LIAR liar, pants on fire!

This site would be a lot more fun without all the blatant lies. The OP knows that Fox had nothing to do with that video going viral or the woman being asked to resign, so instead she makes shit up and tries to blur the story.

It's called deflecting. Get eyes off the real thing...the fact that the Administration fired the woman not even knowing details. Didn't even do it to her face. Called her on her friggin cell phone and made her pull over and resign.

I find trying to make Fox news the culprit quite hysterical. Fox news has the power to control the Prez...ROTFL!

:rolleyes:

So only you CON$ can speculate that she had already resigned before Fox aired their gossip. Got it!

The fact remains that Fox said they aired their gossip before her resignation was announced, and everything else is just speculation.

I'm not speculating anything. It is fact that she gave her resignation BEFORE Fox News released ANY story on this. Care to attempt to prove that FACT wrong? Go ahead, give it the ole' college try.

The OP of this thread took what she wanted to see out of a link and the FACTS don't line up with what she posted.

Rick
The burden to verify that "FACT" is on you.

Actually it is not, since I'm not the one that took a link and totally misrepresented what it said. The burden is on the OP to prove what she's asserting into that link, which she hasn't done. In fact she's totally avoided this thread since I pointed out that what she said and what the link says are two totally different things.

So, if you want to base your idiot speculation on the OP you might want to verify that she's in fact not twisting the truth.

So, the burden is actually on the OP and you to prove that what you're trying to speculate is in fact true.

Rick

You truly are a moron. Fox News didn't call for anyone's resignation. That was the Obama administration. Fox News simply reported on the story. Oh, and they reported on it AFTER THE WHITE HOUSE ASKED FOR HER RESIGNATION. So, keep telling your lies, but they do not line up with the FACTS.

The OP of this thread may have misread her link, but what she tried to state as fact from her link is in fact not true.

Rick
The video clearly has O'Rilley calling for her resignation. Last I checked he was on the Fox gossip channel and not in the Obama administration.

So, someone saying "She should resign" is calling for her resignation? Last I checked the only person who could "call for someone's resignation" was that person's superior. No one at Fox News holds that position. And in fact the only people who "called for her resignation" were in Obama's administration.

Someone at Fox News gave his opinion on what he thought should happen and he gave it AFTER SHE HAD ALREADY TENDERED HER RESIGNATION. But I see in your mind that's Fox News "calling for her resignation."

Go ahead and keep spreading your lies along with Truthdoesn'tmatter.

I wonder, how does it feel to be in the same league with Truthdoesn'tmatter? Does that make you proud?

Rick
Again you are speculating that O'Rilley is grandstanding by saying she should resign even though she had already resigned.

And anyone can call for her resignation, but only her superior can FIRE her, but keep on making up your own rules, they make you look as brilliant as your personal attacks do. :rofl;

Except on the Maddow video you see O'Rilley saying she NEEDS to resign. He says nothing about her being asked to resign.

What exactly are you trying to say?

The facts don't line up with the OP's assertion. She claims that Fox News reported on this and that is what the administration based it's decision to ask for resignation on. Which if you actually take the time to look at the quote you'd see is not at all what it is saying. It says that Fox News released a report "shortly before" the announcement of her resignation.

Now I think it's pretty clear from that quote that the Fox News report was released shortly before it was announced that she had resigned. Can you tell me how long before the actual announcement was made she had actually resigned? And further, can you tell me how long before her actual resignation (not the announcement) the administration asked for her resignation? I kinda doubt it was "shortly before" the announcement.

Blows the OP's story right out of the water.

But who cares, let's all just blame Fox News anyway, then we can blame Bush if that doesn't work.

Rick
Yeah, play that Perpetual Victim Card. :lol:

Poor Fox, everybody picks on them. :eusa_boohoo:

The fact remains, in spite of all the diversions, that Fox "news" does not verify any of the gossip it tries to pass off as news.

Please give a couple examples of News being presented inaccurately on Fox.

Please keep in mind that commentators are not newscasters.

So only you CON$ can speculate that she had already resigned before Fox aired their gossip. Got it!

The fact remains that Fox said they aired their gossip before her resignation was announced, and everything else is just speculation.

I'm not speculating anything. It is fact that she gave her resignation BEFORE Fox News released ANY story on this. Care to attempt to prove that FACT wrong? Go ahead, give it the ole' college try.

The OP of this thread took what she wanted to see out of a link and the FACTS don't line up with what she posted.

Rick

Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack on Tuesday

Yesterday (*that would be Monday, July 19), I asked for and accepted Ms. Sherrod's resignation for two reasons.

* my comment

FOXNews.com - Forcing Ga. Official to Resign Over YouTube Clip was the Right Call, Agriculture Chief Says

Far as I can see, Sherrod was asked to resign on Monday.

Rick

Actually it is not, since I'm not the one that took a link and totally misrepresented what it said. The burden is on the OP to prove what she's asserting into that link, which she hasn't done. In fact she's totally avoided this thread since I pointed out that what she said and what the link says are two totally different things.

So, if you want to base your idiot speculation on the OP you might want to verify that she's in fact not twisting the truth.

So, the burden is actually on the OP and you to prove that what you're trying to speculate is in fact true.

Rick
Again, you only speculate a time line for her resignation, just as you speculate that Care is avoiding this thread, she may just as well have other things to do at this TIME!!!!

Breitbert says he's known about this tape since April. He only requested it from whoever made it after the NAACP resolution against the tea party. Breitbart could have edited it; the owner may have. It doesn't sound like it was Fox. But Breitbart claims it was never about Sherrod; it was about the audience's reaction.

HANNITY: Let me ask you a last question. How do you feel about the White House's firing of her in light of everything that we know and what we've learned? Do you think it was the right decision? And do you think, you know, what she — how do you feel in total about what she said on that tape?

Do you think it was racist? Did you want her fired?

BREITBART: I don't. I don't — I have to be honest with you. I'm agnostic on the issue because I'm invested in getting the NAACP and the Democratic Party and the Congressional Black Caucus to stop constantly calling the Tea Party racist. That's my job.

I could care less about Shirley Sherrod, to be honest with you. This is not about Shirley Sherrod.

Andrew Breitbart on 'Hannity': 'This Is Not About Shirley Sherrod' - Hannity - FOXNews.com

This site would be a lot more fun without all the blatant lies. The OP knows that Fox had nothing to do with that video going viral or the woman being asked to resign, so instead she makes shit up and tries to blur the story.

It's called deflecting. Get eyes off the real thing...the fact that the Administration fired the woman not even knowing details. Didn't even do it to her face. Called her on her friggin cell phone and made her pull over and resign.

I find trying to make Fox news the culprit quite hysterical. Fox news has the power to control the Prez...ROTFL!

I just think it's a joke. I don't find it amusing at all that people have to tell fucking lies on a message board in order to try to justify their position.

There's not a single one of these left wing nuts who wouldn't have ran with that video if it was a white man at a Tea Party rally and if later the full video surfaced would have shrugged and said "well we ran with what we had, but now that more information has come out we will redefine our position"

What the hell is Fox supposed to do sit on videos and just assume they are lies? Come on, no one does that, so why hold Fox to a higher standard?

Besides that Fox wasn't even on the story until the White House got involved; and THEN Beck came out and said 'woah we don't know the whole story based off a snippet of a video when the woman is claiming she said something different"

It's complete dishonestly and shameful, but what's even more shameful is that not one damned left leaning poster on this board, not ONE has stepped forward and said hey you guys are getting carried away here, Fox News is NOT the bad guy here.

Breibert MIGHT be the bad guy, but you don't have proof that he edited the video. He says he received it from someone in Georgia. My guess is the person in Georgia sent him the edited version. But hey, he is a Tea Party supporter, so trash away without proof. Fucking shameful.

Is this what I spent 20 + years in uniform for? Is this what I bled for? So that asshats like TM and company can just fucking make up lies and never be called out for them by anyone on her side of the agenda? Do you idiots on the left want a civil war? Would simply saying "Hey TM I agree with you on a lot of things politically, but on THIS subject you are wrong FoxNews did nothing wrong" be beyond the realm of reasonableness?

Shame on you left wingers here. Shame on all of you.

Rick
Again, you only speculate a time line for her resignation, just as you speculate that Care is avoiding this thread, she may just as well have other things to do at this TIME!!!!

See the post directly above your post. I am not speculating about anything. She resigned on Monday. You and the OP are the ones trying to twist the time line to fit your speculations. I am giving you the facts and you refuse to see them.

Rick

Rick

Yesterday (*that would be Monday, July 19), I asked for and accepted Ms. Sherrod's resignation for two reasons.

* my comment

FOXNews.com - Forcing Ga. Official to Resign Over YouTube Clip was the Right Call, Agriculture Chief Says

And the date stamp on the Fox gossip channel clips are also from Monday July 19.

I just think it's a joke. I don't find it amusing at all that people have to tell fucking lies on a message board in order to try to justify their position.

There's not a single one of these left wing nuts who wouldn't have ran with that video if it was a white man at a Tea Party rally and if later the full video surfaced would have shrugged and said "well we ran with what we had, but now that more information has come out we will redefine our position"

What the hell is Fox supposed to do sit on videos and just assume they are lies? Come on, no one does that, so why hold Fox to a higher standard?

Besides that Fox wasn't even on the story until the White House got involved; and THEN Beck came out and said 'woah we don't know the whole story based off a snippet of a video when the woman is claiming she said something different"

It's complete dishonestly and shameful, but what's even more shameful is that not one damned left leaning poster on this board, not ONE has stepped forward and said hey you guys are getting carried away here, Fox News is NOT the bad guy here.

Breibert MIGHT be the bad guy, but you don't have proof that he edited the video. He says he received it from someone in Georgia. My guess is the person in Georgia sent him the edited version. But hey, he is a Tea Party supporter, so trash away without proof. Fucking shameful.

Is this what I spent 20 + years in uniform for? Is this what I bled for? So that asshats like TM and company can just fucking make up lies and never be called out for them by anyone on her side of the agenda? Do you idiots on the left want a civil war? Would simply saying "Hey TM I agree with you on a lot of things politically, but on THIS subject you are wrong FoxNews did nothing wrong" be beyond the realm of reasonableness?

Shame on you left wingers here. Shame on all of you.

You know, you are right. I was trying to be nice about it. I said deflecting, when in fact it IS dishonesty. You are not the first that has said that to me.

I just posted this on another thread.

HANNITY: Hang on. Hang on. I just want get some facts on the table and then — I want your opinion on everything else associated with it. All right, but — so you have this tape since April?

BREITBART: I didn't have the tape. I had recognition that it existed.

HANNITY: It existed. OK.

BREITBART: And the man told me about it. And he tried to send it to me and it came on a disc and it didn't show up. I said this is annoying. So when the NAACP thing happened, I found his phone number, I called him up, and he sent me to — two excerpts of the video.

HANNITY: OK. And the allegation now of the left is alright, hang on a second, even though she said — and she said she harbored these views in this tape. She described how she racially discriminated against the white farmer. That's not in dispute. That's on the video. She's not disputing that.

BREITBART: And she described the white man as the other — your kind. She describes your kind.

HANNITY: She decides that he'll get help from one of his own kind and she referred him to a white lawyer. But she also said on the tape that — admits that she didn't do everything she could for him because he's white.

Now what critics are saying is well that was edited. And what she's claiming is that that was edited, that she left out the part that she had learned from this at the end of the tape which we just heard.

BREITBART: The reason why Shirley Sherrod is the story right now, not the NAACP, is because the White House which stands by the firing or the forced resignation — harassment as she said — they made the story about Shirley. They threw her under the bus.

I have not asked that she get fired. I've not asked for an investigation into her. The whole point was to show that the — for the NAACP to spend five days on national TV saying that the Tea Party is racist without any evidence when we can prove that the central argument didn't happen and the mainstream media won't play it — for them to talk about racism they should not be throwing stones in glass houses.

And what this video shows and what the NAACP affirms in their initial rebuke is not just that Shirley Sherrod, what she said was wrong, but that the audience was laughing and applauding as she described how she maltreated the white farmer.

HANNITY: Before she gets to the end of the story which is — which she's claiming puts context. But there's a —

(CROSSTALK)

BREITBART: Did the people in the audience know that there was going to be a point of redemption?

HANNITY: No.

BREITBART: The point is that the NAACP at a dinner honoring this person is cheering on a person describing — describing a white person as the other. This is far worse than anything —

HANNITY: Let me ask you this.

BREITBART: — that has ever been alleged against the Tea Party and certainly not proved.

Andrew Breitbart on 'Hannity': 'This Is Not About Shirley Sherrod' - Hannity - FOXNews.com

This seems to be the crux of what AB was getting at with releasing the video in the first place.

NAACP calls TP racist, without proof, and the NAACP gets caught cheering the part of Sherrod's story that is clearly racist.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Last edited:

Rick

See the post directly above your post. I am not speculating about anything. She resigned on Monday. You and the OP are the ones trying to twist the time line to fit your speculations. I am giving you the facts and you refuse to see them.

Rick
And the Fox clips are also on monday. You are the one trying to make a timeline fit your claim without real proof.

* my comment

And the date stamp on the Fox gossip channel clips are also from Monday July 19.

Then the question is, what time did Vilsack ask for her resignation on Monday.

FOX NEWS REPORTS THAT they called for her resignation and REPORTS that they broke the story before she was asked to resign.

It remains unclear who edited and released the video. Breitbart's BigGovernment.com featured the video clip early Monday. Vilsack announced Sherrod's resignation shortly after FoxNews.com's initial story Monday evening, for which Sherrod could not be reached for comment.

Are you calling FOX news, liars?

I just posted this another thread.

HANNITY: Hang on. Hang on. I just want get some facts on the table and then — I want your opinion on everything else associated with it. All right, but — so you have this tape since April?

BREITBART: I didn't have the tape. I had recognition that it existed.

HANNITY: It existed. OK.

BREITBART: And the man told me about it. And he tried to send it to me and it came on a disc and it didn't show up. I said this is annoying. So when the NAACP thing happened, I found his phone number, I called him up, and he sent me to — two excerpts of the video.

HANNITY: OK. And the allegation now of the left is alright, hang on a second, even though she said — and she said she harbored these views in this tape. She described how she racially discriminated against the white farmer. That's not in dispute. That's on the video. She's not disputing that.

BREITBART: And she described the white man as the other — your kind. She describes your kind.

HANNITY: She decides that he'll get help from one of his own kind and she referred him to a white lawyer. But she also said on the tape that — admits that she didn't do everything she could for him because he's white.

Now what critics are saying is well that was edited. And what she's claiming is that that was edited, that she left out the part that she had learned from this at the end of the tape which we just heard.

BREITBART: The reason why Shirley Sherrod is the story right now, not the NAACP, is because the White House which stands by the firing or the forced resignation — harassment as she said — they made the story about Shirley. They threw her under the bus.

I have not asked that she get fired. I've not asked for an investigation into her. The whole point was to show that the — for the NAACP to spend five days on national TV saying that the Tea Party is racist without any evidence when we can prove that the central argument didn't happen and the mainstream media won't play it — for them to talk about racism they should not be throwing stones in glass houses.

And what this video shows and what the NAACP affirms in their initial rebuke is not just that Shirley Sherrod, what she said was wrong, but that the audience was laughing and applauding as she described how she maltreated the white farmer.

HANNITY: Before she gets to the end of the story which is — which she's claiming puts context. But there's a —

(CROSSTALK)

BREITBART: Did the people in the audience know that there was going to be a point of redemption?

HANNITY: No.

BREITBART: The point is that the NAACP at a dinner honoring this person is cheering on a person describing — describing a white person as the other. This is far worse than anything —

HANNITY: Let me ask you this.

BREITBART: — that has ever been alleged against the Tea Party and certainly not proved.

This seems to be the crux of what AB was getting at with releasing the video in the first place.

NAACP calls TP racist, without proof, and the NAACP gets caught cheering the part of Sherrod's story that is clearly racist.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Right.

Because that's how the story was totally presented by Breitbart and FOX.

Give.Me.A.Break.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N8VY2PHgOeE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N8VY2PHgOeE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

Good grief, like who reported what FIRST make one bit of DIFFERENCE in all this.

There is a lot more coming out on Sherrod and the Naacp.

this crap with fox news is just a DIVERSION.

If they could blame Bush for this they would. So I guess Fox is the next best thing.

FOX NEWS REPORTS THAT they called for her resignation and REPORTS that they broke the story before she was asked to resign.

ontroversy."

It remains unclear who edited and released the video. Breitbart's BigGovernment.com featured the video clip early Monday. Vilsack announced Sherrod's resignation shortly after FoxNews.com's initial story Monday evening, for which Sherrod could not be reached for comment.

Are you calling FOX news, liars?

I am not. I do believe I knew that already. Though I am not positive of the time line. But you tell me what difference it makes?
What difference does it make? Obama Admin is subject to Fox News?
Did Fox fire her??

Forum List

Back