LGBT Activists Are LIVID About Trump Naming CIA Director Mike Pompeo as Secretary of State

Trump and the myth that he is gay friendly and accepting of them by The Progressive Patriot (undated)

It has come to my attention that there is a segment of the LGBT demographic who like many others have been duped into voting for the Orange Ogre known as Trump. There is in fact a Facebook group “ LGBTs for Trump. Perhaps it was due to his assertion that he would protect gays from Islamic extremists. Maybe some were swayed when he said that he would happily allow Catlin Jenner to use the women’s room at Trump Tower. Oh yes, and he attended a same sex wedding also. Then there was the time that he assured a Lesbian journalist that there would be further advances for LGBT folks under his watch, all the while ignoring that fact that he is a pathological liar who tailors his message to whoever he is in front of with little thought.

It also seems that some of these folks placed the promise of economic growth, lower taxes, and national security above their own self interests. In any case I do believe that these people and others -and many others will soon have a serious case of buyer’s remorse when they discover that he will not deliver on his foreign and domestic policy promises AND that their hard-won rights will be eroded.

Donald Trump Is Proving How Mortally Dangerous He Is To LGBT Equality

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelangelo-signorile/trump-dangerous-to-lgbt-equality_b_10396552.html

Contrary to those in the media and elsewhere who claimed he was “far more accepting” on LGBT issues than other GOP candidates, Donald Trump is proving that he very much will be a force against LGBT equality if elected president. And he’s doing it in a more insidious, under-the-radar way than any previous GOP presidential nominee.

Selected Excerpts:

T
hough he rarely raises his positions against LGBT rights on the campaign trail, Trump is making pacts with anti-LGBT forces. Today, Trump spoke at the Road to the Majority summit in Washington, an event attended by Christian right activists and sponsored by the Faith and Freedom Coalition and Concerned Women for America, both of which fight against LGBT rights. “I’m with you 100 percent,” he said, and, knowing the event was televised live on the cable networks, he spoke with the dog whistle on LGBT rights, alluding to attacks on “marriage and family” and championing “religious liberty,” which of course has been the term used by evangelicals to deny LGBT people of rights. The crowd roared with approval.

And on June 21 Trump will have a private meeting with over 400 of the most bigoted, most homophobic and most influential anti-LGBT advocates in the United States — from Family Research Council’s Tony Perkins to James Dobson, founder of the Focus on the Family — the bedrock of the religious right, which has been a prominent part of the base of the Republican Party for decades. Many of these groups, like Family Research Council, have been labeled as hate groups by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Trump had already quietly made pacts with some anti-LGBT forces, and promised to do what he can to overturn the Supreme Court’s historic Obergefell ruling, which he called, “shocking.” He promised he’d appoint justices to the Supreme Court who might do that, and certainly the list of extreme judges he provided recently shouldn’t give LGBT people any comfort.

And how did he sucker these people into supporting him?

But Trump will also likely accept an endorsement from the Log Cabin Republicans (LCR), the gay GOP group that’s been desperate to be validated by the GOP for years and is aching for a meeting with Trump — publicly calling for one — so they can get behind him. Already LCR leader Gregory T. Angelo has called Trump “one of the best, if not the best, pro-gay Republican candidates to ever run for the presidency.”

This guy is delusional!
LGBT community damaged itself by siding with the radical left. Should have someone else run that show. I constantly see many whom do not agree with this collective and are now staring to see that it does nothing in the progressive realm for LGBT. Keep going after the religious folks, thats definitely going to make a huge change LOL
Non of that makes any sense!!

How exactly has the LGBT community damaged itself by siding with progressives?

What has conservatives done for them?

Who else besides progressive will support them?

You " constantly see many whom do not agree with this collective and are now staring to see that it does nothing in the progressive realm for LGBT" What the hell does that even mean?

Who is " going after the religious folks"?? It is the religious folks who are going after the LGBT folks!
Gay people make no sense... they don’t even believe in science.

No, no one is "livid".

There is only so much damage Trump and the Republicans can do. They are already three quarters of the way there.
Anything that damages the federal government is a good thing
Why do you hate your country?
Only a fool thinks the federal government and the country are one in the same, their actions oppose each other absolutely...
Well, the Federal Government provides the framework for the country as we know it- that being a constitutional republic . I have to wonder what sort of country you envision without a federal government

No, no one is "livid".

There is only so much damage Trump and the Republicans can do. They are already three quarters of the way there.
Only a fool thinks the federal government and the country are one in the same, their actions oppose each other absolutely...
Well, the Federal Government provides the framework for the country as we know it- that being a constitutional republic . I have to wonder what sort of country you envision without a federal government
The federal government that is seen and not heard.... The tiniest possible
When the politicians are terrified of the people that is the government we need

Last edited:
Trump and the myth that he is gay friendly and accepting of them by The Progressive Patriot (undated)

It has come to my attention that there is a segment of the LGBT demographic who like many others have been duped into voting for the Orange Ogre known as Trump. There is in fact a Facebook group “ LGBTs for Trump. Perhaps it was due to his assertion that he would protect gays from Islamic extremists. Maybe some were swayed when he said that he would happily allow Catlin Jenner to use the women’s room at Trump Tower. Oh yes, and he attended a same sex wedding also. Then there was the time that he assured a Lesbian journalist that there would be further advances for LGBT folks under his watch, all the while ignoring that fact that he is a pathological liar who tailors his message to whoever he is in front of with little thought.

It also seems that some of these folks placed the promise of economic growth, lower taxes, and national security above their own self interests. In any case I do believe that these people and others -and many others will soon have a serious case of buyer’s remorse when they discover that he will not deliver on his foreign and domestic policy promises AND that their hard-won rights will be eroded.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelangelo-signorile/trump-dangerous-to-lgbt-equality_b_10396552.html

Contrary to those in the media and elsewhere who claimed he was “far more accepting” on LGBT issues than other GOP candidates, Donald Trump is proving that he very much will be a force against LGBT equality if elected president. And he’s doing it in a more insidious, under-the-radar way than any previous GOP presidential nominee.

Selected Excerpts:

T
hough he rarely raises his positions against LGBT rights on the campaign trail, Trump is making pacts with anti-LGBT forces. Today, Trump spoke at the Road to the Majority summit in Washington, an event attended by Christian right activists and sponsored by the Faith and Freedom Coalition and Concerned Women for America, both of which fight against LGBT rights. “I’m with you 100 percent,” he said, and, knowing the event was televised live on the cable networks, he spoke with the dog whistle on LGBT rights, alluding to attacks on “marriage and family” and championing “religious liberty,” which of course has been the term used by evangelicals to deny LGBT people of rights. The crowd roared with approval.

And on June 21 Trump will have a private meeting with over 400 of the most bigoted, most homophobic and most influential anti-LGBT advocates in the United States — from Family Research Council’s Tony Perkins to James Dobson, founder of the Focus on the Family — the bedrock of the religious right, which has been a prominent part of the base of the Republican Party for decades. Many of these groups, like Family Research Council, have been labeled as hate groups by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Trump had already quietly made pacts with some anti-LGBT forces, and promised to do what he can to overturn the Supreme Court’s historic Obergefell ruling, which he called, “shocking.” He promised he’d appoint justices to the Supreme Court who might do that, and certainly the list of extreme judges he provided recently shouldn’t give LGBT people any comfort.

But Trump will also likely accept an endorsement from the Log Cabin Republicans (LCR), the gay GOP group that’s been desperate to be validated by the GOP for years and is aching for a meeting with Trump — publicly calling for one — so they can get behind him. Already LCR leader Gregory T. Angelo has called Trump “one of the best, if not the best, pro-gay Republican candidates to ever run for the presidency.”

This guy is delusional!
LGBT community damaged itself by siding with the radical left. Should have someone else run that show. I constantly see many whom do not agree with this collective and are now staring to see that it does nothing in the progressive realm for LGBT. Keep going after the religious folks, thats definitely going to make a huge change LOL

You " constantly see many whom do not agree with this collective and are now staring to see that it does nothing in the progressive realm for LGBT" What the hell does that even mean?

Who is " going after the religious folks"?? It is the religious folks who are going after the LGBT folks!
th
THAT makes no sense. I think that it's Republicans who don't believe in science

Selected Excerpts:

T

This guy is delusional!

th
Till they find the “gay gene” being gay is just a choice.... It’s a science thing you may not understand

No, no one is "livid".

The federal government that is seen and not heard.... The tiniest possible
What are the politicians are terrified of the people that is the government we need
Tell me more. I haven't seen or heard any feds around here for weeks.

CD1F7EE8-793D-4168-B60C-0CE2A183C6B4.jpeg
Outraged people get outraged!
Film at 11.

I know nothing about this guy, but since all the right folks are foaming the mouth, I love him.

Trump Replaces Secretary of State Rex Tillerson with Mike Pompeo | Human Rights Campaign

Mike Pompeo
This crumbing chaotic presidency continues limping down the road.
This failed president replaces his staff based on two criterias.
Total loyalty to him( not the country)
And finding someone who can get a security clearance.

Selected Excerpts:

TAnd how did he sucker these people into supporting him?

This guy is delusional!

th
Till they find the “gay gene” being gay is just a choice.... It’s a science thing you may not understand
That is too idiotic to bother to comment on. I would school you on it but would be off topic.

View attachment 182591
Film at 11.

I know nothing about this guy, but since all the right folks are foaming the mouth, I love him.

Trump Replaces Secretary of State Rex Tillerson with Mike Pompeo | Human Rights Campaign

Mike Pompeo
The only thing crumbling and chaotic are the brains of Leftards as Trump plays you like a fiddle.

A31C1145-0415-45CC-A034-33B14CC3AC30.jpeg

Selected Excerpts:

TAnd how did he sucker these people into supporting him?

This guy is delusional!

th
Ya think Richard Simmons had a choice to be gay you dumb mfer.

th
That is too idiotic to bother to comment on. I would school you on it but would be off topic.
I don’t care about people choosing to being gay never have… But I do know it’s a choice.
It’s like the tide comes and goes… LOL

If you boys don't think that this matters, think again.........

LGBT Groups Condemn Mike Pompeo’s Appointment as Next Secretary of State

Human Rights Campaign president Chad Griffin said in a Tuesday press statement that Pompeo was “a reckless choice to lead our nation’s diplomatic efforts” due to his “longstanding opposition to LGBTQ equality.”
The decision to nominate anti-LGBTQ Mike Pompeo could have serious consequences for the United States and LGBTQ people around the globe,” Griffin said, adding that Pompeo could only contribute to the already “rapidly declining” role of the State Department in “advancing human rights” on the international stage.

Pompeo's Anti LGBTQ Statements:

Mike Pompeo

This the top diplomat who's job will be to advance the United States standing in the world on many issues, including human rights!
Hillary called almost half of America's deplorable.

View attachment 182591
Film at 11.

Mike Pompeo
The only thing crumbling and chaotic are the brains of Leftards as Trump plays you like a fiddle.
Nationwide protests... lowest approval rating of any prez, despised and laughed at by 65% of Americans and the entire world, that fiddle is awful broken..

View attachment 182592

th
He did choose it, just look at him... He enjoyed it. Lol

Human Rights Campaign president Chad Griffin said in a Tuesday press statement that Pompeo was “a reckless choice to lead our nation’s diplomatic efforts” due to his “longstanding opposition to LGBTQ equality.”
The decision to nominate anti-LGBTQ Mike Pompeo could have serious consequences for the United States and LGBTQ people around the globe,” Griffin said, adding that Pompeo could only contribute to the already “rapidly declining” role of the State Department in “advancing human rights” on the international stage.

Mike Pompeo

This the top diplomat who's job will be to advance the United States standing in the world on many issues, including human rights!
Half of America didn’t vote for trump dope.
She said HALF of trump supporters are racist.
She was wrong. It’s more like 80%.
Just check this forum full of Tipsy’s

Mike Pompeo

And almost half of the rest of them drink the Kool-Aid directly out of her colostomy bag

th
I don’t care about people choosing to being gay never have… But I do know it’s a choice.
If it is, being straight is also a choice since no straight gene has been identified either. When did you chose to be straight? Could YOU have chosen to be gay?

View attachment 182592

th
He did choose it, just look at him... He enjoyed it. Lol
Hilarious you actually think being gay is a choice... just as it’s a CHOICE being heterosexual.
You are one dumb mfer.

th
If it is, being straight is also a choice since no straight gene has been identified either. When did you chose to be straight? Could YOU have chosen to be gay?
There’s two straight genes they called male and female… They just work, everything else is beyond awkward. Lol

Forum List

Back