Who is Adam Schiff? 'Jeopardy' contestants have no clue

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
3ma2vp.gif

Unfortunately for the chairman of the U.S. House Intelligence Committee, the man leading the push to impeach President Trump is a complete unknown to the contestants on the popular game show.

During Wednesday night's broadcast, a category called U.S. Representatives was featured in the Double Jeopardy round, and a photo of the California Democrat was displayed as host Alex Trebek read this clue
: Who is Adam Schiff? 'Jeopardy' contestants have no clue - WND

No doubt, Mr. Staring Eyes is saying to those contestants: "Well, after I get through with presenting the case to the Senate, you and every American and everyone in the world WILL know my name, and I will go down in history as the man who brought down The Donald. I am the greatest!"

3ma2vp.gif

Unfortunately for the chairman of the U.S. House Intelligence Committee, the man leading the push to impeach President Trump is a complete unknown to the contestants on the popular game show.

During Wednesday night's broadcast, a category called U.S. Representatives was featured in the Double Jeopardy round, and a photo of the California Democrat was displayed as host Alex Trebek read this clue
: Who is Adam Schiff? 'Jeopardy' contestants have no clue - WND
God that was so funny. Not even 3 people on Jeopardy knew this guy. OMG...lolol

Forum List

Back