Liberal Boycott of a Restaurant Fails Once Again. LOL This is CLASSIC!!!

Hey RW and Luds and all other queers! Boycott Pop! He needs some dough!

Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

Support Memories Pizza Fund Raises 35 000 in Just Four Hours - Cortney O Brien

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

I donated to their cause and I think everyone here should also!
While u don't like how they've been treated I don't think turning them into instant millionaires is the solution

They boycotted the place on principle. The principle must be.

"If I find a business that does not like me, does not want my business, I have every right to force my money on them and make the bigot even wealthier"

Maybe that's the reason there isn't a gay outcry over Apple doing business with countries that kill gays?

I dunno, sounds crazy to me.
Apple isn't being boycotted because the queers like their iPhones and the CEO mutters the correct PC bullshit.

Last edited:
Up to 170K now HAHAHAHA Another one blows up in the loon's faces
Since Indiana is about to include protection for both sexual orientation and gender identity, no one is worried.

Lol, but regardless, you're still
A loon
Not at all. My side keeps winning, your side keeps losing.

^^^^^loon alert^^^^^
Grow up please.

Good lord, hearing that from you is funny as hell!

Hey everyone FREE COMEDY!

Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

While u don't like how they've been treated I don't think turning them into instant millionaires is the solution

I'm sure there are a battalion of homos right now trying to figure out how they can legally wrangle that money away from the pizzeria folks. How dare they not be destroyed by the gaystapo tactics!

Since Indiana is about to include protection for both sexual orientation and gender identity, no one is worried.

Lol, but regardless, you're still
A loon
Not at all. My side keeps winning, your side keeps losing.

^^^^^loon alert^^^^^
Grow up please.

Good lord, hearing that from you is funny as hell!

Hey everyone FREE COMEDY!

They're just mad they can't redistribute the money.

I'm sure there are a battalion of homos right now trying to figure out how they can legally wrangle that money away from the pizzeria folks. How dare they not be destroyed by the gaystapo tactics!

Enter Al Sharpton?

Forum List

Back