LIAR liar, pants on fire!

I don't understand your point.
Of course you don't!

The rationalization has been given that Fox had leaked info that she had been asked to resign before they aired anything, but O'Rilley only said that she needed to resign. He didn't say that she had been asked to resign, which would have been news at the time, so it is unlikely that they had the leaked info at the time O'Rilley was on the air since Fox has never been shy about airing leaked info, whether real or imaginary.

She resigned before 5pm on Monday afternoon. His showed aired at 8pm. His opinions would not change that fact.

Now listen, if my asking you a simple question is going to get you so riled up, then just ignore me.:lol:
Does his show air live or on tape because it would be quite disingenuous to opine that she needs to resign if she had already resigned!

Except on the Maddow video you see O'Rilley saying she NEEDS to resign. He says nothing about her being asked to resign.

What exactly are you trying to say?

The facts don't line up with the OP's assertion. She claims that Fox News reported on this and that is what the administration based it's decision to ask for resignation on. Which if you actually take the time to look at the quote you'd see is not at all what it is saying. It says that Fox News released a report "shortly before" the announcement of her resignation.

Now I think it's pretty clear from that quote that the Fox News report was released shortly before it was announced that she had resigned. Can you tell me how long before the actual announcement was made she had actually resigned? And further, can you tell me how long before her actual resignation (not the announcement) the administration asked for her resignation? I kinda doubt it was "shortly before" the announcement.

Blows the OP's story right out of the water.

But who cares, let's all just blame Fox News anyway, then we can blame Bush if that doesn't work.

Rick
Yeah, play that Perpetual Victim Card. :lol:

Poor Fox, everybody picks on them. :eusa_boohoo:

The fact remains, in spite of all the diversions, that Fox "news" does not verify any of the gossip it tries to pass off as news.

I could care less if you blame Fox News. The fact that you're a moron because what you're trying to say happened couldn't possibly be true is what I'm trying to point out. But you just keep focusing on the other things that I say so that you don't have to look at the facts. That's fine by me.

The FACT remains that you have proved absolutely nothing about anything done wrong by Fox News regarding this incident. The time lines just prove you wrong no matter how loud you put your fingers in your ears and yell "la la la la la" it won't change the FACTS.

Rick

Of course you don't!

The rationalization has been given that Fox had leaked info that she had been asked to resign before they aired anything, but O'Rilley only said that she needed to resign. He didn't say that she had been asked to resign, which would have been news at the time, so it is unlikely that they had the leaked info at the time O'Rilley was on the air since Fox has never been shy about airing leaked info, whether real or imaginary.

She resigned before 5pm on Monday afternoon. His showed aired at 8pm. His opinions would not change that fact.

Now listen, if my asking you a simple question is going to get you so riled up, then just ignore me.:lol:
Does his show air live or on tape because it would be quite disingenuous to opine that she needs to resign if she had already resigned!

Well go find out what time his show tapes, and then find out what time the admin received the resignation, and then find out what time they made the announcement, and then find out what time FOX put it on their website. Let's get all the facts. You report, and we'll decide. Oh, but it still won't change the fact that his show aired long after the resignation and announcement. It would still be interesting information to obtain.

what channel went with this story like it was the second coming of christ?

They have finnaly completely outed themselves

They jumped the shark with this lie.

They are now fucked

They did no such thing, since they didn't release this story until after she had resigned. How hard is that for you guys to understand?

Rick
They MIGHT not have released it until after she resigned, but you can't prove it. It is merely speculated that the resignation was leaked to Fox before they aired anything, but it is just as likely that the planned Fox hatchet job was leaked to the White House before she was asked to resign, also.

Got any proof of that? They reported about it as the story came out of the announcement of her resignation. They didn't report anything about it until "shortly before" the announcement of her resignation. Which by the way was after the White House asked her for her resignation multiple times. So, you tell me who took the story and ran with it without checking all of the facts? Sounds like Obama's administration did to me.

Keep telling your lies that try to change the FACTS. It's rather amusing.

Rick

They are now fucked

They did no such thing, since they didn't release this story until after she had resigned. How hard is that for you guys to understand?

Rick
They MIGHT not have released it until after she resigned, but you can't prove it. It is merely speculated that the resignation was leaked to Fox before they aired anything, but it is just as likely that the planned Fox hatchet job was leaked to the White House before she was asked to resign, also.

So, now your iron clad proof is demoted to speculation? I guess this thread should be moved to the conspiracy theory bin. Since that's all it is at this point.

Rick

Got any proof of that? They reported about it as the story came out of the announcement of her resignation. They didn't report anything about it until "shortly before" the announcement of her resignation. Which by the way was after the White House asked her for her resignation multiple times. So, you tell me who took the story and ran with it without checking all of the facts? Sounds like Obama's administration did to me.

Rick

Then why did they call for her resignation you asswrinkle?

They are now fucked

Rick

How does either one put this administration in a better light?? Either way, they reacted to the initial video and/or FOX plans to report on it. After all their efforts to discredit FOX as a news organization, what would be their reasoning behind getting all in a tizzy over anything they claim?? Please don't repeat any of the delusional ramblings of TM.

Rick

You truly are a moron. Fox News didn't call for anyone's resignation. That was the Obama administration. Fox News simply reported on the story. Oh, and they reported on it AFTER THE WHITE HOUSE ASKED FOR HER RESIGNATION. So, keep telling your lies, but they do not line up with the FACTS.

The OP of this thread may have misread her link, but what she tried to state as fact from her link is in fact not true.

Rick

This site would be a lot more fun without all the blatant lies. The OP knows that Fox had nothing to do with that video going viral or the woman being asked to resign, so instead she makes shit up and tries to blur the story.

Rick

So, now your iron clad proof is demoted to speculation? I guess this thread should be moved to the conspiracy theory bin. Since that's all it is at this point.

Rick
So only you CON$ can speculate that she had already resigned before Fox aired their gossip. Got it!

The fact remains that Fox said they aired their gossip before her resignation was announced, and everything else is just speculation.

Rick

You truly are a moron. Fox News didn't call for anyone's resignation. That was the Obama administration. Fox News simply reported on the story. Oh, and they reported on it AFTER THE WHITE HOUSE ASKED FOR HER RESIGNATION. So, keep telling your lies, but they do not line up with the FACTS.

The OP of this thread may have misread her link, but what she tried to state as fact from her link is in fact not true.

Rick
The video clearly has O'Rilley calling for her resignation. Last I checked he was on the Fox gossip channel and not in the Obama administration.

Rick
So only you CON$ can speculate that she had already resigned before Fox aired their gossip. Got it!

The fact remains that Fox said they aired their gossip before her resignation was announced, and everything else is just speculation.

I'm not speculating anything. It is fact that she gave her resignation BEFORE Fox News released ANY story on this. Care to attempt to prove that FACT wrong? Go ahead, give it the ole' college try.

The OP of this thread took what she wanted to see out of a link and the FACTS don't line up with what she posted.

Rick

Rick
The video clearly has O'Rilley calling for her resignation. Last I checked he was on the Fox gossip channel and not in the Obama administration.

So, someone saying "She should resign" is calling for her resignation? Last I checked the only person who could "call for someone's resignation" was that person's superior. No one at Fox News holds that position. And in fact the only people who "called for her resignation" were in Obama's administration.

Someone at Fox News gave his opinion on what he thought should happen and he gave it AFTER SHE HAD ALREADY TENDERED HER RESIGNATION. But I see in your mind that's Fox News "calling for her resignation."

Go ahead and keep spreading your lies along with Truthdoesn'tmatter.

I wonder, how does it feel to be in the same league with Truthdoesn'tmatter? Does that make you proud?

Rick

Rick

I'm not speculating anything. It is fact that she gave her resignation BEFORE Fox News released ANY story on this. Care to attempt to prove that FACT wrong? Go ahead, give it the ole' college try.

The OP of this thread took what she wanted to see out of a link and the FACTS don't line up with what she posted.

Rick
The burden to verify that "FACT" is on you.

Forum List

Back