LGBTQ people drink water, too. Gonna boycott that next?/another question: why are men celebrated for being strong, but trans people attacked for it?

Did you think you were clever when you posted this?

People didn't stop drinking beer. They stopped drinking a beer that took a political position. Aquafina does it, they might have a problem too. Boycotting water in general? You're just being stupid.

If you’re upset about a beer company supporting civil rights, you might want to start bottling your tears.

Leave it to a certain light-loafered cretin to call a severe, delusional, self-destructive mental illness “civil rights”.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

LGBTQ+ media advocacy organization GLAAD described Coors as "among the most progressive for its employee policies toward gays" and had been advertising in gay publications since the 1980s.

Coors has claimed it was the first brewer to introduce a non-discrimination policy on sexual orientation in 1975.

Who's boycotting jack daniels?

If you’re upset about a beer company supporting civil rights, you might want to start bottling your tears.

The left has been boycotting anything that toots their fancy for a very long time.
It's rich that the left is pissed that anyone would dare to use their tactics against them.

Transgenderism isn't a "strength", it's a weakness. Just like if I wanted to sleep with as many woman as I wanted to. But I have the strength and common sense not to do something like that, because I know better.

I've not seen, nor heard, any evidence that Anheuser-Busch ever planned on releasing a single can of Bud Light to the general public with this persons face on the can. I think that they made this commemorative can for this person and this person alone. I cannot see A-B releasing this to the public, or ever planning on doing so.

Did you think you were clever when you posted this?

People didn't stop drinking beer. They stopped drinking a beer that took a political position. Aquafina does it, they might have a problem too. Boycotting water in general? You're just being stupid.
he cant help it ....he thinks he is walter cronkite.....

Forum List

Back