Liberal Democrat tells truth about Obama:

"Obama 'sucked less than Romney': Former Sen. Bob Kerrey, a DEMOCRAT, uncorks a Nebraska-sized tornado on the president, slamming him for health care lies and saying he's not up to saving Social Security

Kerrey, a two-term Senator in the '80s and '90s, is disappointed in the president for risking the health of the U.S. economy over Obamacare
'He had to know he was misleading the audience,' he said of Obama's infamous 'If you like your health care plan' deception
Explains that an even bigger lie Democrats tell is that 'everybody' can get 'high-quality, affordable health care'
Obama, he says, lacks the courage to bring Democrats and Republicans together to save U.S. entitlement programs from bankruptcy
'If he was up to it, he would have done it,' Kerrey tells MailOnline"

Read more: Obama 'sucked less than Romney': Former Sen. Bob Kerrey, a DEMOCRAT, uncorks a Nebraska-sized tornado on the president, slamming him for Obamacare lies and saying he's not up to saving Social Security | Mail Online

"In his Washington, D.C. days, the former Nebraska governor often stood out as the rare Democrat who publicly lamented U.S. entitlement programs' seemingly unstoppable march to insolvency.

'We're robbing from the future to pay for the past,' he told MailOnline on Wednesday. 'We just are.'

'And we're shoveling more and more money to people over the age of 65.'

A lack of political will and a healthy dose of electoral fear, he said, has virtually guaranteed a climate inside the U.S. Capitol where no one will take the first step toward cutting benefits or ratcheting up the national retirement age.

'It's the one thing "R"s and "D"s can agree on,' Kerrey explained. 'Don't screw with seniors.'
"

Read more: Obama 'sucked less than Romney': Former Sen. Bob Kerrey, a DEMOCRAT, uncorks a Nebraska-sized tornado on the president, slamming him for Obamacare lies and saying he's not up to saving Social Security | Mail Online

Now why would that be kiddos? Oh right, they vote, in very large numbers and percentages.

" Kerrey said, "After the 2012 election, what the president needed was somebody to say, 'Mr. President, I'm thrilled you won. You stand for all the things I support. But honestly, you won this election because you sucked less than Romney."
As if he didn't already know that! He was supposed to lose, and everyone who follows politics knew it. He is a two-termer only because Magic Underpants and the Dancing Horse couldn't find his ass from a hole in the ground. Thank God for small favors, and that was a big one

" Kerrey said, "After the 2012 election, what the president needed was somebody to say, 'Mr. President, I'm thrilled you won. You stand for all the things I support. But honestly, you won this election because you sucked less than Romney."
As if he didn't already know that! He was supposed to lose, and everyone who follows politics knew it. He is a two-termer only because Magic Underpants and the Dancing Horse couldn't find his ass from a hole in the ground. Thank God for small favors, and that was a big one

No it wasn't! It was the Democrats total war of personal destruction unleashed against Romney along with the Obama Regime's lies, cover-ups and false accusations about Romney's ideology that did Romney in.

Democrat have destroyed the moral fiber of America to the point where truth and honesty no longer matter to the majority.

No it wasn't! It was the Democrats total war of personal destruction unleashed against Romney along with the Obama Regime's lies, cover-ups and false accusations about Romney's ideology that did Romney in.

Democrat have destroyed the moral fiber of America to the point where truth and honesty no longer matter to the majority.
And they wear it as a badge of honor. They don't care who they hurt to keep their claws in power over others.

They aren't that good. You ran a guy from a Cult, and he got his Magic Undies sent packing back to Temple Square for the trip back to Planet Kolob to visit Jesus and Satan, who are brothers in Mormonism. When 20% of the population won't vote for a cult member, you don't run him. Coulter had that right before she changed her mind.

What ever happened to religious freedom in America?
I never heard Romney using his religion in his campaign, that is, unless honesty, charity, and love your fellow man is religious.

What ever happened to religious freedom in America?
I never heard Romney using his religion in his campaign, that is, unless honesty, charity, and love your fellow man is religious.
He has the freedom to belong to a cult. The voters had the freedom not to approve of that.

And they wear it as a badge of honor. They don't care who they hurt to keep their claws in power over others.
Of course we care, we want to hurt you and anyone like you. How are we doing so far??

Of course we care, we want to hurt you and anyone like you. How are we doing so far??

Keep pushing the "silent majority".

And remember, when you crawl into bed tonight, that the world's LARGEST STANDING ARMY, of whom the vast majority are CONSERVATIVES who believe in GOD, reside in the United States, and this army of freedom-fighters are being pushed to their limits.

Sweet dreams. :badgrin:

Keep pushing the "silent majority".

And remember, when you crawl into bed tonight, that the world's LARGEST STANDING ARMY, of whom the vast majority are CONSERVATIVES who believe in GOD, reside in the United States, and this army of freedom-fighters are being pushed to their limits.

Sweet dreams. :badgrin:
The army works for us.

As a Veteran, when a Medal Of Honor recipient such as Bob Kerry speaks, I can't help but pay close attention. When he was a Senator, he was way to liberal to suit me, but at least he was an honest liberal!

The sun goes aground the earth. The earth is flat. And republicans haven't spent every day and night for the last 5+ years condemning everything Obama has said and done EVEN when it has been good for America.
(A republican idiot will now jump up and say that Obama has not done anything that was good for America.
Millions who could not get health insurance now have health insurance. Is that good or bad?
bin Laden is dead. Is that good or bad?
US troops are no longer in Iraq. Is that good or bad?
We will be out of Afghanistan by the end of the year. Is that good or bad?
We helped remove a despot from Libya without losing a single American life. Is that good or bad?
We did not go to war in Egypt. Is that good or bad?
We have not gone to war in Iran. Is that good or bad?
We exposed Syria and made them give up their poison gas without an American life being put at risk. Is that good or bad?
Last March was the first month in 10 years that no US soldiers died in the ME. Is that good or bad?
No one can be denied medical insurance because of existing conditions. Is that good or bad?
The rise in health care costs is slowing. Is that good or bad?
The US debt load is falling at its fastest rate since the 50's. Is that good or bad?
General Motors and Chrysler still exist and millions of people have jobs because of that. Is that good or bad?)

Forum List

Back