LIAR liar, pants on fire!

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
This is the most evidence someone has actually provided. The only evidence prior was OReilly and Hannity, who both aired after the resignation.

Could you tell me which of the shows broke the story?

This is the most evidence someone has actually provided. The only evidence prior was OReilly and Hannity, who both aired after the resignation.

I don't know, I just know that Fox CLAIMS they told the story about it BEFORE she resigned....

I give glennbeck of all people credit for getting it right but Fox shows yet again how shady they are.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N8VY2PHgOeE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N8VY2PHgOeE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

Care they dont care if its lies.

they will do anything to protect the failed ideas they refuse to abandon

STOP with the lies that FOX did not report on this until after Sherrod was asked to resign by the Dept of Agriculture head...

FOX news says themselves that they REPORTED IT FIRST.

The Agriculture Department announced Monday, shortly after FoxNews.com published its initial report on the video, that Sherrod had resigned.

FOXNews.com - Video Shows USDA Official Saying She Didn't Give 'Full Force' of Help to White Farmer

She shoots... she scores.

Fox themselves claims they broke the story on FOXnews.com

Good grief, like who reported what FIRST make one bit of DIFFERENCE in all this.

There is a lot more coming out on Sherrod and the Naacp.

this crap with fox news is just a DIVERSION.

ZOMG!!! You'll never watch FNC again, will you???1!!!1

:lol:

What is your opinion about Fox News' and Breitbart's role in this story, House?

I haven't read the details... Nor do I give a shit...

I did think it was funny that a liberal was complaining about FNC, though... We NEVER get any of THAT around here...:lol:

Sorry, I pick and choose what to waste my time on this planet with, and whether FNC claimed they were first in reporting the issue just 'ain't one of them...

Good grief, like who reported what FIRST make one bit of DIFFERENCE in all this.

Look at this idiot people?

This is how they process information.

They hear no facts.

ZOMG!!! You'll never watch FNC again, will you???1!!!1

:lol:

I did think it was funny that a liberal was complaining about FNC, though... We NEVER get any of THAT around here...:lol:

Sorry, I pick and choose what to waste my time on this planet with, and whether FNC claimed they were first in reporting the issue just 'ain't one of them...

Ah, no comment.

yeah steph, that's WHY at least 4 different posters from the rightwing this morning on various threads, are all repeating the same statement in unison, that ''FOX'' did not report on this until AFTER the wh asked her to resign.....

TELL them it doesn't matter, will ya?

Ah, no comment.

I'm not stupid enough to comment on an issue I've read little to nothing on...

Do you?

Forum List

Back