LGBT Activists Are LIVID About Trump Naming CIA Director Mike Pompeo as Secretary of State

Pompeo has taken a harder line on NK and Iran than Tillerson, Trump wants to put the screws to Iran and Pompeo is the guy to make that happen.

"Hillary Clinton portrays herself as a champion of gay rights, and many liberal gay rights organizations heap praise upon her. Yet her foundation takes vast sums from Islamic countries that torture, imprison, and execute homosexuals for the crime of being gay.The Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation has raked in up to $57 million from Muslim nations known for the barbaric treatment of those involved in same-sex relationships.+ Daily Caller

"Hillary Clinton portrays herself as a champion of gay rights, and many liberal gay rights organizations heap praise upon her. Yet her foundation takes vast sums from Islamic countries that torture, imprison, and execute homosexuals for the crime of being gay.The Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation has raked in up to $57 million from Muslim nations known for the barbaric treatment of those involved in same-sex relationships.+ Daily Caller
Tell the minions what they want to hear. They're very easy.

I think it's awesome. In a little more than a year Trump has replaced all of his original picks with life-long politicians. And he still has 3-7 years to go. Draining the swamp, and whatnot.

No, no one is "livid".

There is only so much damage Trump and the Republicans can do. They are already three quarters of the way there.

I like this one from a homo group:

-- Falsely claimed that "the silence of Muslim leaders has been deafening" in response to the Boston bombing, and suggested Islamic leaders were "potentially complicit" for not loudly enough condemning acts of terror.

So even the homos bow to Islam, interesting.

The OH THE HUMANITY list:

-- Has vowed to continue his fight abortion, marriage equality, and related matters "each and every day"

-- Denounced the Supreme Court rulings that struck down the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) and California's Proposition 8 as "both sad and counter to the most profound tradition of our great nation."

-- Insists families with same-sex parents are less "ideal"

-- Joined the most conservative House Republicans on a letter calling on the Department of Defense to stop allowing military facilities for private functions to be used on a sexual-orientation natural basis.

-- Opposed repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell

-- 9.8.17 - Reporting reveals CIA Director Mike Pompeo canceled a planned speech at the CIA about diversity and LGBTQ rights

-- 8.27.17 - Reporting reveals CIA Director Mike Pompeo consulted with Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council

Mike Pompeo

MIke Pompeo for President!

Nobody cares certainly not Trump. Tune in next week when the table cloth pattern triggers them at their favorite café.
911whats-vour-emergency-i-saw-a-statue-liberal-lunacy-nidpatriots-27291174.png

(1). Despite the prominence given to them by the MSM and the Anti-American Party, people who are sexually fucked-up (I can't keep track of all the initials they want to include) constitute a tiny minority of the American population. While Democrats sympathize with their whining, only about 8 people in the country would actually cast their votes on the basis of a politician's views on SFU people.

(2). The "extreme" views espoused by Pompeo are codified in a relatively recent law which passed with strong bi-partisan support. I speak of the DOMA, of course.

(3) Such worthies as Hillary "Deplorable" Clinton, Barry Soetoro, Horn-Dog Clinton, John Kerry, Al Gore, and many many others have espoused similar "anti-gay" views in the past, with no real justification for their conversion to the SFU line.

(4). Every major religion in the world considers same-sex sodomy to be sinful. If this is an "extremist" view, then the definition of "extremist" has been literally turned on its head; it now means, "in agreement with most other people."

(5). Few people care enough to "hate" SFU people. But considering their conduct to be DEPLORABLE and SINFUL is not the same as hating them. I know many adulterers, thieves, and liars, but knowing that these are human failings, I hate the sins but treat the sinners as I would anybody else - for the most part.

(6). People who care about such things are much, much, much more interested in Pompeo's knowledge, expertise, and positions on diplomatic matters than how he thinks about SFU people...even if it were possible to know such a thing at any given time, which it is decidedly NOT.

Tempest in a teapot.

(1). Despite the prominence given to them by the MSM and the Anti-American Party, people who are sexually fucked-up (I can't keep track of all the initials they want to include) constitute a tiny minority of the American population. While Democrats sympathize with their whining, only about 8 people in the country would actually cast their votes on the basis of a politician's views on SFU people.

(2). The "extreme" views espoused by Pompeo are codified in a relatively recent law which passed with strong bi-partisan support. I speak of the DOMA, of course.

(3) Such worthies as Hillary "Deplorable" Clinton, Barry Soetoro, Horn-Dog Clinton, John Kerry, Al Gore, and many many others have espoused similar "anti-gay" views in the past, with no real justification for their conversion to the SFU line.

(4). Every major religion in the world considers same-sex sodomy to be sinful. If this is an "extremist" view, then the definition of "extremist" has been literally turned on its head; it now means, "in agreement with most other people."

(5). Few people care enough to "hate" SFU people. But considering their conduct to be DEPLORABLE and SINFUL is not the same as hating them. I know many adulterers, thieves, and liars, but knowing that these are human failings, I hate the sins but treat the sinners as I would anybody else - for the most part.

(6). People who care about such things are much, much, much more interested in Pompeo's knowledge, expertise, and positions on diplomatic matters than how he thinks about SFU people...even if it were possible to know such a thing at any given time, which it is decidedly NOT.
Tempest in a teapot.
I don't hate SFU people. I just think as most normal people do that they should be in no position of authority over impressionable children.

Old news.

What would be news is that Prog Activists are happy.

I like this one from a homo group:

-- Falsely claimed that "the silence of Muslim leaders has been deafening" in response to the Boston bombing, and suggested Islamic leaders were "potentially complicit" for not loudly enough condemning acts of terror.

So even the homos bow to Islam, interesting.

The OH THE HUMANITY list:

-- Has vowed to continue his fight abortion, marriage equality, and related matters "each and every day"

-- Denounced the Supreme Court rulings that struck down the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) and California's Proposition 8 as "both sad and counter to the most profound tradition of our great nation."

-- Insists families with same-sex parents are less "ideal"

-- Joined the most conservative House Republicans on a letter calling on the Department of Defense to stop allowing military facilities for private functions to be used on a sexual-orientation natural basis.

-- Opposed repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell

-- 9.8.17 - Reporting reveals CIA Director Mike Pompeo canceled a planned speech at the CIA about diversity and LGBTQ rights

-- 8.27.17 - Reporting reveals CIA Director Mike Pompeo consulted with Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council

Mike Pompeo

MIke Pompeo for President!
He sounds fantastic. He should have been the first pick.

Forum List

Back