Liability's PEACE PRAYER

hey, i decided to post in you're threat to make you feel bettar.

I'd settle for a post from you that approximates coherence.

But, it's probably best not to hold one's breath waiting for it.

as you're attorney i advice you too hold you're breadth until a coahrennt post of mine is focecoming.

I see no hope of coherence ever emerging from you or your posts. Not even coahrennce. It might be focecoming, but then, who could tell.

As things stand: your generally incoherent application is rejected.

as you're attorney i advice you too hold you're breadth until a coahrennt post of mine is focecoming.

I see no hope of coherence ever emerging from you or your posts. Not even coahrennce. It might be focecoming, but then, who could tell.

you missed a lot of "easter eggs", slow mo.

I think you just made baby Jesus cry.

...or an 11 yr old Christian girl in Zimbabwe...

....or an 11 year old Hindu girl in India

Sucks to be female in an underdeveloped country.

I don't know about 11 year old girls in Zimbabwe. But I do know the Bible itself doesn't have the founder of the faith engaging in pedophilia.

You also don't know that Mohammed did either since there are differing accounts of the age of that particular bride (one Hadith gives it as 6 at age of wedding, 9 at consumption while another gives it as 16 -19) and all his other brides were apparently adult women.

You can't really know for sure about the founder of the Christian faith either because there was a great deal of material written long after his death, by people who had never known him and there was much editing and deletion by the Church.

Child-brides were a cultural norm of the biblical era.

I know that some priests, today, still engage in pedophilia with little kids. But it's not preached by the Religion itself.

Islam preaches pedophilia?

And it does tend to make your banter about the taste of a wafer of bread (a symbol representing the Savior) seem truly insipid.

Just trying to do my part to improve on the idiotic nature of your OP :)

Your denial is AWESOME, dud.

But we do, in fact, know what the Qur'an itself says. That whole "playing with dolls" thing is a clue for those keeping score at home.

We also know that Jesus didn't preach pedophilia.

We DO know what the Qur'an preaches about it. Your ignorance is your own. You should project less. Islam Watch - "Pedophilia in Islam: Allowed by Allah; Practised & Patronized by Prophet Muhammad" by Ayesha Ahmed

Your opinion of the OP is of no particular import to me -- noting as I do your selectivity and bias. I am not concerned with your abundant hypocrisy, so feel free to continue to offer your incoherent contradictory musings and your irrational and contra-factual contentions! :thup:

I don't know about 11 year old girls in Zimbabwe. But I do know the Bible itself doesn't have the founder of the faith engaging in pedophilia.

You also don't know that Mohammed did either since there are differing accounts of the age of that particular bride (one Hadith gives it as 6 at age of wedding, 9 at consumption while another gives it as 16 -19) and all his other brides were apparently adult women.

You can't really know for sure about the founder of the Christian faith either because there was a great deal of material written long after his death, by people who had never known him and there was much editing and deletion by the Church.

Child-brides were a cultural norm of the biblical era.

Islam preaches pedophilia?

And it does tend to make your banter about the taste of a wafer of bread (a symbol representing the Savior) seem truly insipid.

Just trying to do my part to improve on the idiotic nature of your OP :)

Denial is a river, one in which you seem to have belly flopped.

But we do, in fact, know what the Qur'an itself says. That whole "playing with dolls" thing is a clue for those keeping score at home.

What does the Qur'an say? Or...what your interpretation is....

We also know that Jesus didn't preach pedophilia.

We DO know what the Qur'an preaches about it. Your ignorance is your own. You should project less. Islam Watch - "Pedophilia in Islam: Allowed by Allah; Practised & Patronized by Prophet Muhammad" by Ayesha Ahmed

Oh how rich - Islam-watch, nice unbiased source with no agenda :clap2:

Was Ayesha A Six-Year-Old Bride?

Your opinion of the OP is of no particular import to me -- noting as I do your selectivity and bias.
hah.gif

I am not concerned with your abundant hypocrisy, so feel free to continue to offer your incoherent contradictory musings and your irrational and contra-factual contentions! :thup:

Good, I really wouldn't want to stretch your limited neural synapsis beyond the point of no return.

Speaking of abundent hypocrisy what are your thoughts on a religion who's deity raped a 12 yr old child, made her pregnant, and then centered the most important holy holiday of that religion on an act of pedophilia?

No wonder the priests are confused. Bet he didn't pay child support either.

One of your dumber retorts. Congrats on reaching a new level of stale, dull, boring, uninspired and insipid! :clap2:

What does the Qur'an say? Or...what your interpretation is....

Ah. Finally the germ cell of an intelligent question from you. Instead of your dopey pontification made on the basis of your boundless arrogant ignorance, puppy, asking the question is a good first step to acquiring knowledge. Good puppy!

Now, here's a helpful hint. When you ASK a question, you vapid imbecile, you should TRY to grasp the import of the answer. The answer is: what it means is spelled out in -- ready for this? -- the Qur'an. And many other tomes have been written providing insight into its archaic and often contradictory passages. If you actually care about knowing what the Qur'an says, try reading it and the hadiths and that sura shit. And then read some of the other works on Islam.

Oh how rich - Islam-watch, nice unbiased source with no agenda :clap2:

You may, as many of your rather dull-minded ilk so often do -- and as you just did -- attempt to dismiss a point by attacking the messenger. Many of us don't buy into your transparent fallacy, however. So, you gain no traction in your cheesey effort. :clap2:

I couldn't care less if the people who put out Islam Watch have their agenda. We all have agendas, you dipshit. THEY are quite up-front about theirs. They were adherents of Islam and they studied it and they grew appalled at what it says and leads to. They then chose to REJECT Islam. Apostasy can be so liberating. They have a far better basis to claim to understand Islam than YOU do and a much better basis upon which to REJECT Islam.

Good, I really wouldn't want to stretch your limited neural synapsis beyond the point of no return.

No worries, there, puppy. Your baseless arrogance aside, you have NO chance of ever stretching anybody's synapses. :lol: (Note the correct spelling.)

Speaking of abundent hypocrisy what are your thoughts on a religion who's deity raped a 12 yr old child, made her pregnant, and then centered the most important holy holiday of that religion on an act of pedophilia?

There is no such religion. I realize YOU are, in your boundless ignorance, attempting to suggest that God raped the Virgin Mary. :cuckoo: Zzz. Of course, there is no honest basis for that stupid contention of yours. It appears that you think you can somehow goad me by being a pig about the religious faith of Christians. But you are only underscoring your ignorance. My own religious belief system is not what YOU evidently imagine it is. You have also misunderstood the thrust of the OP. Ho hum. Boring dopes like you frequently make such mistakes. No matter. :cool:

One of your dumber retorts. Congrats on reaching a new level of stale, dull, boring, uninspired and insipid! :clap2:

Thank you :) Your wit and wisdom add a whole new....dimension....to the word "special". But, as they say you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear...keep on trying though. I have endless faith in your abilities.

Ah. Finally the germ cell of an intelligent question from you. Instead of your dopey pontification made on the basis of your boundless arrogant ignorance, puppy, asking the question is a good first step to acquiring knowledge. Good puppy!

Pontification. Cool. You can use words with more than two syllables. :clap2:

Now, here's a helpful hint. When you ASK a question, you vapid imbecile, you should TRY to grasp the import of the answer. The answer is: what it means is spelled out in -- ready for this? -- the Qur'an. And many other tomes have been written providing insight into its archaic and often contradictory passages. If you actually care about knowing what the Qur'an says, try reading it and the hadiths and that sura shit. And then read some of the other works on Islam.

Thank you for answering the unasked question. Now, that the "have you" question is answered, how about number 2: when will you read them?

You may, as many of your rather dull-minded ilk so often do -- and as you just did -- attempt to dismiss a point by attacking the messenger. Many of us don't buy into your transparent fallacy, however. So, you gain no traction in your cheesey effort. :clap2:

...since you clearly have no criteria for what is a reputable "source" and what is not, that opens up a whole new realm of sources for debate....this could be quite entertaining.

I couldn't care less if the people who put out Islam Watch have their agenda.

You couldn't care less for accuracy...that's good to know. I won't waste time on any serious debate and will try to keep statements to words of 2 syllables or less.

We all have agendas, you dipshit.

You're just finding this out? Try to keep up. This isn't a remedial education course.

THEY are quite up-front about theirs. They were adherents of Islam and they studied it and they grew appalled at what it says and leads to. They then chose to REJECT Islam. Apostasy can be so liberating. They have a far better basis to claim to understand Islam than YOU do and a much better basis upon which to REJECT Islam.

Since when does "rejection" automatically confer a better basis to claim "understanding"? You make no sense grasshopper.

No worries, there, puppy. Your baseless arrogance aside, you have NO chance of ever stretching anybody's synapses. :lol: (Note the correct spelling.)

Ohhhhh a spelling Nazi! And here I thought it was a vanishing species around here. If I poke you will I get a grammatical correction or two as well?

There is no such religion. I realize YOU are, in your boundless ignorance, attempting to suggest that God raped the Virgin Mary. :cuckoo: Zzz. Of course, there is no honest basis for that stupid contention of yours. It appears that you think you can somehow goad me by being a pig about the religious faith of Christians. But you are only underscoring your ignorance.

Let me see.....

A 12 year old girl is married to an old man (which has to suck I would think) - pedophilia
A deity rapes her and makes her pregnant (when it comes to impregnating a child, there is no consent).

And you don't criticize it......

My own religious belief system is not what YOU evidently imagine it is. You have also misunderstood the thrust of the OP. Ho hum. Boring dopes like you frequently make such mistakes. No matter. :cool:

Hmmmm.....I have no idea what YOUR belief system is...but I find it quite interesting you assume I'm talking about YOUR belief system. I'm simply talking about one of the other 3 major world religions - one that indulges in pedophilia I might add :)

Thank you :) Your wit and wisdom add a whole new....dimension....to the word "special". But, as they say you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear...keep on trying though. I have endless faith in your abilities.

You probably haven't grasped that your ^ "oh yeah? well, you too!" retort marks you for what you are. :lol:

* * * * {I snip the more boring pointless efforts from poor widdle puppy.} * * * *

Thank you for answering the unasked question. Now, that the "have you" question is answered, how about number 2: when will you read them?

Poor widdle piddle puppy. Your "questions" is so stupid that YOU could have asked it. And, of course, you did. :lol: I'm afraid there's not much chance of anybody ever rectifying your incoherence. I have read, so the future tense is not required, stupid. IF and when you get around to the task, the bigger question is whether you have any chance of ever comprehending the words. The answer appears to be "no."

...since you clearly have no criteria for what is a reputable "source" and what is not, that opens up a whole new realm of sources for debate....this could be quite entertaining.

Wrong again, puppy. You ignorantly and stupidly conflated what YOU consider a "good" source for what actually IS a good source. Since you are not bright enough to accurately or objectively perceive such things, your judgment isn't worth anything.

You couldn't care less for accuracy...that's good to know. I won't waste time on any serious debate and will try to keep statements to words of 2 syllables or less.

Sorry puppy, but it's YOU who cares nothing for accuracy as all your posts consistently indicate. YOu are incapable of serious debate. Hell, you aren't even good at your all too frequent attempts at ad hominem.

* * * * {more inane meaningless puppy spew deleted for convenience} * * * *

Since when does "rejection" automatically confer a better basis to claim "understanding"? You make no sense grasshopper.

When the thing being studied is bullshit and irrational. Rejecting it means you've finally grasped it for what it is. That you cannot fathom this is another indication of how weak you are in terms of intellect.

Ohhhhh a spelling Nazi! And here I thought it was a vanishing species around here. If I poke you will I get a grammatical correction or two as well?

Don't cry widdle puppy. One need not be a spelling (or grammar) "Nazi" to point out how lame and ignorant you are.

There is no such religion. I realize YOU are, in your boundless ignorance, attempting to suggest that God raped the Virgin Mary. :cuckoo: Zzz. Of course, there is no honest basis for that stupid contention of yours. It appears that you think you can somehow goad me by being a pig about the religious faith of Christians. But you are only underscoring your ignorance.

Let me see.....

A 12 year old girl is married to an old man (which has to suck I would think) - pedophilia
A deity rapes her and makes her pregnant (when it comes to impregnating a child, there is no consent).

And you don't criticize it......

You again used the word "rape," but are still not able to back it up. Typical asshole that you are, you irrationally think just repeating yourself will make your idiotic argument better. :cuckoo: (Here's a test to establish your ongoing dishonesty: quote the Biblical passage where the Creator inserted a penis into the Virgin.)

My own religious belief system is not what YOU evidently imagine it is. You have also misunderstood the thrust of the OP. Ho hum. Boring dopes like you frequently make such mistakes. No matter. :cool:

Hmmmm.....I have no idea what YOUR belief system is...but I find it quite interesting you assume I'm talking about YOUR belief system. I'm simply talking about one of the other 3 major world religions - one that indulges in pedophilia I might add :)

Ah, good. When caught, you try to wriggle out by blatantly lying. Not unexpected from a weak mind such as yours. No, you asshole. You saw my OP, promptly concluded that I was some kind of "right wing Christian zealot" which weak-minded liberals love to over-generalize about, mindlessly, and you then proceeded to take your condescending petty and snarky cheap shots at what you assumed was my faith. Oh, and the Christian faith (despite your established willingness to repeat your lie) does not indulge in pedophilia.

Your lack of intelligence is completely established, now. How shallow and petty you are is also now pretty apparent. Please, keep posting. :lol:

And whatever you do, don't even consider addressing the actual point. That would be un -- you. :lol:

snoopy-shot.jpg

Last edited:
You probably haven't grasped that your ^ "oh yeah? well, you too!" retort marks you for what you are. :lol:

* * * * {I snip the more boring pointless efforts from poor widdle puppy.} * * * *

Poor widdle piddle puppy. Your "questions" is so stupid that YOU could have asked it. And, of course, you did. :lol: I'm afraid there's not much chance of anybody ever rectifying your incoherence. I have read, so the future tense is not required, stupid. IF and when you get around to the task, the bigger question is whether you have any chance of ever comprehending the words. The answer appears to be "no."

So....you're debate style pretty much boils down the verbal equivelent of projectile vomiting, vainly hoping something will stick and everyone can see how clever you are? Ok, in hopes of shutting off the faucet, I'll pat you on the head and say "good boy, your soooo clever".

Lets move on then shall we?

Wrong again, puppy. You ignorantly and stupidly conflated what YOU consider a "good" source for what actually IS a good source. Since you are not bright enough to accurately or objectively perceive such things, your judgment isn't worth anything.

Sorry puppy, but it's YOU who cares nothing for accuracy as all your posts consistently indicate. YOu are incapable of serious debate. Hell, you aren't even good at your all too frequent attempts at ad hominem.

* * * * {more inane meaningless puppy spew deleted for convenience} * * * *

When the thing being studied is bullshit and irrational. Rejecting it means you've finally grasped it for what it is. That you cannot fathom this is another indication of how weak you are in terms of intellect.

Don't cry widdle puppy. One need not be a spelling (or grammar) "Nazi" to point out how lame and ignorant you are.

For the sake of brevity, I'm condensing the above spew into two words: "Yer stupid".

How original. Next time, see if you can avoid forcing your reader to hike through your drainfield in order to retrieve the message you are trying to convey. :)

You again used the word "rape," but are still not able to back it up. Typical asshole that you are, you irrationally think just repeating yourself will make your idiotic argument better. :cuckoo: (Here's a test to establish your ongoing dishonesty: quote the Biblical passage where the Creator inserted a penis into the Virgin.)

How amusing. You stamp your little foot and demand - yes DEMAND that I back up my argument while blatently refusing to do the same? Or, is it that you think claiming to have read the Qu'ran and Hadiths, you can toss out some cherry-picked out of context quotes taken from an anti-Islamic site, and consider that "backing up" your argument?

Too funny. Nice attempt at deflection but a "zero" for debate skills.

As to God raping a child, well....lets just say it's about as "intellectually honest" as labeling Mohammad a pedophile (and that one is straight from the Islamophobic Talking Points isn't it?)

Ah, good. When caught, you try to wriggle out by blatantly lying. Not unexpected from a weak mind such as yours. No, you asshole. You saw my OP, promptly concluded that I was some kind of "right wing Christian zealot" which weak-minded liberals love to over-generalize about, mindlessly, and you then proceeded to take your condescending petty and snarky cheap shots at what you assumed was my faith. Oh, and the Christian faith (despite your established willingness to repeat your lie) does not indulge in pedophilia.

Do actually.....read? Hmmm? Or do you just read between the lines? I don't know (or care) what your religion is....and I doubt you have a clue as to mine.

I saw your OP and promptly saw an opportunity for sarcasm, fun, and pointing out religious hypocrisy and ignorance. What is interesting is your refusal to discuss the "issue" (was M a pedophile) outside of your chosen source material (Islam Watch), and your resorting to flinging monkey poop when backed to the wall.

Since you have yet to prove that the Muslim engages in pedophilia....I'll have to assume that lies are your currency and your outrage more than a little hypocritical.

Your lack of intelligence is completely established, now. How shallow and petty you are is also now pretty apparent. Please, keep posting. :lol:

And whatever you do, don't even consider addressing the actual point. That would be un -- you. :lol:

snoopy-shot.jpg

OK....that's another "yer stupid".

Last edited:

^ I left the best part of your latest spew, puppy: where you "quoted" my copy of Snoopy getting shot down. :lol:

I snipped the balance of your blather because you are way too verbose and yet you manage to say nothing interesting at all.

You are one incredibly boring meaningless little twit, puppy.

^ I left the best part of your latest spew, puppy: where you "quoted" my copy of Snoopy getting shot down. :lol:

I snipped the balance of your blather because you are way too verbose and yet you manage to say nothing interesting at all.

...and yet you keep responding....:cuckoo:

...and yet you keep responding * * * *

So? It amuses me to expose your arrogance, your condescending supercilious nature, your faux-intellect and your irrationality.

I also keep snipping your overly verbose boring tripe! :lol:

charlie-brown-killed-snoopy.jpg

Oh My GOD! Charlie Brown KILLED Snoopy! CB so gangsta!

So? It amuses me to expose your arrogance, your condescending supercilious nature, your faux-intellect and your irrationality.

I'm not so sure however....that substituting your own overly verbose boring tripe is quite the way to go....

Red_Baron_Attack.jpg

I'm not so sure however....that substituting your own overly verbose boring tripe is quite the way to go....

Red_Baron_Attack.jpg

Actually, I wasn't verbose, dopey.

I see that I have even managed to get you to cut down your torrent of verbal diarrhea a great deal. Good for ME! :cool:

By the way, are you even capable of posting coherently, puppy? :eusa_drool:

:lol:

images

Forum List

Back