LGBTQ Pride

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
These two should be hung in the streets.

Lesbians stab innocent nine-year-old son to death after trying to make him “transgender” by cutting off his genitals at home

Just in time for Pride Month, a pair of lesbians from Brazil celebrated their “true selves” by murdering their nine-year-old son, whom one year prior they tried to make “transgender” by forcibly cutting off the now-deceased boy’s private parts and carving a makeshift vagina in its place.

The horrific event took place less than one month after Natural News editor Mike Adams publicly predicted this new wave of “LGBT progressivism horrors,” precisely describing that “progressive” parents would begin physically maiming their own babies to slice of their gender organs. That prediction, detailed in this article on Natural News, is now known to have resulted in Natural News being completely deleted and de-platformed by Facebook after left-wing media outlets published hit pieces that focused on the predictions. Once again, Adams turns out to have been completely accurate in seeing exactly where LGBT insanity was headed.

Lesbians stab innocent nine-year-old son to death after trying to make him “transgender” by cutting off his genitals at home - DC Dirty Laundry

Lesbians stab innocent nine-year-old son to death after trying to make him “transgender” by cutting off his genitals at home

Just in time for Pride Month, a pair of lesbians from Brazil celebrated their “true selves” by murdering their nine-year-old son, whom one year prior they tried to make “transgender” by forcibly cutting off the now-deceased boy’s private parts and carving a makeshift vagina in its place.

The horrific event took place less than one month after Natural News editor Mike Adams publicly predicted this new wave of “LGBT progressivism horrors,” precisely describing that “progressive” parents would begin physically maiming their own babies to slice of their gender organs. That prediction, detailed in this article on Natural News, is now known to have resulted in Natural News being completely deleted and de-platformed by Facebook after left-wing media outlets published hit pieces that focused on the predictions. Once again, Adams turns out to have been completely accurate in seeing exactly where LGBT insanity was headed.

Lesbians stab innocent nine-year-old son to death after trying to make him “transgender” by cutting off his genitals at home - DC Dirty Laundry

Never thought I'd be saying such a thing (academically speaking, of course) but we need something akin to a neo-inquisition, complete with law enforcement Inquisitors, to seek out and arrest sources of Cultural Marxism destroying the minds and bodies of our youth. Sure, sounds extreme on its face, but tell me please, with all these sources spreading perversion across the nation, who or what entity is spreading benevolent moral values? No one or organization I can make out. Even if we do it only on an intellectual level, we damn well need to start fighting back against this madness swallowing the minds of our children.

• Banned

Never thought I'd be saying such a thing (academically speaking, of course) but we need something akin to a neo-inquisition, complete with law enforcement Inquisitors, to seek out and arrest sources of Cultural Marxism destroying the minds and bodies of our youth. Sure, sounds extreme on its face, but tell me please, with all these sources spreading perversion across the nation, who or what entity is spreading benevolent moral values? No one or organization I can make out. Even if we do it only on an intellectual level, we damn well need to start fighting back against this madness swallowing the minds of our children.
In the future all we will have are colonies of perverse amoral monsters.

is an LGBTQ Pride made up of

th

Right, so the only form of "equality" anyone needs is called personal responsibility for your own existence. That's it in a nutshell. We're dealing with a cult of cultural Marxists. Why not form a counter-culture movement of bloody personal responsibility. The only requirement: you get out of society what you put into it; nothing more, nothing less. Personal merit takes you far as you can go, laziness and irresponsibility keep you down where your lack of effort deserves you to be. It's that damn simple.

Oh my God, poor kid... The left is so far off the deep end...

Hell, I'm very tolerant of gays and transgenders and the like, and I wonder if I would have been considered a Democrat years ago. I mean, I see old clips of Clinton and Obama saying "I believe marriage is between a man and woman," etc. But the left is so fucking insane now... Poor kid...

Sick, twisted, demented. They need to both go to jail for life for this murder.

The reasons seem insane which they may be when it involves violence against children.

Filicide is the deliberate act of a parent killing their own child.

A 1999 U.S. Department of Justice study concluded that mothers were responsible for a higher share of children killed during infancy between 1976 and 1997 in the United States, while fathers were more likely to have been responsible for the murders of children aged eight or older.[1] Furthermore, 58-percent of the children who were killed by their mothers (maternal filicide) were female, while 52-percent of the children who were killed by their fathers (paternal filicide) were male. Parents were responsible for 61-percent of child murders under the age of five.[2] Sometimes, there is a combination of murder and suicide in filicide cases. On average, according to FBI statistics, 450 children are murdered by their parents each year in the United States.[3
Dr. Phillip Resnick published research on filicide in 1969 and stated that there were five main motives for filicide, including "altruistic," "fatal maltreatment," "unwanted child," and "spousal revenge."[4] "Altruistic" killings occur because the parent believes that the world is too cruel for the child, or because the child is enduring suffering (whether this is actually occurring or not). In fatal maltreatment killings, the goal is not always to kill the child, but death may occur anyway, and Munchausen syndrome by proxy is in that category. Spousal revenge killings are killings of children done to indirectly harm a domestic partner; they do not frequently occur.[4]Glen Carruthers, author of "Making sense of spousal revenge filicide," argued that those who engage in spousal revenge killings see their own children as objects.[5]
Filicide - Wikipedia

More straight parents kill their children than any other group. Yet it doesn't make the occurrence any less tragic.

Hell, I'm very tolerant of gays and transgenders and the like, and I wonder if I would have been considered a Democrat years ago. I mean, I see old clips of Clinton and Obama saying "I believe marriage is between a man and woman," etc. But the left is so fucking insane now... Poor kid...
Is it fair to judge all liberals for the actions of a few?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In this case of their non stop push to normalize this sickness, yes it is.

Lol! :eusa_clap:

I don't blame all gays or liberals for the heinous act, just these two individuals. But, yes, I have noticed an overall shift further towards the left when it comes to liberals (gender being a spectrum, and such). I very much like Bill Clinton as a president, and he's a Democrat. I've also heard and agreed with other old sound clips of other past Democrat politicians which is what made me curious if I would have been considered a Democrat 20 years ago.

If you're interested, I'd love to discuss this in private with you as well.

I don't blame all gays or liberals for the heinous act, just these two individuals. But, yes, I have noticed an overall shift further towards the left when it comes to liberals (gender being a spectrum, and such). I very much like Bill Clinton as a president, and he's a Democrat. I've also heard and agreed with other old sound clips of other past Democrat politicians which is what made me curious if I would have been considered a Democrat 20 years ago.

In the OP no one is blaming all fags or liberals for this, why must you lie about it?

In the OP no one is blaming all fags or liberals for this, why must you lie about it?
He's referring to a private discussion we're having about conservatives and racism. I thought it was pretty good. :thup:

Throw the Brazilian book at them if guilty. Period.

Poor kid...sounds like he would have been better off with his father rather than his loony toon mother and her psychotic partner

Be quiet.
The adults are talking.

Forum List

Back