Liberal Democrat tells truth about Obama:

Seems strange that one of the fruits of Obama's bungling of what should have been the natural death of Government Motors has resulted in the wrongful death of a fair number of Americans in defective vehicles.

But it probably shouldn't.

Feel strange, I mean.

"Natural death" lol....haven't heard of the Bushie real estate swindle/world depression? BTW, also FINALLY got GM"S attention...THIS Cobalt scandal started under Bushies also-2003- Sound familiar? FBI conferences, oil spill, F+F, etc etc...??

"Natural death" lol....haven't heard of the Bushie real estate swindle/world depression? BTW, also FINALLY got GM"S attention...THIS Cobalt scandal started under Bushies also-2003- Sound familiar? FBI conferences, oil spill, F+F, etc etc...??

Oh, I see, Bush may have done some things you feel were wrong but now that Your New Messiah is doing the same or worse it's all good. Except that it didn't used to be - but that was then and now is now.

You may have a freewill but it is obvious you have an empty brain. Explain to me exactly how you know what is in anyone's heart or brain because you are speaking of something which is impossible to know.

First explain why being a Mormon is a problem if you're Mitt Romney...but isn't if you're Harry Reid? Is it just the Republican Mormons that are part of an evil cult and the Democratic Mormons are OK?
I have no problem with Mormons. I have worked with many Mormons and some of them have been some of the finest and most honest people I know. I did not vote against Romney because he was a Mormon I voted against him because he was completely out of touch with America.
I voted against him because he refused to show his tax returns.
I voted against him because he put a health plan in place that greatly benefited the people of Mass. and then he caved when the tea party pressured him thereby showing him to be weak and easily swayed.
I voted against him because he didn't have a clue what the majority of Americans were facing. Millions of Americans are on the edge of poverty. A problem to them is putting food on the table and providing shelter and health care for their families. A problem for Romney was making sure everything was going well at his several homes and getting his car elevator to operate properly.
I voted against him because he said that he was so poor he had to cash in some of his stock when he went to college. I very much doubt that many people in college while Romney was there HAD ANY STOCK!
I voted against Romney because gingrich had it right. A look at Romney's record shows that he was a "vulture capitalist." He purchased business' at low cost and then cut them apart and sold them for profit putting hundreds of thousands out of work.
I could care less if he was a Mormon. I did care that he was completely out of touch with America.
Oh, and as you are one of those dead brains who condemn everything Obama has said or done, take a look at this short list and tell me when something he has done is good or bad.

Millions who could not get health insurance now have health insurance. Over 7 million have signed up so far. Is that good or bad?
bin Laden is dead. Is that good or bad?
US troops are no longer in Iraq. Is that good or bad?
We will be out of Afghanistan by the end of the year. Is that good or bad?
We helped remove a despot from Libya without losing a single American life. Is that good or bad?
We did not go to war in Egypt. Is that good or bad?
We have not gone to war in Iran. Is that good or bad?
We exposed Syria and made them give up their poison gas without an American life being put at risk. Is that good or bad?
Last March was the first month in 10 years that no US soldiers died in the ME. Is that good or bad?
No one can be denied medical insurance because of existing conditions. Is that good or bad?
The rise in health care costs is slowing. Is that good or bad?
The US debt load is falling at its fastest rate since the 50's. Is that good or bad?
General Motors and Chrysler still exist and millions of people have jobs because of that. Is that good or bad?)[/QUO

With all due respect, Ron...your "list" is an exercise in turd polishing! You're trying...you really are...but the accomplishments of this Administration are so underwhelming that it makes your job all but impossible.

Yes, millions have signed up for ObamaCare. That shouldn't shock anyone however since for millions of people it's a great deal. Why? Because the majority of them are either getting big subsidies or are signing up for it because they had pre-existing conditions that prevented them from getting affordable insurance. For the average Middle Class American the Affordable Care Act is NOT a good thing. Why? Because they will be expected to PAY for the subsidies and for covering the pre-existing conditions. A little common sense tells you that the ACA isn't as wonderful as Barry, Harry and Nancy promised us it would be. It it really WAS great? They wouldn't have to threaten people with fines if they didn't sign up. Duh?

Barack Obama's Middle Eastern policy is in such total disarray at this point I really don't think they have a clue what to even try next. Our Ambassador was murdered in Libya. The Iranians are building a nuke. Egypt is a mess. Iraq is a mess. Afghanistan is a mess. The Syrian haven't carried through on their promise to give up their chemical weapons. Our relationship with Israel is awful. Al Queda is growing in power throughout the region while we look increasingly weaker and weaker.

Not being able to turn people down for pre-existing conditions SOUNDS so wonderful but it totally goes against the basics of insurance. If you can sign up for a health care plan AFTER you've gotten sick or hurt and they HAVE to cover you then why would any rational person sign up for it BEFORE they got sick or hurt? It would be akin to being able to take out collision insurance AFTER you had an accident and the insurance company would have to honor your claim. That alone is one of the reasons why the ACA will not work in real life. It was a law written by ideologues instead of realists.

The US debt load is falling because the average American is worried about losing their job or having their hours cut back! That's not the sign of economic strength or wise policies...that's a sign of FEAR!

Ford is in business as well. Funny, they didn't have to take bailouts or screw over their bond holders to stay in business. GM and Chrysler could have simply filed Chapter 11, reorganized and gone about their business. Instead, we the taxpayers took in the ass for a few billion while the UAW got to keep more of their benefits than they would have if the auto makers had gone into bankruptcy. They were the "winners" in this because they were the ones who backed Barry. Everyone else got screwed. What's worse we proved to investors around the world that the US wasn't a place where investors were protected by the rule of law. When the Obama folks moved Unions in front of other debt holders they did so without a care about the message they were sending. Then they scratch their heads over why people with capital don't seem to want to risk investing it in the US. Duh?

Forum List

Back