HE'S MY NEIGHBOR!

While she admits we will never know for certain, Taylor surmises he would have had olive-brown skin, dark hair and brown eyes.

LOL Ya think?

I never met a jew that looked like either of them------including jews who have been in the middle east
since that time (ie their communities) -----the mock up does not look at all like the TURIN image ----
The Turin image ------seems a little more lilke it

While she admits we will never know for certain, Taylor surmises he would have had olive-brown skin, dark hair and brown eyes.

LOL Ya think?

anyone really think He would have had those glabellar worry lines?------and that mad-angry glare
in his eyes

LOL Ya think?

anyone really think He would have had those glabellar worry lines?------and that mad-angry glare
in his eyes

It's nonsense anyone can draw a portrait and claim it looks like Jesus

LOL Ya think?

in his eyes

It's nonsense anyone can draw a portrait and claim it looks like Jesus

I have a sense that THAT 'artist' is way off.--------that man looks a little bit like a person with origin
in southern Italy. Only a little------hair is too kinky

Forum List

Back