Black actress Stacey Dash endorses Romney

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
So tell me again that blacks aren't racist...

LINK

Read some of the comments. There are some real pathetic people out there who will stop at nothing to remain on the Government teat.

Actress Stacey Dash, who has starred in everything from the 90′s hit Clueless to CSI, prompted a firestorm on Twitter after publicly endorsing Republican nominee Mitt Romney, and then standing by her opinion.

“Vote for Romney. The only choice for your future. @mittromney @teamromney #mittromney #VOTE #voteromney,” Dash wrote on her official Twitter page, accompanied by a photo of herself with an American flag.

Not long after, presumed Obama supporters began insulting Dash for her opinion, saying she isn’t “black” enough, several even asking if the actress would just “kill herself.”

One man wrote: “This hurts but you a Romney lover and you slutting yourself to the white man only proves why no black man married u @REALStaceyDash.”

LINK

Read some of the comments. There are some real pathetic people out there who will stop at nothing to remain on the Government teat.

Actress Stacey Dash, who has starred in everything from the 90′s hit Clueless to CSI, prompted a firestorm on Twitter after publicly endorsing Republican nominee Mitt Romney, and then standing by her opinion.

“Vote for Romney. The only choice for your future. @mittromney @teamromney #mittromney #VOTE #voteromney,” Dash wrote on her official Twitter page, accompanied by a photo of herself with an American flag.

Not long after, presumed Obama supporters began insulting Dash for her opinion, saying she isn’t “black” enough, several even asking if the actress would just “kill herself.”

One man wrote: “This hurts but you a Romney lover and you slutting yourself to the white man only proves why no black man married u @REALStaceyDash.”

You are Racist for Observing Shitty Black People...

You are also Racist for Assuming that a Sizeable Portion of the Black Community probably agrees with those Posts...

You are Racist for seeing that Blacks can and are Racist.

:)

peace...

these are the very same type attacks that were used on Condi Rice, Colin Powell, Clarence Thomas, et al. It's really, really sad to see.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

LINK

You believe she is racist because she endorsed Romney?

Obama-Binoculars-Thought-Bubble-pitchforks.jpg

LINK

Sarah... The Racist Responses to her Endorsement are what he is Referring to...

You did know that, right?

peace...

LINK

You have no comment about the liberals slamming her for daring to think for herself?

Liberals are always so Charming when one Strays from the Plantation and Dares to Disagree with the Pack...

I Feel her Pain... I just Hope she doesn't Stand Against Abortion also. :thup:

peace..

its always funny how rightwingers think it's an asset to vote against one's self-interest..... like clarence thomas who's only where he is because of affirmative action voting against anything that benefits people of color.

that said, it's kind of racist thinking she shouldn't vote the way she wants just because there isn't even 1% of GOP voters who are black.

just saying.

Last edited:

Who is Stacey Dash, and why should we care what she thinks?

they don't know... and they don't care...

they just know she's black and isn't voting for the president.

it's not like they need anything else. *shrug*

the fact that she's rich, probably escapes them.

LINK

Huh? Not at all. I was referring to comments made to her twitter post.

Who is Stacey Dash, and why should we care what she thinks?

We shouldn't, any more than we should care what you think. The point the story makes is the reaction of other blacks when one of their own goes off the plantation.

Liberals are always so Charming when one Strays from the Plantation and Dares to Disagree with the Pack...

peace..

its always funny how rightwingers think it's an asset to vote against one's self-interest..... like clarence thomas who's only where he is because of affirmative action voting against anything that benefits people of color.

that said, it's kind of racist thinking she shouldn't vote the way she wants just because there isn't even 1% of GOP voters who are black.

just saying.

Sotomayor and Kagan put together couldn't carry this man's jock strap in a suitcase. I mean seriously, you hate conservatives that bad to make a totally ignorant fucking statement like that? .....

Last edited:

peace..

just saying.

and what self interests do you see she is voting against?

I love it when mutli millionaire douchebags like Julianne Moore do these political ads stating that her children won't get a fair shake if people vote Republican...... :rofl:

peace..

just saying.

And just exactly who the fuck are you to decide what is in someone else's best interests? This racism that you left wing hacks display, this absolute fucking arrogance... it really is ludicrous.

She decides what her best interests are. Fucking condescending hacks on the left.

Forum List

Back