'Liar' Is The New 'Racist': When All Else Fails, Call Romney A Liar...

Good article from David Cohen

The Obama campaign really, really wants you to believe that Mitt Romney is a liar. In fact, they’ll say anything to make you believe it — even things that, well, aren’t true.

so what would you suggest one does when romney lies like a rug?

pretend we don't notice?

You Obamabots sure have become very desperate. I guess even you guys are shocked at just how clueless your Dear Leader really is. That was especially evident on economic matters. Romney really schooled and embarrased him. And i don't think calling him a 'Liar' and 'Racist' is gonna work out for you guys this time around. I think most Americans are just sick of that tired shite. Your guy is all out of gas. He looks very tired and clueless. See ya on Election Day. :)

She'll be back and call you a "rightwingnutter". :cool:

pretend we don't notice?

You Obamabots sure have become very desperate. I guess even you guys are shocked at just how clueless your Dear Leader really is. That was especially evident on economic matters. Romney really schooled and embarrased him. And i don't think calling him a 'Liar' and 'Racist' is gonna work out for you guys this time around. I think most Americans are just sick of that tired shite. Your guy is all out of gas. He looks very tired and clueless. See ya on Election Day. :)

She'll be back and call you a "rightwingnutter". :cool:

I predict this reply from her... :cuckoo: She's definitely not known for her creativity. :lol:

The Obama campaign really, really wants you to believe that Mitt Romney is a liar. In fact, they’ll say anything to make you believe it — even things that, well, aren’t true.

pretend we don't notice?

Because Romney is not the liar, but Obama is.
Obama has lied to us for the last 4 years.
What everyone saw last Thursday is a real leader and showed Obama for who he has been all along.
A campaigner in Chief, not a leader at all.

pretend we don't notice?

What everyone saw last Thursday is a real leader and showed Obama for who he has been all along.

You lying racist! ;)

To recap:
1.Romney dodged explaining his health care plan by saying it was too "lengthy" to describe, which just isn't true.
2.Romney, despite refusing to detail his plan, said it covered pre-existing conditions just like Obamacare even though he has previously taken the opposite position and even though his own campaign did not stand by his claim.
3.Romney says his plan wouldn't kick young people of their family plans because he says young people are already able to get coverage through their parents. But Obamacare is what makes that possible, and if his plan is to continue that policy, he's endorsing a key element of Obamacare.

President Obama rebutted Romney's first and second points during the debate, with particular emphasis on Romney's recurring pattern of refusing to say how he'd achieve his promises. And he did make it clear that the way to achieve the promises made by Romney would be to keep Obamacare in place. But he didn't go for Romney's jugular and point out that Mitt Romney was essentially endorsing Obamacare in substance, if not name.

In the end, Romney's answer sounded good, but a key part of the reason that it sounded good is that he claimed President Obama's positions as his own—and didn't get called out for it.

Daily Kos: Apparently Mitt Romney wants to replace Obamacare with Obamacare

1. It is too lengthy to discribe in a 2 min. time limit.
2. If Romney couldn't detail his plan, just how do you really know what's in it?
3. With a new healthcare package, there will be some things in Obamacare that will be used, it would be compromise, something Barry hasn't learned yet.
The key elements to obamacare is to get is to get government involved in the healthcare industry and to force everyone to be part of the highest tax increase in American history.

hot-air-obama-is-full-of-it-political-poster-1265654097.jpg

pretend we don't notice?

You lying racist! ;)

Are we supposed to be lying racists or racist liars? I like how you incorporated both, but isn't the latest directive from Michael Moore emphasizing the "liar" part?

You will accept bold faced lies in order to get the Negro out of the White House.

You will use the Negro in the white house for your own selfish agenda to get free government cheese.

I have not even lived in the United States for 16 years, so you have no idea what you are talking about. The bright side of this is that you are perfect for this board.

You lying racist! ;)

Are we supposed to be lying racists or racist liars? I like how you incorporated both, but isn't the latest directive from Michael Moore emphasizing the "liar" part?

I stand corrected. Thanks. ;)

I think... That Obama doesn't really need to say it. Mitt does it himself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyp2QIGejq4]Mitt Romney Flip Flops | Mitt Romney abortion | Mitt Romney global warming | Mitt Romney Obamacare - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back