Lewandowski testifying in the house...

Nadler is a buffoon...how he appeals to his voters is a mystery to me....

Republican Mike Johnson is really good at we shouldn’t be here why are we talking about this there’s nothing here to say no smoke no fire nothing nothing nothing.

Poor derpy, you have had two real investigations that found nothing, and now you expect a bunch of clowns whose members include a dipshit who thinks Guam will capsize.

You, are an even bigger moron than that clown.

How do you define nothing?
Co-conspirator in multiple felonies is nothing?
A dozen charges of obstruction of justice is nothing? Criminal foundation is nothing?
Because those seem something to me.
There are no charges Loon Tard. Herr Moscow Mueller couldn't find any to list in his report to recommend for indictment.

In a criminal court, lack of evidence to even recommend an indictment means, NOT GUILTY!

Sucks to be you infected by Trump Derangement Syndrome for which there is no cure!!!!

No interest in the lefts latest dog & pony show.
Half of it is you’re kind trying to tear it apart and failing miserably. Don’t you want to see what your presidents been up to from a guy who is close to him and is under oath.
All they’re doing is going over what he said in the Mueller report.

The word is rehashing, a total waste of time. It's pure political theater with no purpose other than to keep crap in the news.

Even though it was a secret message I refuse to call it a secret.

Another Huge Fail by The Do Nothing DemTard, DemNazis.

Fail Number 1,776
Didn’t you know? Nazis are white guys.

Not all white guys.

Self-described Nazis and white supremacists are running as Republicans across the country. The GOP is terrified.
White Dudes with a D next to their name on an Election Ballot. Everyone knows The Dark Ugly History of Racism, and Radical Hatred for Blacks, Jews, Indians and Christians that The Democrat Party is founded upon.

You Ugly Too!

Oh my God. And now Tom McClintock is saying so the entire argument here is that the president tried to get you to take an illegal message? Is such a big deal? It’s not!

Fail Number 1,776

Not all white guys.

Self-described Nazis and white supremacists are running as Republicans across the country. The GOP is terrified.
White Dudes with a D next to their name on an Election Ballot. Everyone knows The Dark Ugly History of Racism, and Radical Hatred for Blacks, Jews, Inidans and Christians that The Democrat Party is founded upon.

You Ugly Too!
Always makes me laugh. So was Lincoln a Confederate? Because Republicans fly the confederate flag.

Here is Cory Lewandowski refusing to answer questions saying if it was up to him he would bring Comey and Brennon to answer questions.

So come on Cory, answer your questions first and show them how it’s done.

Even though it was a secret message I refuse to call it a secret.
Secret is the brand of deodorant you use.
GUEST_3d829bb5-479d-4152-b915-55be23400b12

Or do you Left Tards use Deodorant at all?

Fail Number 1,776

Not all white guys.

White Dudes with a D next to their name on an Election Ballot. Everyone knows The Dark Ugly History of Racism, and Radical Hatred for Blacks, Jews, Inidans and Christians that The Democrat Party is founded upon.

You Ugly Too!
Always makes me laugh. So was Lincoln a Confederate? Because Republicans fly the confederate flag.
The Confederate Flag was flown in The Democrat South. When The Republicans got The Civil Rights Act passed, all The Democrat Heads of all The Blue Democrat States flew The Confederate Flag over their state Capitals in protest The Civil Rights Act being passed.

Fail Number 1,776

Not all white guys.

You Ugly Too!
The Confederate Flag was flown in The Democrat South. When The Republicans got The Civil Rights Act passed, all The Democrat Heads of all The Blue Democrat States flew The Confederate Flag over their state Capitals in protest The Civil Rights Act being passed.
So why are Republicans flying the Confederate flag today? Think it through.

The answer can be found in the 1960s. Proof lib tards know history.

Why wont Republicans talk about what Lewandowski said in the Mueller report? That’s the whole point of this meeting?

Forum List

Back