You forgot to mention Jon Corzine

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Obama's new hard-hitting ad, chides Romney for having respect for taxpayer dollars by wanting to stop subsidies to PBS.

"Bernie Madoff. Ken Lay. Dennis Kozlowski: Criminals. Gluttons of greed. And the evil genius who towered over them?" a voiceover says as a silhouette of Big Bird moves on screen.
"Big. Yellow. A menace to our economy. Mitt Romney knows it’s not Wall Street you have to worry about, it’s Sesame Street," the ad says."

But he forgot to mention Jon Corzine

Why is that?

corzineobama2.jpg

"You need $1B for your campaign? Guess how much I just stole from my customers?"

Yeah, Romney needs to delve into this and all the other Cronyism scams that have gone on in this Administration these last 4yrs. He should definitely do that in the next Debate. Most Americans have no idea how awful Obama's Cronyism has been for Taxpayers. So much Taxpayer cash just flushed down the toilet. Romney needs to hammer away.

Don't expect the loyal Obambots to mention that Corzine prick. As far as they're concerned, it's all good. Obama's their Dear Leader, he can do anything. It's very sad.

Obama's new hard-hitting ad, chides Romney for having respect for taxpayer dollars by wanting to stop subsidies to PBS.

"Bernie Madoff. Ken Lay. Dennis Kozlowski: Criminals. Gluttons of greed. And the evil genius who towered over them?" a voiceover says as a silhouette of Big Bird moves on screen.
"Big. Yellow. A menace to our economy. Mitt Romney knows it’s not Wall Street you have to worry about, it’s Sesame Street," the ad says."

But he forgot to mention Jon Corzine

Why is that?

corzineobama2.jpg

"You need $1B for your campaign? Guess how much I just stole from my customers?"

I saw that ad and thought the very same thing. Did it surprise me though? No.

Forum List

Back