Man sets himself on FIRE in his car while screaming about Dan Andrews' Covid vaccine mandates

1641127782183.png

well i guess he showed them, didn't he!

~S~

This is another example of the kind of thing you see in cults.

They're driven to madness in paranoia of the outside world.
I heard he was a leftist............Gov't was his religion and then they screwed him and he did it in protest.

Trudeu...........why did you do this to me...........

:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:

After all Covid fascists ( 'scientists', 'experts', 'cops', presstitutes, politicians, securities, shop owners, software developers etc. etc. etc ) get punished and charged with genocide by numerous Nuremberg 2.0 trials the man shall be celebrated as a hero.

A man has set himself and his car on fire in front of horrified diners while screaming about Victoria's Covid-19 vaccine mandates.
The man emerged from a silver MG3 hatchback engulfed in flames near Church St in Richmond about 8pm on Saturday.
Police officers and firefighters doused the man with water to extinguish the blaze with the help of about five witnesses.

Lol, ya just can't fix crazy

Not being able to go to his favorite bistro for avocado toast really IS the end of the world, eh?

More of them on the left..........These stupid people are standing in lines now to get covid tests when they don't feel sick.

We could stop this is they would have wore a sign.

After all Covid fascists ( 'scientists', 'experts', 'cops', presstitutes, politicians, securities, shop owners, software developers etc. etc. etc ) get punished and charged with genocide by numerous Nuremberg 2.0 trials the man shall be celebrated as a hero.

A man has set himself and his car on fire in front of horrified diners while screaming about Victoria's Covid-19 vaccine mandates.
The man emerged from a silver MG3 hatchback engulfed in flames near Church St in Richmond about 8pm on Saturday.
Police officers and firefighters doused the man with water to extinguish the blaze with the help of about five witnesses.

Light your faith and you can light the world.

Forum List

Back