Is Hillary a racist demagogue?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
In India Hillary said that she lost because the people who voted for Trump are racist.
“You know, you didn’t like black people getting rights, you don’t like women, you know, getting jobs,”
“You don’t want, you know, to see that Indian American succeeding more than you are.”
I hope that the Indians know that Hillary is a despicable racist demagogue.

maybe not a racist, but she believes all the crap about ''whites are EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"""

In India Hillary said that she lost because the people who voted for Trump are racist.
“You know, you didn’t like black people getting rights, you don’t like women, you know, getting jobs,”
“You don’t want, you know, to see that Indian American succeeding more than you are.”
I'd like to see Hillary walk and try talking at the same time while climbing stairs.

Hillary “I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward,”
……. but the middle class is fleeing the Blue states and they are moving to the Red states

Hillary is a total POS and the Clintons are a SAD CHAPTER on our nation not worth my time and if they were smart, they would simply go away and be happy they have avoided prison.

Hillary's racist joke about Mahatma Ghandi.
"He ran a gas station"

she can't stand medial people. It's why she used the word 'deplorable'. She is the worst kind of rich lady, she hates all those who don't have what she has.

If anyone doubts that Trump is easily the better choice, just look at the racist, sexist, hateful shit Hillary says about Americans.

Yes.
Next question.

"He ran a gas station"

she can't stand medial people. It's why she used the word 'deplorable'. She is the worst kind of rich lady, she hates all those who don't have what she has.

It's why she is in India. She loves the caste system that keeps 98% of the nation under the boot of the 2%.

"He ran a gas station"

It's why she is in India. She loves the caste system that keeps 98% of the nation under the boot of the 2%.

hey, she fell again over there!! hahahaahahahahaahhaha

I'm kinda glad Hillary is still the greatest hope for the Democratic Party and it partially explains why they're so incredibly bitchy and desperate all the time... :lol:

Is Crooked Hillary pregnant? WTF!

200w.webp

/----/ I doubt it. They know less about our politicians than what we know about theirs, and we know ZIP about theirs..... So in this photo of Indian politicians which ones are the good guys and which are the bad ones?
1234.jpg

I don't know if she is a racist but she is DEFINATELY a bitter old vindictive bitch.

We know exactly what racists look like.

Their party is 90% white.

Their leader is the color orange.

Forum List

Back