Lewandowski testifying in the house...

My 2 cents, sick sick sick of the every day drama & crises, mostly just to inflame the hard core base of each party and tear us further apart . the losers are always us, regular working/retired people.

I wanted to have a private lunch with Jeff sessions because we’re friends which is why I didn’t want my name logged in at the justice department considering I was carrying an illegal message from the president of United States to the Attorney General knowing he had recused himself from the investigation.
giphy.gif
I know right? Cory Lewandowski was completely triggered. Did you see the expression on his face when he knew he had publicly admitted to something possibly illegal and ethically treasonous?

I think he has gotten maybe 4 questions...so far all the dems are doing is accusing him....
No, what’s actually happening is when they ask him about something on page 92 he’ll say whatever is written in the report and then they’ll read his words from the report and then they ask him is that accurate and he says if it’s in the report, yes.
Haven’t you been watching at all?

Did you see that one Republican congressman. I didn’t get his name. But he’s going on and on and then suddenly it’s Brett Kavanaugh Brett Kavanaugh Brett Kavanaugh. It was really freaky.

I wanted to have a private lunch with Jeff sessions because we’re friends which is why I didn’t want my name logged in at the justice department considering I was carrying an illegal message from the president of United States to the Attorney General knowing he had recused himself from the investigation.
giphy.gif
I know right? Cory Lewandowski was completely triggered. Did you see the expression on his face when he knew he had publicly admitted to something possibly illegal and ethically treasonous?
giphy.gif
No! You're the one that's Triggered

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
No! You're the one that's Triggered
You fell for it. Proves you are cute and colorful, but not too sharp. Like children scissors.

I think he has gotten maybe 4 questions...so far all the dems are doing is accusing him....
No, what’s actually happening is when they ask him about something on page 92 he’ll say whatever is written in the report and then they’ll read his words from the report and then they ask him is that accurate and he says if it’s in the report, yes.
Just a huge waste of time....we all know what the report says...we could have hired some out of work actor to read it to us.....

No interest in the lefts latest dog & pony show.
Half of it is you’re kind trying to tear it apart and failing miserably. Don’t you want to see what your presidents been up to from a guy who is close to him and is under oath.
All they’re doing is going over what he said in the Mueller report.

Just a huge waste of time....we all know what the report says...we could have hired some out of work actor to read it to us.....
No I prefer the guy who made the quotes actually there when his words are being quoted. How could you not find that great?

It would seem that a REAL patriot would want to watch Trump being exonerated.

Sadly, that’s not what’s going on here.

Did you see that one Republican congressman. I didn’t get his name. But he’s going on and on and then suddenly it’s Brett Kavanaugh Brett Kavanaugh Brett Kavanaugh. It was really freaky.
Normal GOP deflection.

No I prefer the guy who made the quotes actually there when his words are being quoted. How could you not find that great?
This is a stupid waste of time and tax dollars...I'm guessing you won't complain about the deficit going forward since you are in favor of this kind of political waste....

I only stand by the note because it was in my hand writing and it was dated and the people who were talking were mentioned in the note. Other than that I don’t recall anything else.
Mr. Lewandowski, do you know what recusal means.
I’m not a lawyer.
That’s OK, do you know what recusal means?
Yes of course I know what recusal means.
So you didn’t think it was odd that the president was asking you to take a note about the investigation to Jeff sessions after you already admitted that you knew he had been recused from the investigation?
I didn’t think about it.
But thinking about it now, don’t you find it odd?
I’m not a lawyer.

:iyfyus.jpg:

This is a stupid waste of time and tax dollars...I'm guessing you won't complain about the deficit going forward since you are in favor of this kind of political waste....
I’ve got one word for you:

BLOWJOB!!!

Cory is triggering the F out of these democrats, some are screeching in pain hahah I love it
You are right. Like the rest of the Trump flunkies, this boy is slicker than snot on a doorknob. If you admire chicanery and corruption, I guess he's your man.

Are you watching Gaetz?

He used to say there was no Russian involvement. Russians were never involved in this. He was on the house floor even saying that this was all a sham.

Now it says there was involvement from the Russians but it’s all Obama’s fault. Obama Obama and Biden!

We could ask who your favorite football team is..
Patriots
Oh so I bet you are happy right no...
Tom is a winner!
--
Lol my favorite part

Forum List

Back