Man Sets Himself On Fire In Front Of Supreme Court Building

Attachments

• 8121DADB-E24D-4C6B-94B6-A7762A8BBDF0.jpeg
    8121DADB-E24D-4C6B-94B6-A7762A8BBDF0.jpeg
    152.5 KB · Views: 23
I shall assert it's another leftwing lunatic that should have been aborted.

This dude aborted himself at least but left a stain on our landmark.

I shall assert it's another leftwing lunatic that should have been aborted.

This dude aborted himself at least but left a stain on our landmark.

Concrete washes right up. Anyway, turning yourself into biochar certainly makes a statement that you are a dedicated environmentalist I suppose. Won't change anything, but I give him an A+ for conviction.

Mean-spirited as usual I see....Meh, typical dem minion speak.

Do you people ever have a original thought rattling around in your empty minds?

The world wonders.

I bet you did not even kill that buck.
I didnt get the vaccine and still havent died. I wont have some government asshole jabbing me with shit that changes my DNA...

I didn’t. My dog found it. My biggest buck is a 6. So my dog is a better hunter than me.

I as just dishing it back. That guy was saying us lefties should set ourselves on fire. Not nice.
I have seen too many of you assholes throwing fire at minorities and their businesses, so a little karma back at you would be nice, like this guy in the video, play with fire, you might get burned.

I hope the guy is dead.....such a dumb way to protest......

That is why I laugh at all of those stupid monks who set themselves on fire.....bunch of dumb libs....the lot of them...

I wonder why this is not a bigger story?

Probably because we live in a CORPORATE HELLHOLE and this was hidden
A truly liberal media would be all over this right? Did this get our attention? It should have. I think the guy is an idiot. No one even cares and he suffered for a day before he died. I wonder if he was sorry he did it? Probably didn't think he'd last a day to feel that pain. OUCH.

Forum List

Back