Lib Radio Host Karel Calls For Joe Wurzelbacher's Death In On-Air Obscenity Laced Tir

This should not be considered "news".

Both sides of the spectrum have their idiots on the radio making assinine comments. No point in pretending one side is worse than the other.

Let's not forget Savage's little tirade earlier in the year when he called for the death of 9/11 conspiracy theorists by firing squad.

That doesn't preclude the company from firing you. This moron should be fired, if he's issuing death threats.

Show me your outrage over Michael Reagan's comments.

2008-07-03 00:01:06 - Republican Talk show host Michael Reagan has publicly called for the genocide of Muslim babies and the murder of anti-war activists. [Watch clips below.] Over 600 people have now signed the petiton to get Reagan removed from the Board of Directors of Notre Hame Catholic High School in Sherman Oaks, California.

Catholic Activist Calls for The Removal of Michael Reagan From Notre Dame High School's Board Of Directors

Catholic Activist Calls for The Removal of Michael Reagan From Notre Dame High School's Board Of Directors

Both sides of the spectrum have their idiots on the radio making assinine comments. No point in pretending one side is worse than the other.

Let's not forget Savage's little tirade earlier in the year when he called for the death of 9/11 conspiracy theorists by firing squad.

savage makes me doubt darwin

Anyone who advocates the use of violence or makes violent threats on public airwaves should be fired and the station which allows it to happen should have their FCC license revoked.

There is no need for this type of hate-mongering from either side.

Here is another example of a rightwingnut (new word I learned yesterday) accusing libs of being "just as bad" as their con counterpart just because ONE person said ONE thing.

You have Rush, Savage, Michael Reagan, Hannity and a list of other hate mongers on your side. Shit, add Palin to the list.

McCain doesn't do it, but that's because he wants to come off looking like the good guy.

deflect from your hatred to another topic. Nice adult way to deal with it.

Brian Maloney who picked up this on-air obscenity laced diatribe from San Francisco KGO radio host Karel, who called for the “death” of Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher, AKA “Joe the Plumber.”
“F__G__D__Joe the G__D__M__F__plumber! I want M__F Joe the plumber dead.”

Maloney notes some interesting background information on the San Francisco radio host:

Karel, also known as Charles Karel Bouley, is an evening and weekend host at KGO radio in San Francisco.

Based in Los Angeles, Karel is a gay activist who also writes for the Huffington Post website.

Lib Radio Host Karel Calls For Joe Wurzelbacher's Death In On-Air Obscenity Laced Tirade | NewsBusters.org

The Huffington Post has got such a great staff! I am not surprised. When the libs run out of arguments, they turn very nasty.

The Huffington Post has got such a great staff! I am not surprised. When the libs run out of arguments, they turn very nasty.

and every single one of the Democratic candidates went to the alter of hate and worshipped!

Here is another example of a rightwingnut (new word I learned yesterday) accusing libs of being "just as bad" as their con counterpart just because ONE person said ONE thing.

You have Rush, Savage, Michael Reagan, Hannity and a list of other hate mongers on your side. Shit, add Palin to the list.

McCain doesn't do it, but that's because he wants to come off looking like the good guy.

Rush, Savage, Reagan, and Hannity are not on "my side".

Not one of them offered kind words about Ron Paul during the primary campaign. They are neocons, and they don't represent my beliefs.

Rush ALMOST came around, but he's a fraud like the rest of the radio personalities. They don't really care about the politics, as much as they care about ratings and creating division. That's their job.

that tells us all we need to know about you little girl.

He advocates the death of someone JUST because they disagree with his politics and has the adacity to claim he is a moderate AND that he wants to have Obama unite the Country. his is the usual liberal slip of the tongue. They hate anyone not in their crowd and drinking their koolaid. Death? No problem, murder or accidently kill anyone that disagrees with them.

Charles Karel Bouley is just another example of an unstable and violent liberal. They are a dime a dozen these days. We even have some on this message board as I'm sure you are aware. It's best to keep your identity anonymous and carry a weapon with you at all times.

He advocates the death of someone JUST because they disagree with his politics and has the adacity to claim he is a moderate AND that he wants to have Obama unite the Country. his is the usual liberal slip of the tongue. They hate anyone not in their crowd and drinking their koolaid. Death? No problem, murder or accidently kill anyone that disagrees with them.

I have noticed and uptake in the hatred department this morning, and revenge! ugh!

Rush, Savage, Reagan, and Hannity are not on "my side".

Not one of them offered kind words about Ron Paul during the primary campaign. They are neocons, and they don't represent my beliefs.

Rush ALMOST came around, but he's a fraud like the rest of the radio personalities. They don't really care about the politics, as much as they care about ratings and creating division. That's their job.

Agreed. Sorry.

do you have a guide animal that helps you to post?

fuck off del! find someone else to attack for awhile. I am bored with you. now tell me the candidates didn't go to the KOS convention!

It's not so much that I want him dead, as much as I want to stop hearing about him forever.

He's a fad, used to gain the attention of Americans for the purpose of spoonfeeding propaganda and causing more division.

Only in America, would hundreds of millions of people become fixated on one person, simply because he was put in the campaign spotlight.

If American Idol was currently airing, no one would have cared.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back