Lev Parnas, Key Player in Ukraine Affair, Completes Break With Trump and Giuliani

So is the newly discovered toy Lev the next impeachment baby doll for the deranged Dems after this witch hunt fails?????

lev brought the receipts. tee hee & tutt tutt.
Sounds like an 8 year old responding. The libs are already moving on to the next straw grasp that will really get Trump this time.

ukraine is now going to investigate all them thar texts lev revealed about the ambassador, & corroborated with hard copy evidence what sondland testified about. oooOOOooo....& he implicated pence too.

So is the newly discovered toy Lev the next impeachment baby doll for the deranged Dems after this witch hunt fails?????

lev brought the receipts. tee hee & tutt tutt.
Sounds like an 8 year old responding. The libs are already moving on to the next straw grasp that will really get Trump this time.

ukraine is now going to investigate all them thar texts lev revealed about the ambassador, & corroborated with hard copy evidence what sondland testified about. oooOOOooo....& he implicated pence too.

Another last moment impeachable offense fabricated revelation for you to cling to.

WASHINGTON — Lev Parnas, the Soviet-born businessman who played a central role in the campaign to pressure Ukraine to investigate political rivals of President Trump, completed his break with the White House on Wednesday, asserting for the first time in public that the president was fully aware of the efforts to dig up damaging information on his behalf.

In an interview with The New York Times on the day the House transmitted articles of impeachment against Mr. Trump to the Senate, Mr. Parnas also expressed regret for having trusted Mr. Trump and Rudolph W. Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer and the architect of the Ukraine pressure campaign. His lawyer said he was eager to cooperate with federal prosecutors investigating Mr. Giuliani.

In the messages, Mr. Giuliani boasted of the effort to secure the visa: “It’s going to work I have no 1 in it.” Mr. Parnas said the reference to No. 1 was to Mr. Trump.

“I am betting my whole life that Trump knew exactly everything that was going on that Rudy Giuliani was doing in Ukraine,” Mr. Parnas said.

Lev Parnas, Key Player in Ukraine Affair, Completes Break With Trump and Giuliani

Come on Trump Humpers and tell us how much of a liar that Lev Parnas is and that he is just making all this up to save his own skin.

So now supposedly Pence was “in on it”, and President Trump knew everything he was doing.

Piglosi is trying to usurp the Presidency with another paid Russian source.

Nobody believes anything Lev Parnas has to say.

He is only turning on Trump after he was indicted and arrested for violating campaign finance laws in the hope of making a deal with the Feds to plea to a reduced prison sentence. ... :cool:

since the dude hasn't even plead guilty, & CONsidering you don't believe that the holocaust happened - your 'theory' really can't be taken seriously. parnas' strategy is to stay alive, by coming out now after his hard copy docs & phone has been returned, he figures the more he talks publicly, the safer he is. the ambassador that was being tracked & then taken outa ukraine in the middle of the night testified under oath that she felt 'threatened'. i'm willing to bet that parnas was too.
He fears the DOJ.

“I am betting my whole life that Trump knew exactly everything that was going on that Rudy Giuliani was doing in Ukraine,” Mr. Parnas said.

Yeah, but your whole life isn't worth anything now. You'll be servicing convict c*ck until you choke to death and then get deposited in an unmarked grave.

Enjoy.

Yeah, but your whole life isn't worth anything now. You'll be servicing convict c*ck until you choke to death and then get deposited in an unmarked grave.

Enjoy.

Wow is that what you are HOPING will happen.

Nobody believes anything Lev Parnas has to say.

He is only turning on Trump after he was indicted and arrested for violating campaign finance laws in the hope of making a deal with the Feds to plea to a reduced prison sentence. ... :cool:

since the dude hasn't even plead guilty, & CONsidering you don't believe that the holocaust happened - your 'theory' really can't be taken seriously. parnas' strategy is to stay alive, by coming out now after his hard copy docs & phone has been returned, he figures the more he talks publicly, the safer he is. the ambassador that was being tracked & then taken outa ukraine in the middle of the night testified under oath that she felt 'threatened'. i'm willing to bet that parnas was too.
He fears the DOJ.

& more will be coming out as the judge says they can be released.

WASHINGTON — Lev Parnas, the Soviet-born businessman who played a central role in the campaign to pressure Ukraine to investigate political rivals of President Trump, completed his break with the White House on Wednesday, asserting for the first time in public that the president was fully aware of the efforts to dig up damaging information on his behalf.

In an interview with The New York Times on the day the House transmitted articles of impeachment against Mr. Trump to the Senate, Mr. Parnas also expressed regret for having trusted Mr. Trump and Rudolph W. Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer and the architect of the Ukraine pressure campaign. His lawyer said he was eager to cooperate with federal prosecutors investigating Mr. Giuliani.

In the messages, Mr. Giuliani boasted of the effort to secure the visa: “It’s going to work I have no 1 in it.” Mr. Parnas said the reference to No. 1 was to Mr. Trump.

Come on Trump Humpers and tell us how much of a liar that Lev Parnas is and that he is just making all this up to save his own skin.
What's this digging up dirt bullcrap on a political rival, when Biden has been found alledgedly to be corrupt beyond anyone's imagination, and therefore should be disqualified maybe even jailed instead of freely running for any position in our government going forward ?? Biden, the hopes and dreams of the Democrats was caught red handed by his own boasting of a Quid-pro-quo, and now it's cover up time with all the spin and bullcrap wording to attempt to clear him.
Hopefully the investigation that is currently being done by the Justice Dept into Joe and Hunter Biden will start turning up some indictments soon....oh wait!

There isn't an investigation...…..guess we have to wait for Ukraine or China to do it for us....

#MAGA
Yes China and Ukraine might have to do it (joking), because it appears that almost everyone here is corrupt now (not joking). What a shame it all is. If it ain't this politician show boating, heck it's another one show boating and/or boasting to the American people about this or that (like some kind of cheap car salesmen).. Well they do well until their corruption finally gets them in trouble with the law. Problem however, is that we have this two-tiered justice system. Laws don't apply to politicians, and of course they have their spin masters covering for them at every turn, yet meanwhile the average citizen is made an example of when they dare buck the system.

A party ignoring their own bad, when trying to convict another party is just bad mojo. Remember the Republicans have been the defendents since 2015, while the Democrats have been the aggressor's. Yeah Trump said MAGA, and he defended alot of old school stuff that he remembered growing up about what made America great, but instantly nostalgia became some kind of dog whistles according to the Democrats, otherwise they figured that it would include everything under the sun good and bad, even if Trump never had any ill intent directed towards anyone in his MAGA mantra, they still applied it to him anyways. It was all just used in a way to take everything that the man said, to somehow mean something other than what he said or what he meant when saying it.

The agenda created by Obama and crew was not to be broken, and that meant that corruption probably had to be used if nessesary to seal the agenda successes and their assurances. Remember the "insurance policy" or back up plan talked about ? Simply amazing it has all been since 2015.

Who?

Was he the whistleblower??

now that parnas has implicated pence in this, it looks like ukraine will be opening an investigation into a US VP after all! :113:
You wish you could take Pence out with the bullcrap, but you can dream on because it ain't happening. LOL

Forum List

Back