Lib admits the endgoal of the agenda is to eliminate gender

Now you know why the white left supports female genital mutilation the way it does. Now you know why the white left is so anxious to have sex change operations done to children at younger and younger ages.

It's not much of a stretch to assume that this is the goal of the craziest of them.

I'd sure be interested in knowing why, but I'd be surprised if anyone here admitted to this.

We'll probably just see deflection and insults.
Why is easy. It satisfies the need to make things equal. Equal is fair.

everything will be coed, though naturally they will put all of those no gender exists when it comes to special privileges and legal protections for women.

Do we even need gender?

good news for you steve you can wear those dress out in public now
Boy, are you and your Ilk really stupid. You just insulted a constituency you support.
nice goyim
You are stupid, mohel.

everything will be coed, though naturally they will put all of those no gender exists when it comes to special privileges and legal protections for women.

Do we even need gender?
Your commentary, which is a requirement of posting an OP , is rather thin and gives the impression that your intent is not to actually discuss the issue but to flame liberal. To start with, there is no indication that the author of the paper is actually a liberal in the broad sense of the term, other than to have an expansive and progressive view on how to handle gender issues. Secondly, you infer that it will be detrimental to "legal protections for women" but don't bother to elaborate on that. The fact is that the point of the approach, which has apparently been lost on you, is to make things better for all people. The concept actually makes a good deal of sense and would not prevent anyone from adhering to traditional gender rolls if they so chose, albeit they might have to deal with a unisex bathroom. So, Deal with it, they would still have privacy. So, I really have to wonder what your problem with this is. I suspect that you have not really given it much thought, but rather just seized on it for something to whine about because it challenges conventional gender concepts and your ridged view of how you think things should be.

Last edited:
We'll always have a small group of people push weird ideas. These are the people who don't/can't recognize the absurdity of their visions.

These are the same people flooding mental healthcare clinics. These are our democrats.

Last edited:
It's not much of a stretch to assume that this is the goal of the craziest of them.

I'd sure be interested in knowing why, but I'd be surprised if anyone here admitted to this.

So the founding documents of this nation are disingenuous in their proclamation that all men are created equal??

So the founding documents of this nation are disingenuous in their proclamation that all men are created equal??
That you imagine the sentence means men must be provided tampons says more about you then anyone else.

That you imagine the sentence means men must be provided tampons says more about you then anyone else.
Yeah, I can tell you've never been married....

Really?
Is that because he/she seems smart?

Really?
Is that because he/she seems smart?
I can see you've never been married either, yep, plain as the nose on your face...Every woman I have ever had ask me at one time or another to pick up Tampons at the store...Even my sister when she lived with me....It still beats having to raise corn to use the silk for a dew rag...

I was married for 14 years.

Forum List

Back