LIAR liar, pants on fire!

I haven't read the details... Nor do I give a shit...

I did think it was funny that a liberal was complaining about FNC, though... We NEVER get any of THAT around here...:lol:

Sorry, I pick and choose what to waste my time on this planet with, and whether FNC claimed they were first in reporting the issue just 'ain't one of them...

Ah, no comment.

I'm not stupid enough to comment on an issue I've read little to nothing on...

Do you?

Yeah, I'd say this is as blatant and scummie a hatchet job that I have seen.

Good grief, like who reported what FIRST make one bit of DIFFERENCE in all this.

There is a lot more coming out on Sherrod and the Naacp.

this crap with fox news is just a DIVERSION.

yeah steph, that's WHY at least 4 different posters from the rightwing this morning on various threads, are all repeating the same statement in unison, that ''FOX'' did not report on this until AFTER the wh asked her to resign.....

TELL them it doesn't matter, will ya?

whatever dear. I didn't see the VIDEO on Fox news, I got it off the NET.
so as I say, it matters NOT who showed the video FIRST.
the matter is it shows the Naacp AS BEING the very same thing that they are "falsely" accusing people from the Tea party "as. that's all I care about.
but carry on

Good grief, like who reported what FIRST make one bit of DIFFERENCE in all this.

yeah steph, that's WHY at least 4 different posters from the rightwing this morning on various threads, are all repeating the same statement in unison, that ''FOX'' did not report on this until AFTER the wh asked her to resign.....

And your quote in the OP proves you wrong. It says that Fox News reported on it shortly before her resignation was announced.

The administration asked her to resign long before the announcement was made that she in fact had resigned.

So, the fact is that Fox News reported it after the administration asked her to resign, but before the announcement was made.

So, the request from the administration couldn't have been based on a Fox News report about this.

Rick

I give glennbeck of all people credit for getting it right but Fox shows yet again how shady they are.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N8VY2PHgOeE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N8VY2PHgOeE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​
Great video, but it will just go in one ear and out the other ear of the CON$ervoFascists.

STOP with the lies that FOX did not report on this until after Sherrod was asked to resign by the Dept of Agriculture head...

FOX news says themselves that they REPORTED IT FIRST.

The Agriculture Department announced Monday, shortly after FoxNews.com published its initial report on the video, that Sherrod had resigned.

FOXNews.com - Video Shows USDA Official Saying She Didn't Give 'Full Force' of Help to White Farmer

That quote does not make it crystal clear. We know when they announced her resignation, but we don't know the specific time they actually received it. A source could have leaked that info, and then it was reported on before the official announcement. We just don't know for certain if this was an inside scoop obtained by FOX. It could explain why it was only reported on the website initially.

And your quote in the OP proves you wrong. It says that Fox News reported on it shortly before her resignation was announced.

The administration asked her to resign long before the announcement was made that she in fact had resigned.

So, the fact is that Fox News reported it after the administration asked her to resign, but before the announcement was made.

So, the request from the administration couldn't have been based on a Fox News report about this.

Rick
Except on the Maddow video you see O'Rilley saying she NEEDS to resign. He says nothing about her being asked to resign.

STOP with the lies that FOX did not report on this until after Sherrod was asked to resign by the Dept of Agriculture head...

The Agriculture Department announced Monday, shortly after FoxNews.com published its initial report on the video, that Sherrod had resigned.

FOXNews.com - Video Shows USDA Official Saying She Didn't Give 'Full Force' of Help to White Farmer

That quote does not make it crystal clear. We know when they announced her resignation, but we don't know the specific time they actually received it. A source could have leaked that info, and then it was reported on before the official announcement. We just don't know for certain if this was an inside scoop obtained by FOX. It could explain why it was only reported on the website initially.

ya think?

what leads you to this opinion sherry?

Rick
Except on the Maddow video you see O'Rilley saying she NEEDS to resign. He says nothing about her being asked to resign.

I don't understand your point.

ya think?

what leads you to this opinion sherry?

Do you think it's a far-fetched speculation??

Rick

Of course you don't!

The rationalization has been given that Fox had leaked info that she had been asked to resign before they aired anything, but O'Rilley only said that she needed to resign. He didn't say that she had been asked to resign, which would have been news at the time, so it is unlikely that they had the leaked info at the time O'Rilley was on the air since Fox has never been shy about airing leaked info, whether real or imaginary.

Rick

What exactly are you trying to say?

The facts don't line up with the OP's assertion. She claims that Fox News reported on this and that is what the administration based it's decision to ask for resignation on. Which if you actually take the time to look at the quote you'd see is not at all what it is saying. It says that Fox News released a report "shortly before" the announcement of her resignation.

Now I think it's pretty clear from that quote that the Fox News report was released shortly before it was announced that she had resigned. Can you tell me how long before the actual announcement was made she had actually resigned? And further, can you tell me how long before her actual resignation (not the announcement) the administration asked for her resignation? I kinda doubt it was "shortly before" the announcement.

Blows the OP's story right out of the water.

But who cares, let's all just blame Fox News anyway, then we can blame Bush if that doesn't work.

Rick

This is the most evidence someone has actually provided. The only evidence prior was OReilly and Hannity, who both aired after the resignation.

Could you tell me which of the shows broke the story?

I don't know, I just know that Fox CLAIMS they told the story about it BEFORE she resigned....

No, you know that Fox News said they released a report on their web site BEFORE THE ANNOUNCEMENT of her resignation. Do you know exactly when she resigned? Here's a wild speculation for you, I bet it was also BEFORE THE ANNOUNCEMENT.

Rick

Of course you don't!

The rationalization has been given that Fox had leaked info that she had been asked to resign before they aired anything, but O'Rilley only said that she needed to resign. He didn't say that she had been asked to resign, which would have been news at the time, so it is unlikely that they had the leaked info at the time O'Rilley was on the air since Fox has never been shy about airing leaked info, whether real or imaginary.

She resigned before 5pm on Monday afternoon. His showed aired at 8pm. His opinions would not change that fact.

Now listen, if my asking you a simple question is going to get you so riled up, then just ignore me.:lol:

Rick

What exactly are you trying to say?

The facts don't line up with the OP's assertion. She claims that Fox News reported on this and that is what the administration based it's decision to ask for resignation on. Which if you actually take the time to look at the quote you'd see is not at all what it is saying. It says that Fox News released a report "shortly before" the announcement of her resignation.

Now I think it's pretty clear from that quote that the Fox News report was released shortly before it was announced that she had resigned. Can you tell me how long before the actual announcement was made she had actually resigned? And further, can you tell me how long before her actual resignation (not the announcement) the administration asked for her resignation? I kinda doubt it was "shortly before" the announcement.

Blows the OP's story right out of the water.

But who cares, let's all just blame Fox News anyway, then we can blame Bush if that doesn't work.

Rick
Yeah, play that Perpetual Victim Card. :lol:

Poor Fox, everybody picks on them. :eusa_boohoo:

The fact remains, in spite of all the diversions, that Fox "news" does not verify any of the gossip it tries to pass off as news.

Forum List

Back