Letting Your Kids Die Is Okay If It's For Faith says bible thumper

Letting kids die is the Democrat parties motto:

they are the party who supports ABORTIONS on demand.

so please spare us your stupid sermon

Wait...are the two equally ok or are they equally morally reprehensible?

Is killing your kid before birth not ok...but allowing your kid to die based on the parent's religious beliefs OK????

55 Million children has been Destroyed since Roe vs Wade

how many has died for the reasons in the dumb thread?

About 45 years ago, when I was naïve, I thought that Idaho might be a wonderful place to live....beautiful mountains, trout fishing, etc. Then, gradually, I discovered that most of them suffer from varying degrees of insanity. it might be the water. Anyway, I think of Idaho now as kind of a concentration camp for the deranged.

About 45 years ago, when I was naïve, I thought that Idaho might be a wonderful place to live....beautiful mountains, trout fishing, etc. Then, gradually, I discovered that most of them suffer from varying degrees of insanity. it might be the water. Anyway, I think of Idaho now as kind of a concentration camp for the deranged.
Any place North of I-20 is only inhabitable 3-4 months of the year.

I think the cold drives them nuts.

I hadn't thought of that. It could also explain Michelle Bachmann.....

Try living in Alaska. 50 below zero at times, average temp around 20-30 below zero on top of about 2 months of total darkness

come February....OMG talk about nutty:ack-1:

:biggrin:

Try living in Alaska. 50 below zero at times, average temp around 20-30 below zero on top of about 2 months of total darkness

Shit, my feet get cold below 60.

I wouldn't go to Alaska for all the farms in Cuba.

I have a nephew in Cuba scouting it out.

When I can buy a beach cabin there, I am GONE!!!!

Yard long trout that have never seen a lure, dying of old age!!!

OH, HELL YEAH!!!!

Shit, my feet get cold below 60.

I wouldn't go to Alaska for all the farms in Cuba.

I have a nephew in Cuba scouting it out.

When I can buy a beach cabin there, I am GONE!!!!

Yard long trout that have never seen a lure, dying of old age!!!

OH, HELL YEAH!!!!

this was the coldest temps I saw while living there for 15 YEARS....

I took that picture from inside an Air Force Station I worked at in Clear/Anderson, Alaska

Like I stated "We have a serious mental disease in this country, Religious fundamentalism'

As borne out by some of the responses to this thread , but it is sunday an they are getting all whipped up for their church

I hadn't thought of that. It could also explain Michelle Bachmann.....
I suspect that Shaken Baby Syndrome describes Michelle Bachmann.

Forum List

Back