FUCKING RAMPAGE THROUGH THE TOWN SMASHING UP CARS, DESTROYING PRIVATE PROPERTY, BURNING BUILDINGS DOWN AND SMASHING OUT BANK WINDOWS!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WRONG!!!!!!

The Ohio National Guard NEVER WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE if the students weren't on a 3 DAY FUCKING RAMPAGE THROUGH THE TOWN SMASHING UP CARS, DESTROYING PRIVATE PROPERTY, BURNING BUILDINGS DOWN AND SMASHING OUT BANK WINDOWS!!!!

They put scared, trigger happy kids with guns in the middle of a sensitive POLITICAL situation. The students weren't on a rampage. Nor were the people shot doing anything that wasn't appropriate.

Why do i think if a bunch of teabaggers got shot the same way, the right would suddenly (appropriately) change it' its tune?

I hate revisionist history.

Last edited:
Right back at you in spades fucktard.....the simple fact is they should have acted responsibly...I know that word is alien to you and the other lazy fucktard over the hill hippies but...time to grow a pair now isn't it.

Listen you little fucking statist commie turd...the one girl that was executed, Sandra Scheuer didn't even take part in protests that preceded the shootings.

Well douchebag...we actually agree...the only difference is one of your commie, leftist, anti-war, drugged up, hippie fucktards caused her to be shot....too bad your too goddam ignorant to see that. Now...put that in your fucking penis bong and smoke it.

You know what... you are a sick animal...you are not even human.

YES, I am a liberal, and YES I am anti-war...so was Jesus...

But commie? There is NO DOUBT the commies and nazis and the animals that carry out genocide in this world are cut from the same cloth as vermin like YOU...sub par human-like scum who have no conscience and were taught no morals.

You will burn in hell...that will be your Kent State

WRONG!!!!!!

They put scared, trigger happy kids with guns in the middle of a sensitive POLITICAL situation. The students weren't on a rampage. Nor were the people shot doing anything that wasn't appropriate.

Why do i think if a bunch of teabaggers got shot the same way, the right would suddenly (appropriately) change it' its tune?

I didn't revise anything....I read the story on Kent State....the students were on a drunken rampage through the town 3 days before the shootings. This is fact. They destroyed cars, broke out the bank's windows, the ROTC building was torched.....tell me how the National Guard would have been on University property if none of these demonstrations happened or the terrorizing of the town's citizens never happened? Please!

and saying the same thing would have happened if the, as you so eloquently put it, "teabaggers" got shot is a non argument. Why? Because the "teabaggers" don't go on 3 day rampages trying to burn down buildings, nor do they throw rocks at police, nor do they go on drunken rampages and terrorize a town's citizenry.

If I remember correctly, a couple of the students who were shot were not protesting at all. They were walking across campus between classes.

WRONG!!!!!!

Have the tea partiers committed arson? Attacked security guards? Thrown rocks and molotov cocktails at cops? Torched an ROTC building?

I didn't think so.

56 cops and national guardsmen were treated for injuries. That's before the kids were shot.

But commie? There is NO DOUBT the commies and nazis and the animals that carry out genocide in this world are cut from the same cloth as vermin like YOU...sub par human-like scum who have no conscience and were taught no morals.

Wow. A Lefty Soul torn open.

People who do not agree with you are Not Even Human?

People who do not agree with you will Burn In Hell?

Words are inadequate...so just plain Wow.

:lol: The head of a pin would be to vast of a surface to put your morals on.....see you in hell.
farting-cow.jpg

It looks like a lot of us are going to end up in HELL!

I'm going to buy the concession rights to open a Pub on the landing between the third and fourth levels. I expect that's where most of the fun folks will be.

If I remember correctly, a couple of the students who were shot were not protesting at all. They were walking across campus between classes.

Exactly correct. They were innocent bystanders caught in the wrong place at the wrong time...a tragedy indeed...but what everyone's glossing over is this single fact.

The National Guard would have never been there had the anti-war pinko's followed the advice they are giving everyone today. Take it to the ballot box and the Supreme Court....violence solves nothing. But what did they do? They went on a drunken rampage for 3 days to protest the "Cambodian Incursion"....which ended up on the Kent campus a few days later after the ROTC building was burned down.

The SDS, organizers and participants in those anti-war demonstrations are the ones with blood on their hands. The Guard never would have been called had the students acted responsibly....that's the bottom line.

Wow. A Lefty Soul torn open.

People who do not agree with you are Not Even Human?

People who do not agree with you will Burn In Hell?

Words are inadequate...so just plain Wow.

They don't have to agree with me...we will ALL have our judgment day. It is beyond ironic that a liberal understands how Jesus walked and what He taught.

Luke 16:13-15…

[13] No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and mammon (money)

[14] The Pharisees, who loved money, heard all this and were sneering at Jesus.

[15] He said to them, "You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of men, but God knows your hearts. What is highly valued among men is detestable in God's sight.

The Christian right: the Modern-Day Pharisees: obsessed with scrupulous observance of the Law, so they can look down on others as "sinners".

But GOD knows their hearts: the master they serve is highly valued among men, but detestable in God's sight!

Forum List

Back