Lev Parnas Attorney Says He Has More Recordings

Remember one truth about the relationship between Lev Parnas and Trump:

there-is-no-honour-among-thieves-436171-1.jpg

Remember one truth about the relationship between Lev Parnas and Trump:

there-is-no-honour-among-thieves-436171-1.jpg

well its true democrats have no honor,,,

and youre to fucking stupid to realize Parnas's evidence is proving trumps case that the investigation into DNC ukraine collusion started way before the infamous phone call,,,
I have always said thats what its about and when joe biden admitted to extortion he also got included,,,

joes gaffs are his undoing,,,

So far those recordings aren't very good for trump.

I wonder what is on the other recordings.

For a person that trump says he doesn't know, he sure spends time with him. He has meals with him and takes Parnas word for what he said.

If trump wasn't allowed to lie, he wouldn't have anything to say.

Lev Parnas has more recordings of Donald Trump, his attorney says

Sounds like something Schiff should have put some effort into lying about. Oh, well, too late now.

So far those recordings aren't very good for trump.

I wonder what is on the other recordings.

For a person that trump says he doesn't know, he sure spends time with him. He has meals with him and takes Parnas word for what he said.

If trump wasn't allowed to lie, he wouldn't have anything to say.

Lev Parnas has more recordings of Donald Trump, his attorney says

Sounds like something Schiff should have put some effort into lying about. Oh, well, too late now.
Don't you just love it how the Democrat's keep attempting a double jeapardy from their house kangaroo court ?? LOL. Only in politics can a man be accused and charged, and afterwards the cratzies attempt to try the man over and over again. It really shows their desperate attempt to rid the seat of someone who speaks for a majority in this country, instead of just speaking to special interest in the country only. We had enough of that bullcrap for 8 long years, and Trump changed that stupidity for the better. MAGA.

Forum List

Back