Liberal Boycott of a Restaurant Fails Once Again. LOL This is CLASSIC!!!

Lol, but regardless, you're still
A loon
Not at all. My side keeps winning, your side keeps losing.

^^^^^loon alert^^^^^
Grow up please.

Good lord, hearing that from you is funny as hell!

Hey everyone FREE COMEDY!

They're just mad they can't redistribute the money.
I'm sure they're battering at that account right now, just like little sperms batter at an egg...

The owners will have news conference thanking the left loons for hating them and making them filthy rich LOL

Up to 170K now HAHAHAHA Another one blows up in the loon's faces

I just donated $25. The fund it up to $177,000 now.

$176,919 of $175k
Raised by 6,232 people in 19 hours

If this current rate continues into tomorrow, of $176,919 per 19 hours they will reach $353,838 and $530,737 into the next day. These militant tactics backfired royally. The tears of liberals flow like the great Mississippi River.

Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

Support Memories Pizza Fund Raises 35 000 in Just Four Hours - Cortney O Brien

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

I donated to their cause and I think everyone here should also!
Cool, now that the law is being changed I can't wait to see the first gay wedding reception at the pizzeria.

Dummy, they never said they would refuse service inside their business, did they? Typical ignorant lib.

$176,919 of $175k

If this current rate continues into tomorrow, of $176,919 per 19 hours they will reach $353,838 and $530,737 into the next day. These militant tactics backfired royally. The tears of liberals flow like the great Mississippi River.
Little buddy, nobody gives a shit, especially since the bill protecting gays and gender identity is about to hit Pence's desk.

$180,000 now.
Yes my child, you are the third person to post that.

Is that more, or fewer times then you posted on Memories Yelp page yesterday?
I didn't, but I thanked them for the laughs and told to enjoy the cash, once it's safe to leave the house that is.

Which means you know that the queers are a bunch of fascist thugs and that you approve of such behavior.

Do you wonder why so many people here think you're a scumbag?

$176,919 of $175k

I never realized Bigots were so generous

Actually there are quite of few people stating they are gay and ashamed of the gay's treatment of these people. You know, the decent gays.

Forum List

Back